Disgaea 6 Complete

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 6 Complete

Post by tekknen »

izayoixx wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:21 pm
tekknen wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:58 am
izayoixx wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:52 am
Heads up for the skill editor. Skills reset upon reincarnation and you are left with blank slots that cant be removed. Tested only with killia though.
i work around this issue by changing Unique Skills to any Spell then reincarnate -> change Skill Back to what i ever add previously
tried to find the flag as what actually happening after reincarnation, the game keep the unique skill but hide it as you are not same class this flag is new as Disgaea 5 did not have it
Thanks for the workaround and table! I want to put in a little of a miscellaneous request. Maybe you can find the flag that gives units the rakshasa tag beside the names? And also the flag that hides the level? I see this characteristics persist when i change enemy units to allies, they keep the tag and their level becomes hidden. Just a misc request though no gameplay effects. Thank you for your work!

Oh yeah I have been experiencing crashes when i leave scripts open under the enable section when auto battling. But its not big deal since i can just turn them off before farming.
sorry not going to be happen any soon for me to find this i need to compare between 2 identical object with only title changed like one with rakshasa and the other with carnage.
or i need to compare between to different object with the rakshasa as common this is the best way now but i have no idea what is the data array length of a character

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ayanokouji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayanokouji »

Please make for press and hold the specified key to speed up 32x

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

ok what are these highlighted character unlockers you are talking about? thie highlighted character looks the same to me as the original no drop down menu or en something that provides actual charcter ids or portraits for modding or changing characters the find hl (money scrpt still doesn't work its just double question marks and doesn't detect or auto detect how much hl or money yo've aquired in game. the skill editor is the same as the highlighted character no drp down menu for editing or changing skills no skill ids nothing for actially changing or editing anything. it still needs something for class mastery exp modifier or mastering all classes in general it does what black x's original script does with no new changes. really the only disgaea 6 complete chat table ive found that works somewhat is the one from ColonelRVH. table also needs something for dark assembly for character creation some kind or way to create all human and monster classes to 6 star ran i know i'm probably ranting but those who have played the other disgaea games or used some of the other disgaea series cheat tables will understand sone of the features i'm talking about.
tekknen wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:15 am
More Codes been added @ find money & highlighted Char.
-------- Unlockers for Common Evilities added @ "Highlighted Char ---> Unlockers" and More
new Script been added "Skill Editor @ main menu" this the way i stole Baal Special Moves.
new Script been added "Disable Unique Skill Checker" Allow you to fast add all unique skill you want to equip.

P.S: D-Metrics now only missing 3, the Martial D. Metrics.
Last edited by mordaki987 on Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Table works fine. 1. Make sure your game version matches the table. 2. Have an updated cheat engine. That's all it takes to work. Also maxing subclasses is easy af just use the juice bar. It takes 10 seconds max per character.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

it doesn't work fine there is no way tod or change hl or in game currency for when you need it changing class mastery at the juice bar costs hl and you can't use the guice bar if you don't have hl fot those of us who don't want to have to go through all the grind or trouble of unlocking ever single human or monster class to rank 6 it would be nice if we could be able to create every human and monster class to rank 6 from the get go when freating a charcter at the dark assembly also there are those of us who want to be able toplay certain characters without having yo play through the entire game. cheating is all about play style what a player wants the whole 9 yards.
izayoixx wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:20 pm
Table works fine. 1. Make sure your game version matches the table. 2. Have an updated cheat engine. That's all it takes to work. Also maxing subclasses is easy af just use the juice bar. It takes 10 seconds max per character.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:30 am
ok what are these highlighted character unlockers you are talking about? thie highlighted character looks the same to me as the original no drop down menu or en something that provides actual charcter ids or portraits for modding or changing characters the find hl (money scrpt still doesn't work its just double question marks and doesn't detect or auto detect how much hl or money yo've aquired in game. the skill editor is the same as the highlighted character no drp down menu for editing or changing skills no skill ids nothing for actially changing or editing anything. it still needs something for class mastery exp modifier or mastering all classes in general it does what black x's original script does with no new changes. really the only disgaea 6 complete chat table ive found that works somewhat is the one from ColonelRVH. table also needs something for dark assembly for character creation some kind or way to create all human and monster classes to 6 star ran i know i'm probably ranting but those who have played the other disgaea games or used some of the other disgaea series cheat tables will understand sone of the features i'm talking about.
tekknen wrote:
-------- Unlockers for Common Evilities added @ "Highlighted Char ---> Unlockers" and More
new Script been added "Skill Editor @ main menu" this the way i stole Baal Special Moves.
new Script been added "Disable Unique Skill Checker" Allow you to fast add all unique skill you want to equip.

There is new secion "unlockers" which contain code to turn the flags on for common and some unique evilities slots. and for money scripts it works fine
just enable it and do some fight it will turn on.
and for the skills id i can't make drop list for id that change every time you load the game

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

bzzzt wrong! the money scripts in your cheat table black x's cheat table and the other guys cheat table don't work period! for either the steam(legit version) or the illegit version of the game the base addresses for hell/money show up as double question marks with no way to change or add or decrease the amount of hl/money you have in game i'm sorry but i'm stating the thruth and i'm using build 10 of disgaea 6 complete the build that is listed when opening the games proccess
tekknen wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
tekknen wrote:

There is new secion "unlockers" which contain code to turn the flags on for common and some unique evilities slots. and for money scripts it works fine
and for the skills id i can't make drop list for id that change every time you load the game

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Dude I'm not the author, I'm just adding up some new stuff to the original table.
Plz when we are saying it works @ our side we are not goofing and when you are saying it does not we know your are honest.
it just means that you have a problem you need to figure
as for your request, the game have more complex memory than previous sequels, I'm sure there are more advance cheat makers that can make better scripts but they are not around for the moment.
I'm just a novice who is sharing his work with others, sharing the fun breaking the game mechanics.
I truly want to help you out but with much little we can't figure out what is the issue with you game table

for short answer you have a problem you need to figure it
mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:26 pm
bzzzt wrong! the money scripts in your cheat table black x's cheat table and the other guys cheat table don't work period! for either the steam(legit version) or the illegit version of the game the base addresses for hell/money show up as double question marks with no way to change or add or decrease the amount of hl/money you have in game i'm sorry but i'm stating the thruth and i'm using build 10 of disgaea 6 complete the build that is listed when opening the games proccess
tekknen wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 pm
mordaki987 wrote:

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:41 pm
it doesn't work fine there is no way tod or change hl or in game currency for when you need it changing class mastery at the juice bar costs hl and you can't use the guice bar if you don't have hl fot those of us who don't want to have to go through all the grind or trouble of unlocking ever single human or monster class to rank 6 it would be nice if we could be able to create every human and monster class to rank 6 from the get go when freating a charcter at the dark assembly also there are those of us who want to be able toplay certain characters without having yo play through the entire game. cheating is all about play style what a player wants the whole 9 yards.
izayoixx wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:20 pm
Uhmm gold(hl) is literally the easiest and most basic value to search in almost all games so just do that to use the juice bar. This honestly sounds like a you problem and you just need to fix yourself. Table works fine on cracked versions (build:10). If you can't fix yourself just use the tables that you claim to work. Your issue would be fixed pretty easily if you grew more braincells and stop crying about tables that have been verified to work already.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

how do you activate the innocent editor?

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Foomy wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:54 pm
Go to manage innocents in the item world npc

Soltheron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soltheron »

Is there anything to be done about the SP zero bug? I have to treat this as as a save editor because if I leave Cheat Engine running it's unplayable unless I lock my SP at a high level.

farcus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by farcus »

izayoixx wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:16 pm
Foomy wrote:
Where is the Innocent editor? I can't see it in the table? Thanks.

Soltheron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soltheron »

farcus wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:30 pm
izayoixx wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:16 pm
Foomy wrote:
Where is the Innocent editor? I can't see it in the table? Thanks.
It's in the edited version posted on the previous page. But I can't get it to work either. Clicking the button is probably supposed to bring up a menu, but nothing happens.

Edit: This is actually incredibly annoying. When I try to just dupe the innocents they disappear when I try to combine them. It's like it checks for the ID of the innocent. All the ones I try to combine suddenly show up as 0 value in the duped items.

Edit edit: Ok, I did get the innocent editor working by just making a new .ct file. Thanks.
Last edited by Soltheron on Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soltheron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soltheron »

Edit: Nevermind, made a mistake in copying.
Last edited by Soltheron on Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.