[Patched] Action Taimanin useless table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arthur Farron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Patched] Action Taimanin useless table

Post by Arthur Farron »

masakiandou wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:16 am
@masakiandou Your latest edit suggests that this game is thus completely impossible to modify by way of cheat engine? Or would you be willing to work on it further? That being said, if posting on fearlessrevolution worries/troubles you since devs may find it, then why not move to more secure places for means of updatingthe table? For example mega group chats, telegram, discord and the like?
Your contributions thus far is the only reason so many of us have been able to continue enjoying the game without losing our minds over many parts of the difficulty curve, as well as having saved us the gems which would have otherwise gone into costumes.

I realize that you prefer not being quoted or having this thread bymped further, which was your original qualm with the other thread, but please consider our positions as fellow players, I'm sure you will be able to understand since allowing others to enjoy it like you are able to is the very reason you had even bothered to help us when you really were not obligated to. So, I hope you will excuse me this time. That being said, I would indeed prefer if we could communicate elsehow in a manner that would be to your preference.
Once, again, I humbly request you, please do not give up on your audience because of one pestering child. I hope that in the future soon enough you will be able to figure out a way around this obstacle that the latest update has introduced and I wish you all the best in health and work. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

Arthur Farron wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:33 pm
masakiandou wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:16 am
@masakiandou Your latest edit suggests that this game is thus completely impossible to modify by way of cheat engine? Or would you be willing to work on it further? That being said, if posting on fearlessrevolution worries/troubles you since devs may find it, then why not move to more secure places for means of updatingthe table? For example mega group chats, telegram, discord and the like?
Your contributions thus far is the only reason so many of us have been able to continue enjoying the game without losing our minds over many parts of the difficulty curve, as well as having saved us the gems which would have otherwise gone into costumes.

I realize that you prefer not being quoted or having this thread bymped further, which was your original qualm with the other thread, but please consider our positions as fellow players, I'm sure you will be able to understand since allowing others to enjoy it like you are able to is the very reason you had even bothered to help us when you really were not obligated to. So, I hope you will excuse me this time. That being said, I would indeed prefer if we could communicate elsehow in a manner that would be to your preference.
Once, again, I humbly request you, please do not give up on your audience because of one pestering child. I hope that in the future soon enough you will be able to figure out a way around this obstacle that the latest update has introduced and I wish you all the best in health and work. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards.
You know, Last time I post broken table warning. because I got this. and This account got banned since 5-7-2022 UTC+7 at midnight.

You can see why I hate EVERY of requesters. because all of you are so stubborn. childs or not isn't matter now. It just bypasser got patched. not safe to use and no good effects on gameplays.
when I said it broken. ALL of you not believe me.
when I said I cant fixed. ALL of you not believe me.

all of you just spammed false hope for enjoying your maintain whatever. I didn't touch this game since mid-may. just login for daily. and when I run out of my account. I want you to do on your own.

Look what you did now. You create new account for 2-new post to still spread false hope? shame

If you can fixed, do it. and all of requesters like you will come to you. for sure.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Thread locked at the request of the thread starter. There will be no updates.