Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by Messy6666 »

saqer__ wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 pm
guys i keep getting failed injecting monodatacollector any help?
outdated table
download the newest one here: viewtopic.php?p=243509#p243509

( and pls read the how to use the table section )

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

So far so good still on both of my accounts that I tried the table on. (Same features as always, God Mode + No CD). Inf. Stamina not used recently since I had no need for it during regular battles.

lynk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lynk »

I have a few shares about using cheats.

Mihoyo banned my 2 accounts. At that time I used speed hack (Including attack speed hack and movement speed hack)
Currently I continue to use that account after being unbanned.

I realized that at the last moment before It detect me, the game would load and then it would say can't connect to the server then push me to the login screen. When I logged back in and found out the account was locked for a month.

2 days ago i had the same situation when i tried to use damage hack with value 5000, stats 100 (Raiden, Zhongli, play in co-op, fight boss)
When Zhongli has a shield and Q to the enemy, when trying to hit a monster the damage will be 1 - 2 or something. That's because Zhongli seems to have buffed Geo shield on the enemy and you hit the enemy with very small damage (work in co-op).

When I use Raiden Q and Raiden's damage is around 2700 damage (like a normal physical attack) but my friend co-op the damage is only 1-2.

I know that if Raiden set damage hack to 5000 value it will be break the game. Combined with Zhongli E Q buff Geo to the enemy. I believe I have the anti-cheat system detected. As soon as the loading screen appeared, I was startled and immediately Alt F4 before the system said it could not connect to the server.

I guessed that at that time my account information was being sent to the server, but because I immediately Alt + F4 the upload was stopped. (I thought the account was locked like 2 times before)
After that I didn't use my current computer to log in to the game, my friend logged into that account and it still works fine.

By the way, can you share the damage hack that you guys use often?

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

lynk wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:06 pm
When Zhongli has a shield and Q to the enemy, when trying to hit a monster the damage will be 1 - 2 or something. That's because Zhongli seems to have buffed Geo shield on the enemy and you hit the enemy with very small damage (work in co-op).
This happens with all enemies whether they're shielded or not. Pretty sure it also happens with other shield skills.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Spoiler
lynk wrote:
I have a few shares about using cheats.

Mihoyo banned my 2 accounts. At that time I used speed hack (Including attack speed hack and movement speed hack)
Currently I continue to use that account after being unbanned.

I realized that at the last moment before It detect me, the game would load and then it would say can't connect to the server then push me to the login screen. When I logged back in and found out the account was locked for a month.

2 days ago i had the same situation when i tried to use damage hack with value 5000, stats 100 (Raiden, Zhongli, play in co-op, fight boss)

When I use Raiden Q and Raiden's damage is around 2700 damage (like a normal physical attack) but my friend co-op the damage is only 1-2.

I know that if Raiden set damage hack to 5000 value it will be break the game. Combined with Zhongli E Q buff Geo to the enemy. I believe I have the anti-cheat system detected. As soon as the loading screen appeared, I was startled and immediately Alt F4 before the system said it could not connect to the server.

I guessed that at that time my account information was being sent to the server, but because I immediately Alt + F4 the upload was stopped. (I thought the account was locked like 2 times before)
After that I didn't use my current computer to log in to the game, my friend logged into that account and it still works fine.

The highest you should go in my opinion is at 400 damage multiplier. Why would you even go to 5000

bembol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bembol »

Can someone help me, i followed the instructions and everything, after i opened the table, and it shows up attach process and i click yes the cheat engine suddenly not responding.

Rmiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rmiku »

yow i just hit 9999999 damage on my hu tao dis aint good i think its from her passive i just set it on 50 while playing the event then i just saw glimpse of 9999999 then i check it from achievement to confirm, yep its 9999999. cheated hu tao is scary. may i ask if somebody just hit the same damage and can i get ban from dis?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Rmiku wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:20 am
can i get ban from dis?
pfew no idea....
it is marked very red for a reason after all

On the other hand sing still hasn't had a second ban on his test account

cwmfxz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cwmfxz »

lynk wrote:
I'm using stamina hack, max fps, no cd, dmg multiplier and pick-up rate with default set in my 1st & 2nd account never had flags up or ban since using 2 months ago. i don't really need god mode or speed hack because diona shield doesn't interfere the damage like geo shield and her passive will give 15% speed increase it's never ended with dmg multiplier hack and no cd. with this setting sometimes my amber burst at the end of rain fire will get 999999 dmg.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

Does anyone know what happens if someone enters your Serenitea Pot while you've got cheats running? Will the cheats affect them as well?

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Rmiku wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:20 am
yow i just hit 9999999 damage on my hu tao dis aint good i think its from her passive i just set it on 50 while playing the event then i just saw glimpse of 9999999 then i check it from achievement to confirm, yep its 9999999. cheated hu tao is scary. may i ask if somebody just hit the same damage and can i get ban from dis?
I hit that number quite often on accident since I use Homa on Hu Tao and Raiden + swirl damage from Venti, Kazuha and Sucrose also hit 9.9M. Haven't been banned so far... I use 30-40 on the multipliers, 8000 max only if I need Bennett to boost somebody

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

I do 9999999 all the time. As long as it's not in Spiral Abyss, I don't think they keep a record of it.

Rando weirdness: If you've got Cheat Engine active at Daily Reset, you get the standard error that tells you to redownload the game. If you're inside of a domain at Daily Reset, this does not happen once you exit it.

khrforever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khrforever »

lynk wrote:
I always used Dmg multiplier not more than 100 and Stat multiplier 50 . God mode , Stamina , Cooldown and sometime fly hack. As a picture My Amber + Amos did damage around 30k is fine by me and also a range is crazy (Dmg 30 and Stat 20)

I did finish the Abyss and also latest event " Vibro Research " , still didn't get banned. After I reading many comments, I realize that need to close " Co-op " for my safety.

I won't use speed hack or the other risk cheats. So I still playable now. But need to check until patch 2.7 coming. Maybe I could get ban then xD

Riceball0831
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Riceball0831 »

i open svchost then attach the cheat engine file downloaded from here and then my cheat engine would just freeze

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

Please read previous posts.
You will find the solution.
Riceball0831 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:11 am
i open svchost then attach the cheat engine file downloaded from here and then my cheat engine would just freeze