WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by Synergi »

MiikeHarrison wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:04 am
Hi everyone, just to bring a little bit of peace here, I wanted to thank you for the tables, I was looking for some tables that could actually unlock the NPCs so I could play them and make funny matches to enjoy the most of this game. So thanks a lot for the table! Also, as a dumbass, I didn't check steam as I should've, and I ended up updating WWE 2k22 to the 1.10 patch. So I wanted to ask, is there any table that I can expect for this patch later ? Or is the game "not moddable" anymore. Like i've seen options to unlock characters that are not even playable in the original game and i was wondering if that could ever be possible again on the 1.10 patch. I'm sorry if the question has been asked already, but i didn't wanna read 37 pages to find an answer, and the last pages that I tried to read to fin dan answer are full of arguments (what i find sad cause we're all here for the same things and from what i've seen so far, it's a lovely community that loves to help each other) So, again; is there any way we get an update of the table for the 1.10 patch ? And if yes, will there be the same "hacks" in the table as there was in previous ones? And sorry if it's been asked before.

(By the way, I have the Deluxe version so the only DLC that I don't have is the NWO DLC (i think), and I'm also looking to find a way to get the superstars without buing it cause damn that's expensive for what it is)

Have a great day everyone, thank you for reading and many thanks to the tables makers !
You can still use the cheat engine hacks, No modding means you can't add additional characters like say, you want to port The Fiend's Model from 2K20, you can't do that. Also cheat engine hacks have to be entered/done everytime you boot the game. You can still do some things like adding music and stuff but that's about it. Also the table would work if 2K haven't modified the addresses. If they have modified them you'll need the updated table. I hope it helps. Thank You.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

Unreal316 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:01 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:15 am
Unreal316 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:53 am

Real talk, if you go back through this thread. There has been plenty of times you've been difficult in disseminating information yourself. In an "elitist" way. You know that internet mentality where you spend the same word count on telling someone how they can google search or browse through pages of threads in the same amount of words as if you simply just told them. You took a little bit of knowledge, and it got you a little following. Just don't let it go to your head. B/c exactly what you just said is the mentality of an elitist. And you know, the moment that PWM does release a pod, this thread and everyone here will be gone quick shit. PWM gives all of their stuff for free, doesn't support paid content or advertising. I hardly say they are elites trying to withhold anything.

In any case, i'm fairly certain 2k has always intended to block mods this time around, with the cross platform creations and my faction stuff and wanting microtransactions. They will probably fight it hard from beneath the curtain. And now we are on patch 1.10; i wonder what they manage to break this time.
real talk, you know nothing of what you speak of. I've helped endlessly with various information, not once have I held back info other than not wanting to help people steal DLC because I paid for it and so should everyone else but yet I still helped with it later. find me one post where I refused to help someone with something that wasn't already posted by me. you can't, because I've never done such elitist shit.

little following? hilarious. I'm known, just not for this name. I've been hacking these games since 2003. I'm credited on tons of HCTP and SYM saves for various hacks, as well as the SD vs. RAW games. will I say that name? hell no, privacy does wonders for people.

PWMs staff was yelling at people when they'd ask for IDs, they told people not to share *anything* in there regarding unlocking MyFaction characters, as well as MyRise characters. why do you think this info isn't anywhere on that discord or on their site? because they don't want you to have it until they release a tool to do it for you, because "wahh, we don't want hex editing because it leads to DLC stealing wahhh".

real talk, you can fuck off, as well as that other twit. be thankful for what I've given you. punk.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242364#p242364

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242375#p242375

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242420#p242420 which is super funny because you can't read and had no idea I had posted how to get HBK at least 5 times prior to this post

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242621#p242621

such as these, you're welcome.
Okay... I'm lost. Were you trying to prove my point? Cause you kinda did... Cause all you've done is show how hbkwolverine answered the question. And Still to this day, that HBK Old AOB still isn't there. And even he didn't just post the AOB, but he did show how to find with a "little bit of knowledge", and like i said in my post - i can unlock anything and anyone now. Still waiting on where that AOB was in a previous post though. Its in a few pages back..right??? I don't know why youre so hostile and angry. And it doesn't matter who you are known for elsewhere, right here right now you're known for being impatient, short and hostile towards peoplel and youre the one who made the thread. I mean what did you expect you'd get?
People who already know how to do this stuff coming to this thread to do what? And you shame PWM for having some integrity when it comes to DLC and bootleg copies? Well. i't really doesn't matter now b/c patch 1.10 has killed any desire to continue forward with modding in this game; so it's not even up for debate anymore. You're attitude is probably why 2k wants to stop all modding all together. And youve given me nothing that i couldn't have figured out myself or someone else would have done. You kinda sounding EXACTLY like how you accuse PWM of being. You don't see the irony in that?????
damn, you are dumb. awful grammar, awful spelling, not knowing how to read at all. the AOB is there, you just don't know how to read. it was posted in the form of the ID, you'd just search the ID and you'd find his AOB. but you clearly don't know a damn thing about this game or how it works otherwise you would've realized i wasn't talking about his pofo AOB like you seem to think. not like you understand that though :) too small brained.

I'm far from hostile and angry, I'm amused by how wrestling fans like yourself continue to show that the internet was a mistake and is full of morons. people who understand cheat engine don't need me explaining everything in full detail, I'm not talking about people who are new to the whole thing, you want your hand held 100%? go watch a video. I'm sure you wouldn't have figured out a damn thing without me, much like most if not all of this thread. you're all so very welcome.

I'm not going to be sharing *anything* more. so once new people are assigned to the blank IDs, good luck finding out who is who. I'm sure you'll all enjoy downloading a CAW to help with the lack of the ID info that nobody is going to share with you lmao. you can all thank the two chucklefucks who tried to act all big and bad towards me because they don't like my attitude. maybe PWMods will help you guys out in a few months..

oh wait, they don't like pirates lmao. best of luck, poor people. OP isn't gonna update the table either and to think..I was considering releasing a lot of info and a table that would've done..quite a bit. oh well. I'll just be elitist about it and share it with my circle of friends. lmao.

mattfick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattfick »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:39 pm
Unreal316 wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

real talk, you know nothing of what you speak of. I've helped endlessly with various information, not once have I held back info other than not wanting to help people steal DLC because I paid for it and so should everyone else but yet I still helped with it later. find me one post where I refused to help someone with something that wasn't already posted by me. you can't, because I've never done such elitist shit.

little following? hilarious. I'm known, just not for this name. I've been hacking these games since 2003. I'm credited on tons of HCTP and SYM saves for various hacks, as well as the SD vs. RAW games. will I say that name? hell no, privacy does wonders for people.

PWMs staff was yelling at people when they'd ask for IDs, they told people not to share *anything* in there regarding unlocking MyFaction characters, as well as MyRise characters. why do you think this info isn't anywhere on that discord or on their site? because they don't want you to have it until they release a tool to do it for you, because "wahh, we don't want hex editing because it leads to DLC stealing wahhh".

real talk, you can fuck off, as well as that other twit. be thankful for what I've given you. punk.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242420#p242420 which is super funny because you can't read and had no idea I had posted how to get HBK at least 5 times prior to this post

Okay... I'm lost. Were you trying to prove my point? Cause you kinda did... Cause all you've done is show how hbkwolverine answered the question. And Still to this day, that HBK Old AOB still isn't there. And even he didn't just post the AOB, but he did show how to find with a "little bit of knowledge", and like i said in my post - i can unlock anything and anyone now. Still waiting on where that AOB was in a previous post though. Its in a few pages back..right??? I don't know why youre so hostile and angry. And it doesn't matter who you are known for elsewhere, right here right now you're known for being impatient, short and hostile towards peoplel and youre the one who made the thread. I mean what did you expect you'd get?
People who already know how to do this stuff coming to this thread to do what? And you shame PWM for having some integrity when it comes to DLC and bootleg copies? Well. i't really doesn't matter now b/c patch 1.10 has killed any desire to continue forward with modding in this game; so it's not even up for debate anymore. You're attitude is probably why 2k wants to stop all modding all together. And youve given me nothing that i couldn't have figured out myself or someone else would have done. You kinda sounding EXACTLY like how you accuse PWM of being. You don't see the irony in that?????
damn, you are dumb. awful grammar, awful spelling, not knowing how to read at all. the AOB is there, you just don't know how to read. it was posted in the form of the ID, you'd just search the ID and you'd find his AOB. but you clearly don't know a damn thing about this game or how it works otherwise you would've realized i wasn't talking about his pofo AOB like you seem to think. not like you understand that though :) too small brained.

I'm far from hostile and angry, I'm amused by how wrestling fans like yourself continue to show that the internet was a mistake and is full of morons. people who understand cheat engine don't need me explaining everything in full detail, I'm not talking about people who are new to the whole thing, you want your hand held 100%? go watch a video. I'm sure you wouldn't have figured out a damn thing without me, much like most if not all of this thread. you're all so very welcome.

I'm not going to be sharing *anything* more. so once new people are assigned to the blank IDs, good luck finding out who is who. I'm sure you'll all enjoy downloading a CAW to help with the lack of the ID info that nobody is going to share with you lmao. you can all thank the two chucklefucks who tried to act all big and bad towards me because they don't like my attitude. maybe PWMods will help you guys out in a few months..

oh wait, they don't like pirates lmao. best of luck, poor people. OP isn't gonna update the table either and to think..I was considering releasing a lot of info and a table that would've done..quite a bit. oh well. I'll just be elitist about it and share it with my circle of friends. lmao.

if you would like to have a conversation, i'd be more than willing to talk with you privately. it seems much of your info is inaccurate and you seem pretty upset over some things that are flat out wrong. you can send me a message on discord at mattfick#6764 or join the pwm server and we can talk in a voice channel.

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

KinkKong wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:33 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Unreal316 wrote:

hello brienj. arguing on forums in your 50s. sad.

i think they left tinfoil in your head after your surgery, feel better soon pudding pie. xoxo
Is he really that guy? I do know he made a SvR 10 Mod of some sorts.
Also. The new attires that were added have no slot of their own as well. Mick Foley that Whatsthestatus uploaded is just Mankind without his mask and such. To use these attires you'll have to revert back to version 1.08.
Last edited by Synergi on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

What’s with the hostility among people on the forum recently? Can we please be civil to each other?

I haven’t read the thread yet to know what’s going on but if there’s some serious issue going on, involve the staff to sort it out, use the report button or PM us directly.

I don’t have time atm, will ask some mod to read it and take action if needed. Please be respectful and civil to each other. Remember we are all here for one goal, to maximise the fun out of our games 😁

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Unreal316 wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

Release the table and info man , don't be like PWm hide the IDS or complaining and just gotta wait for the tools to release in order to find the ids for yourself. To get the show started with sharing here are arena values I found with cheat engine so far...

BACKSTAGE = 322
DARKENED Backstage = 326
FIREFLYFUN HOUSE = 360
PERFORMANCE CENTER - 380
DOJO = 361
POOL HALL = 363
HOTEL LOBBY = 366
GYM PUBLIC = 364
GM RAW OFFICE = 330
GM SMACKDOWN OFFICE = 332
Hallway = 334
Hallway 2 = 335
PERFORMANCE CENTER Locker Room = 379
PERFORMANCE CENTER RING 2 = 381
PERFORMANCE CENTER RING 3 = 382

KinkKong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KinkKong »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:53 pm
Also. The new attires that were added have no slot of their own as well. Mick Foley that Whatsthestatus uploaded is just Mankind without his mask and such. To use these attires you'll have to revert back to version 1.08.
yeh it's brienj. he is a notorious for baiting people and then taking it away. he is just a sad old man, needs mental health help.

mattfick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattfick »

STN wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:02 pm
What’s with the hostility among people on the forum recently? Can we please be civil to each other?

I haven’t read the thread yet to know what’s going on but if there’s some serious issue going on, involve the staff to sort it out, use the report button or PM us directly.

I don’t have time atm, will ask some mod to read it and take action if needed. Please be respectful and civil to each other. Remember we are all here for one goal, to maximise the fun out of our games 😁
you have a member here, mike, who is speaking on a lot of things he seems to not know about. theres a lot of misinformation in this thread regarding mod tools and things of that nature, and a LOT of slander towards the prowrestlingmods platform for seemingly no reason. i was cordial with said member and asked if he would like to have a conversation so i can show him what is inaccurate in his claims.

HeziTheGreat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeziTheGreat »

KinkKong wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:13 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:53 pm
yeh it's brienj. he is a notorious for baiting people and then taking it away. he is just a sad old man, needs mental health help.
lmfao if that is brienJ it will be so funny to me. I remember being like 13 on the XHP site and the one before that. Hated I didn't have a Jtag but loved those USB mods XD

Dayal222
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dayal222 »

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Guys let's just stick to on Thread sharing and let's help each other out

If anyone needs Bronson Reed and Kane in suit mod pack let me know or if you want 80'S hogan, Pre Tribal roman , reed and kane in suit mod pack let me know (Will work on 1.05) and Mike if do you have an updated table you would like to share can you please do it if possible.

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:49 pm

If anyone needs Bronson Reed and Kane in suit mod pack let me know or if you want 80'S hogan, Pre Tribal roman , reed and kane in suit mod pack let me know (Will work on 1.05) and Mike if do you have an updated table you would like to share can you please do it if possible.
The files work till 1.08 mate. After that it all goes downhill. Just a little correction.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:56 pm
JediahLongtree wrote:

The files work till 1.08 mate. After that it all goes downhill. Just a little correction.
Thanks, let me know if you want it or not.

5forty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 5forty »

JediahLongtree wrote:

Would love the 80s Hogan, Pre Tribal Roman etc, I still have copies of the older versions

qdavis224
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qdavis224 »

JediahLongtree wrote:

Hi, I'd like the guys you mentioned. Please and Thank you.