WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeziTheGreat
Cheater
Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by HeziTheGreat »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:30 pm
WeGoku wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm
I could care less about Bronson Reed. I don't get how they have to wait for devs to finish this game before releasing tools. People having been modding the 2k games since 15 if you've stuck around that long. What's the worse they can do, sue them like Rockstar tried to do a year ago. If they are that scared they shouldn't be flexing on Twitter about all the ports and stuff.
They are probably waiting to see if the patches end up breaking the mod tool as if they release it now 2K can end up trying to change stuff around to make the tool useless kind of like how they are trying to make the wrestler unlocks more difficult.
That is exactly what happened with patch 1.10.

I dont understand you guys problem with the tool not being open to the public right now. MikeNeedsCheats, you got irritated with people continuously asking you about mankind. Imagine how irritated the tool maker would be with 1000's of the same question but on something that is way harder than cheat engine. Also imagine the questions they would get bombarded with after patch 1.10 breaks all of the methods they use in the tool. yall are being short sighted and selfish.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

HeziTheGreat wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:17 am
Darkness Muta wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm
I could care less about Bronson Reed. I don't get how they have to wait for devs to finish this game before releasing tools. People having been modding the 2k games since 15 if you've stuck around that long. What's the worse they can do, sue them like Rockstar tried to do a year ago. If they are that scared they shouldn't be flexing on Twitter about all the ports and stuff.
They are probably waiting to see if the patches end up breaking the mod tool as if they release it now 2K can end up trying to change stuff around to make the tool useless kind of like how they are trying to make the wrestler unlocks more difficult.

I dont understand you guys problem with the tool not being open to the public right now. MikeNeedsCheats, you got irritated with people continuously asking you about mankind. Imagine how irritated the tool maker would be with 1000's of the same question but on something that is way harder than cheat engine. Also imagine the questions they would get bombarded with after patch 1.10 breaks all of the methods they use in the tool. yall are being short sighted and selfish.
Your doing too much. Some of the modders I've talked to said cake tools is pretty easy to use. And your talking about casuals, there are casuals in just about every modding community( like gta and dbz xenoverse 2). It's not hard to instruct people to upgrade game at your own risk due to the game possibly breaking the tool. How hard is that. I have my settings on steam that only allow downloads when I choose to update.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Reason why PWM mod tool ain't working because they probably gave to one of them 2K Developers or the Head honcho himself Mr. Epilog trying to be friends and showing that the modding ain't bad. And you should never mainstream mods or try to have a friendly relationship with 2k because it will be bad. Only moddable versions are 1.05-1.08. Should just release the tools. Hell didn't they release 2K20 Cak Tools with a disclaimer?

HeziTheGreat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeziTheGreat »

WeGoku wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:13 am
HeziTheGreat wrote:
Darkness Muta wrote:

Your doing too much. Some of the modders I've talked to said cake tools is pretty easy to use. And your talking about casuals, there are casuals in just about every modding community( like gta and dbz xenoverse 2). It's not hard to instruct people to upgrade game at your own risk due to the game possibly breaking the tool. How hard is that. I have my settings on steam that only allow downloads when I choose to update.
I'm doing too much? Y'all are calling a whole group of people names because yall feel entitled to a tool that isn't even finished all the way. and MikeNeedsCheats literally got upset in this thread about "casuals" not knowing how to use cheat engine for mankind. So you brought a pretty trash angle as an argument. Here is some life advice. IF you want people to do nice things for you, how about not bitching and name calling when you dont get your way.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

HeziTheGreat wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:52 am
WeGoku wrote:
HeziTheGreat wrote:

I'm doing too much? Y'all are calling a whole group of people names because yall feel entitled to a tool that isn't even finished all the way. and MikeNeedsCheats literally got upset in this thread about "casuals" not knowing how to use cheat engine for mankind. So you brought a pretty trash angle as an argument. Here is some life advice. IF you want people to do nice things for you, how about not bitching and name calling when you dont get your way.
not sure why you're name dropping me and taking a shot when I'm the one who taught everyone here how to do everything regarding pofos and unlocking every single character in the game with my unlocker. I complained about casuals not knowing anything because the info is *all* here and all they have to do is read instead of hammering me with PMs asking about shit they can learn by reading.

"upset" lmao. take your bullshit opinions elsewhere buddy. maybe go back to the PWM community with all those elitist tools. :)

you're welcome for the unlocks, by the way. I know you used my unlocks.cem and the pofo unlocks.cem as well. not like you would've gotten them anywhere else, especially PWM with how lame they are with hiding shit.

HeziTheGreat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeziTheGreat »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:06 am
HeziTheGreat wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

not sure why you're name dropping me and taking a shot when I'm the one who taught everyone here how to do everything regarding pofos and unlocking every single character in the game with my unlocker. I complained about casuals not knowing anything because the info is *all* here and all they have to do is read instead of hammering me with PMs asking about shit they can learn by reading.

"upset" lmao. take your bullshit opinions elsewhere buddy. maybe go back to the PWM community with all those elitist tools. :)

you're welcome for the unlocks, by the way. I know you used my unlocks.cem and the pofo unlocks.cem as well. not like you would've gotten them anywhere else, especially PWM with how lame they are with hiding shit.
I name dropped you because you are the leader of the anti PWM campaign on here. Duh I used them and already told you thanks when I asked you not to be irritated at new learners on like page 24, so I know you saw the better tutorial I made for it as well. As you probably already know Pofo info has mostly been the same for wwe 2k games so it wasn't much to figure out, you just saved me time.

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

Guys from what I've read it's wrong to blame guys like Patrick Gilmore and the devs. It's Take-Two Who's against the mods and modding community in general.
Read about their lawsuit against GTA modders and stuff.
Take-Two Interactive are the bullies here. So yeah, if you want to blame someone blame Take-Two. They even banned some famous tool for a game names as It Takes Two because their tool's name was similar to theirs'. Pathetic whatever stuff Take-Two is upto.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

HeziTheGreat wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:32 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
HeziTheGreat wrote:

I name dropped you because you are the leader of the anti PWM campaign on here. Duh I used them and already told you thanks when I asked you not to be irritated at new learners on like page 24, so I know you saw the better tutorial I made for it as well. As you probably already know Pofo info has mostly been the same for wwe 2k games so it wasn't much to figure out, you just saved me time.
"leader"

I've mentioned PWMods like 3 or 4 posts, that is all. better tutorial? all you did was reword what I said and explained it with a little more detail so people who don't know anything can do it. I bet you wouldn't have had anything without me, probably would've been waiting for PWMods to release info months from release, so you're welcome you little pissant :)

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

HeziTheGreat wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
HeziTheGreat wrote:

No bro that advice is trash. From where I'm from, if you want something done right, do it yourself. And I've been doing pretty well for myself lately. This isn't the only game I mod. So far, cheat engine is enough for me whether or not tools get released for this game or not. I'm glad that we had this nice little chat. Have a good day.

Unreal316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unreal316 »

WeGoku wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:31 pm
Unreal316 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:28 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:34 am

I know what you mean. I've seen them constantly posting on Twitter saying how they're almost ready to release tools then change there minds a couple days later. Why not just make it open source for people to figure it out instead of gatekeeping for the sake of it.
I think the issue currently is, everytime they prepare the tool, 2k22 comes out with an update that essentially sends them back to square 1. That's what the guy posted last time on social media. 1.9 broke their efforts again. They seem to be under the impression now that the tool may be held up until 2k stop doing updates. Or at the very least major updates such that include dlc and game modes.

Unreal316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unreal316 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:50 am
HeziTheGreat wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

"leader"

I've mentioned PWMods like 3 or 4 posts, that is all. better tutorial? all you did was reword what I said and explained it with a little more detail so people who don't know anything can do it. I bet you wouldn't have had anything without me, probably would've been waiting for PWMods to release info months from release, so you're welcome you little pissant :)
Real talk, if you go back through this thread. There has been plenty of times you've been difficult in disseminating information yourself. In an "elitist" way. You know that internet mentality where you spend the same word count on telling someone how they can google search or browse through pages of threads in the same amount of words as if you simply just told them. You took a little bit of knowledge, and it got you a little following. Just don't let it go to your head. B/c exactly what you just said is the mentality of an elitist. And you know, the moment that PWM does release a pod, this thread and everyone here will be gone quick shit. PWM gives all of their stuff for free, doesn't support paid content or advertising. I hardly say they are elites trying to withhold anything.

In any case, i'm fairly certain 2k has always intended to block mods this time around, with the cross platform creations and my faction stuff and wanting microtransactions. They will probably fight it hard from beneath the curtain. And now we are on patch 1.10; i wonder what they manage to break this time.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

Even with the mod tool troubles, as long as I can still unlock the wrestlers with the Lua scripts and hopefully some of those new MyFaction wrestlers when they get released I will be fine. The cross platform Community Creations has helped a lot for me, I may not be able to get the actual model from past games in but some of the CAWs look better than some of the modded wrestlers from 2K19.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Unreal316 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:53 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
HeziTheGreat wrote:

"leader"

Real talk, if you go back through this thread. There has been plenty of times you've been difficult in disseminating information yourself. In an "elitist" way. You know that internet mentality where you spend the same word count on telling someone how they can google search or browse through pages of threads in the same amount of words as if you simply just told them. You took a little bit of knowledge, and it got you a little following. Just don't let it go to your head. B/c exactly what you just said is the mentality of an elitist. And you know, the moment that PWM does release a pod, this thread and everyone here will be gone quick shit. PWM gives all of their stuff for free, doesn't support paid content or advertising. I hardly say they are elites trying to withhold anything.

In any case, i'm fairly certain 2k has always intended to block mods this time around, with the cross platform creations and my faction stuff and wanting microtransactions. They will probably fight it hard from beneath the curtain. And now we are on patch 1.10; i wonder what they manage to break this time.
real talk, you know nothing of what you speak of. I've helped endlessly with various information, not once have I held back info other than not wanting to help people steal DLC because I paid for it and so should everyone else but yet I still helped with it later. find me one post where I refused to help someone with something that wasn't already posted by me. you can't, because I've never done such elitist shit.

little following? hilarious. I'm known, just not for this name. I've been hacking these games since 2003. I'm credited on tons of HCTP and SYM saves for various hacks, as well as the SD vs. RAW games. will I say that name? hell no, privacy does wonders for people.

PWMs staff was yelling at people when they'd ask for IDs, they told people not to share *anything* in there regarding unlocking MyFaction characters, as well as MyRise characters. why do you think this info isn't anywhere on that discord or on their site? because they don't want you to have it until they release a tool to do it for you, because "wahh, we don't want hex editing because it leads to DLC stealing wahhh".

real talk, you can fuck off, as well as that other twit. be thankful for what I've given you. punk.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242364#p242364

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242375#p242375

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242420#p242420 which is super funny because you can't read and had no idea I had posted how to get HBK at least 5 times prior to this post

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242621#p242621

such as these, you're welcome.

MiikeHarrison
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MiikeHarrison »

Hi everyone, just to bring a little bit of peace here, I wanted to thank you for the tables, I was looking for some tables that could actually unlock the NPCs so I could play them and make funny matches to enjoy the most of this game. So thanks a lot for the table! Also, as a dumbass, I didn't check steam as I should've, and I ended up updating WWE 2k22 to the 1.10 patch. So I wanted to ask, is there any table that I can expect for this patch later ? Or is the game "not moddable" anymore. Like i've seen options to unlock characters that are not even playable in the original game and i was wondering if that could ever be possible again on the 1.10 patch. I'm sorry if the question has been asked already, but i didn't wanna read 37 pages to find an answer, and the last pages that I tried to read to fin dan answer are full of arguments (what i find sad cause we're all here for the same things and from what i've seen so far, it's a lovely community that loves to help each other) So, again; is there any way we get an update of the table for the 1.10 patch ? And if yes, will there be the same "hacks" in the table as there was in previous ones? And sorry if it's been asked before.

(By the way, I have the Deluxe version so the only DLC that I don't have is the NWO DLC (i think), and I'm also looking to find a way to get the superstars without buing it cause damn that's expensive for what it is)

Have a great day everyone, thank you for reading and many thanks to the tables makers !

Unreal316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unreal316 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:15 am
Unreal316 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:53 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

"leader"

real talk, you know nothing of what you speak of. I've helped endlessly with various information, not once have I held back info other than not wanting to help people steal DLC because I paid for it and so should everyone else but yet I still helped with it later. find me one post where I refused to help someone with something that wasn't already posted by me. you can't, because I've never done such elitist shit.

little following? hilarious. I'm known, just not for this name. I've been hacking these games since 2003. I'm credited on tons of HCTP and SYM saves for various hacks, as well as the SD vs. RAW games. will I say that name? hell no, privacy does wonders for people.

PWMs staff was yelling at people when they'd ask for IDs, they told people not to share *anything* in there regarding unlocking MyFaction characters, as well as MyRise characters. why do you think this info isn't anywhere on that discord or on their site? because they don't want you to have it until they release a tool to do it for you, because "wahh, we don't want hex editing because it leads to DLC stealing wahhh".

real talk, you can fuck off, as well as that other twit. be thankful for what I've given you. punk.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242364#p242364

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242375#p242375

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242420#p242420 which is super funny because you can't read and had no idea I had posted how to get HBK at least 5 times prior to this post

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19439&p=242621#p242621

such as these, you're welcome.
Okay... I'm lost. Were you trying to prove my point? Cause you kinda did... Cause all you've done is show how hbkwolverine answered the question. And Still to this day, that HBK Old AOB still isn't there. And even he didn't just post the AOB, but he did show how to find with a "little bit of knowledge", and like i said in my post - i can unlock anything and anyone now. Still waiting on where that AOB was in a previous post though. Its in a few pages back..right??? I don't know why youre so hostile and angry. And it doesn't matter who you are known for elsewhere, right here right now you're known for being impatient, short and hostile towards peoplel and youre the one who made the thread. I mean what did you expect you'd get?
People who already know how to do this stuff coming to this thread to do what? And you shame PWM for having some integrity when it comes to DLC and bootleg copies? Well. i't really doesn't matter now b/c patch 1.10 has killed any desire to continue forward with modding in this game; so it's not even up for debate anymore. You're attitude is probably why 2k wants to stop all modding all together. And youve given me nothing that i couldn't have figured out myself or someone else would have done. You kinda sounding EXACTLY like how you accuse PWM of being. You don't see the irony in that?????