WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:20 pm
I have the files in anybody want them to take a peak. Also is it possible to remove to Mankind mask? I saw somebody post a picture of Mankind Maskless in Roman Reigns gear.
yeah, I would want them. and the person that showed Mankind said they used cheat engine to remove the mask.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

And there we go Status got the Mankind mask off and Mick Foley is up on CC!

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

Unreal316 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:28 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:34 am
Unreal316 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:21 am

No, you dont. Not any tool. It was on pwm, but for some reason they took it down. you do need a file though for his model
what was put up was the unlocker to use with the tool to enable his model by assigning it to a slot, that is all. as I said, you need the tool they're making. no one can play as him unless you're in that little elite circlejerk called PWMods staff.

you could do it *without* the unlocker, the unlocker that was up was just to enable the model into a slot, it isn't needed if you know what you're doing and have access to the tool.
I dont know what you mean, i downloaded the bakedfil08 files for the models, then used hxd to do the pofo, and unlocked him. All from the instructions. No tool. I still have the files; he did say once the tool was finished and released that way would be taken down. Dunno why they took it down, it was odd. Now, in regards to elite circle jerk, i don't disagree with you- but PWM took strides to eliminate ad modders and sellers; as well as releasing free alternative tools. But to be fair-that has ALWAYS been wrestling modders. No other gaming community is as greedy and clout chasing as wrestling modders. Like the guys who would post Awesome CAWs on forums only for them to never release and leave people asking. Hell it's no better on this site, on this very thread. The guy who initially made this thread spent more time telling people how easy it is, and how simple it is and that the answer is 8 pages back rather than just repeating something easy. Others have stepped in and fill in the gaps, but at the end of the day they all are hanging the perpetual carrot on the stick over peoples heads. It's just a mixed bag.
There's a reason those files are taken down. Just like you have to unlock all the wrestlers everytime you boot the game, the same way those files aren't read by the game with patch 1.09. Those files do work on patch 1.08. Also bakedfile09 actually had the models for Reed and Corporate Kane. bakedfile08 contains some entrance and victory motions and such and such. So the reason they took it down has more to do with devs. Thank You.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

2K really suck this year.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:27 am
Unreal316 wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:34 am

what was put up was the unlocker to use with the tool to enable his model by assigning it to a slot, that is all. as I said, you need the tool they're making. no one can play as him unless you're in that little elite circlejerk called PWMods staff.

you could do it *without* the unlocker, the unlocker that was up was just to enable the model into a slot, it isn't needed if you know what you're doing and have access to the tool.
I dont know what you mean, i downloaded the bakedfil08 files for the models, then used hxd to do the pofo, and unlocked him. All from the instructions. No tool. I still have the files; he did say once the tool was finished and released that way would be taken down. Dunno why they took it down, it was odd. Now, in regards to elite circle jerk, i don't disagree with you- but PWM took strides to eliminate ad modders and sellers; as well as releasing free alternative tools. But to be fair-that has ALWAYS been wrestling modders. No other gaming community is as greedy and clout chasing as wrestling modders. Like the guys who would post Awesome CAWs on forums only for them to never release and leave people asking. Hell it's no better on this site, on this very thread. The guy who initially made this thread spent more time telling people how easy it is, and how simple it is and that the answer is 8 pages back rather than just repeating something easy. Others have stepped in and fill in the gaps, but at the end of the day they all are hanging the perpetual carrot on the stick over peoples heads. It's just a mixed bag.
There's a reason those files are taken down. Just like you have to unlock all the wrestlers everytime you boot the game, the same way those files aren't read by the game with patch 1.09. Those files do work on patch 1.08. Also bakedfile09 actually had the models for Reed and Corporate Kane. bakedfile08 contains some entrance and victory motions and such and such. So the reason they took it down has more to do with devs. Thank You.
Dude it's not really that big a deal. All they do is edit the aob every 2 patches or so. And it only takes a couple minutes to unlock the wrestlers through lua script if you've saved it to your computer. Unless they incorporate some type of anti cheat engine a couple games down the line I could care less.

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

WeGoku wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:01 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:27 am
Unreal316 wrote:

Dude it's not really that big a deal. All they do is edit the aob every 2 patches or so. And it only takes a couple minutes to unlock the wrestlers through lua script if you've saved it to your computer. Unless they incorporate some type of anti cheat engine a couple games down the line I could care less.
AOB for My Rise guys is a different thing. Bronson Reed isn't assigned to any slot by default so you can't get him by enabling the AOB byte. With bakedfile09 he alongwith Corporate Kane were assigned to an unused slot and they would crash everytime in CAS mode. So there's that. The best thing would be to wait until they patch the game to the full. After that permanent solutions can be found because the devs would start working on the next game and not 2K22. Till that time we can enjoy the DLC characters.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

I could care less about Bronson Reed. I don't get how they have to wait for devs to finish this game before releasing tools. People having been modding the 2k games since 15 if you've stuck around that long. What's the worse they can do, sue them like Rockstar tried to do a year ago. If they are that scared they shouldn't be flexing on Twitter about all the ports and stuff.

dnfwan12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnfwan12 »

Are there any bugs with UMAGA and OMOS's two finishing moves? Light press finalist now becomes long press finalist. Only DLC characters find this problem?

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

WeGoku wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm
I could care less about Bronson Reed. I don't get how they have to wait for devs to finish this game before releasing tools. People having been modding the 2k games since 15 if you've stuck around that long. What's the worse they can do, sue them like Rockstar tried to do a year ago. If they are that scared they shouldn't be flexing on Twitter about all the ports and stuff.
They are probably waiting to see if the patches end up breaking the mod tool as if they release it now 2K can end up trying to change stuff around to make the tool useless kind of like how they are trying to make the wrestler unlocks more difficult.

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:30 pm
WeGoku wrote:
They are probably waiting to see if the patches end up breaking the mod tool as if they release it now 2K can end up trying to change stuff around to make the tool useless kind of like how they are trying to make the wrestler unlocks more difficult.
Exactly!!!

Dayal222
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dayal222 »

Has anyone figured out how to change wrestler height in WWE 2K22 ?

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

Darkness Muta wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
There is a old saying. Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. It's there fault for posting stuff all over Twitter. Did they think 2k wouldn't notice. If they would've just kept quiet about it from the get go, this wouldn't have been an issue.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

Dayal222 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:16 pm
yes, it is one of the lines after the unlock part of each pofo, I believe.

might be before, I haven't messed with it but know it is there. it is 2 bytes.
WeGoku wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:15 pm
Darkness Muta wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
There is a old saying. Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. It's there fault for posting stuff all over Twitter. Did they think 2k wouldn't notice. If they would've just kept quiet about it from the get go, this wouldn't have been an issue.
they're idiots, honestly. I find it very funny because they show off a lot of mods and act like they're real models from the game (Jeff Hardy, Orton, etc) then when called out for it they say they aren't lying..then fess up a day or two later.

the creator of the tool let some immature people access it, for sure.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

At least you understand Mike. If it was me, I would've just said we aren't modding the game. And then one day drop it on my site. Like how are they scared to release tools, but then go flex on Twitter. I can't take them seriously. I believe they're gatekeeping plain and simple.

krunex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krunex »

Dayal222 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:16 pm
When you go to someone's pofo, it should be the 6th and 7th bytes.