Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fxfo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by fxfo »

Is there any way to do an auto cutscene/dialogue skip?
they are so annoying.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

I don´t think so.

ivanolo7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ivanolo7 »

Hi! It doesn't work for me, when I open the table cheat engine freezes and doesn't work. With 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5 worked perfect for me, does anyone have a solution?

kford1235
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kford1235 »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:45 pm
Are the bans instant? Like, does it happen while you're playing? Or do you get it during a pop up while logging in?

My alt account used God Mode + No CD + Dumb Enemies + Infinite Stamina + Damage Multiplier, no bans there yet so far. (after 2 days)

Tried it on another account today - God Mode + No CD + Inf. Stamina, will have to see how this goes.
Idk, im gonna stop using it too much now. I have been using it with almost everything on for nearly 3 weeks now playing almost every day and no ban for me. Ill stick to just green and MAYBE enable speed hacks. Hopefully someone will find a bypass or somethin.

SpicyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpicyPanda »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 am
SpicyPanda wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:53 am
Exeter wrote:
Are the bans instant? Like, does it happen while you're playing? Or do you get it during a pop up while logging in?

My alt account used God Mode + No CD + Dumb Enemies + Infinite Stamina + Damage Multiplier, no bans there yet so far. (after 2 days)

Tried it on another account today - God Mode + No CD + Inf. Stamina, will have to see how this goes.
I tried to log in and when I hit the door to basically load into the game, I get the message that im banned for 30 days. also of note, I was getting semi-regularly messages that my data was corrupted or something and had to restart the game
Interesting. The data error is something I see recurring in most of the cases. Maybe it's related to that as well? Perhaps that sends a yellow or even red flag to the servers.

What I currently do, is use the features mentioned, then when I am done using the table, I turn off all the cheats and the script itself to basically revert everything back to normal. Instead of shutting down the game normally, I ALT+F4 the game to avoid the game sending more data during logging out. (I remember reading that some people would get the data error when shutting down the game normally).
Yeah id get the error mid game to be honest. Id just close out everything and re-run. Like I said man, I was going HARD. AR 40 in 4-5 days. 100% mondstrat lol. I have another count that I started modding on first. Not banned but of course I never went nowhere near as hard on that one

khrforever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khrforever »

Can anyone explain how to use damage multipiler cheat. I did active but the damage still on the same. Even I use the certain character. Thank you.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

khrforever wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:22 am
Can anyone explain how to use damage multipiler cheat. I did active but the damage still on the same. Even I use the certain character. Thank you.
Switch parties after applying it. And it doesn't work for every character. There's information on how it affects most of the characters posted in the topic. (Linked in the table)

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 am
SpicyPanda wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:53 am
Exeter wrote:

I tried to log in and when I hit the door to basically load into the game, I get the message that im banned for 30 days. also of note, I was getting semi-regularly messages that my data was corrupted or something and had to restart the game
Interesting. The data error is something I see recurring in most of the cases. Maybe it's related to that as well? Perhaps that sends a yellow or even red flag to the servers.

What I currently do, is use the features mentioned, then when I am done using the table, I turn off all the cheats and the script itself to basically revert everything back to normal. Instead of shutting down the game normally, I ALT+F4 the game to avoid the game sending more data during logging out. (I remember reading that some people would get the data error when shutting down the game normally).
Not sure if it sends a flag but on my private server the game heavily loves sending 'crash uploads' (the game doesnt really crash but thats what mihoyo calls it) for minor things. It sends stuff like your uid, crash reason, time of said crash along with some other identification data.

Also the data error is because the cheats modify the game files, disabling all cheats and setting their values back to default i.e. speed must be on normal and not 2x etc. this will prevent the data error from showing. I might be able to look into the dumped data of a crash upload when I try loading into the game with cheats enabled. I'll see if I have time for this later today.

Edit: Okay i just tried loading into the private server with cheats enabled which usually wouldn't work but it just let me in meaning i cant view what data is sent when a data error happens. This also means that there is more involved to the data errors than meets the eye.

AshGreninja67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AshGreninja67 »

the damage multiplier works wonders in the abyss but it does not work in any domain. does anyone know how to make it work in domains?

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

AshGreninja67 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:45 pm
the damage multiplier works wonders in the abyss but it does not work in any domain. does anyone know how to make it work in domains?
Works for me, just did it earlier.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Su_ wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:11 pm
Not sure if it sends a flag but on my private server the game heavily loves sending 'crash uploads' (the game doesnt really crash but thats what mihoyo calls it) for minor things. It sends stuff like your uid, crash reason, time of said crash along with some other identification data.

Also the data error is because the cheats modify the game files, disabling all cheats and setting their values back to default i.e. speed must be on normal and not 2x etc. this will prevent the data error from showing. I might be able to look into the dumped data of a crash upload when I try loading into the game with cheats enabled. I'll see if I have time for this later today.

Edit: Okay i just tried loading into the private server with cheats enabled which usually wouldn't work but it just let me in meaning i cant view what data is sent when a data error happens. This also means that there is more involved to the data errors than meets the eye.

Does it get considered as a crash when you ALT+F4 out of it? If so I'll just try to do what you mentioned instead in the future. (Setting everything back to default and turning off the game via the normal exit means)

AshGreninja67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AshGreninja67 »

hxide666 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:18 pm
AshGreninja67 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:45 pm
Works for me, just did it earlier.
what value did you set, what attacks did you use?

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:18 pm
Does it get considered as a crash when you ALT+F4 out of it?
Use SuperF4 ( free ) it just kills the program instead of "asking" to quit
[Link]

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

fxfo wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:31 pm
Is there any way to do an auto cutscene/dialogue skip?
they are so annoying.
Nah. It is one of the biggest complaints but they don't care. What every company does is make sure players stay as long as they can in their video game. That is why there is always a bunch of useless sidequests and random collectible crap in games. Or just grinding for gear/levels.

Putting in actual skip dialogue function will make players go through content faster and have nothing to do.

khrforever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khrforever »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:04 am
khrforever wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:22 am
Switch parties after applying it. And it doesn't work for every character. There's information on how it affects most of the characters posted in the topic. (Linked in the table)
I still cofused about swtiching somehow. That's mean I need to swtiching " team " after activate damage , or I need to swtiching character to active them ? .

I have been use Keqing and Yunjin C2 and test in Abyss and Domain. It work well but somehow at openworld , it doesn't work everytime even I try reactive again.