Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by mobi »

They patched the game recently with small update, I don't know yet if offsets changed, just fyi.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

i have been busting my rump tryin to learn to code gaming learning scripts takes time much less how an each individual decides to write there script some are kinda simple like basic but some are like reading the first version of the bible old testament backwards from left to right

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

i just want the hints an tips from other player i dont wanna troll no body i have done 3 invasions an had no problems i just loaded threw steam instead of exe are threw other method that shall not be spoken the game like normal an did them but i see video's of people playing pvp using trainers constantly

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

i don't know how there doing it i guess making there own table an being really crafty

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

people are evening selling tables that supposedly won't get you banned

Docking Saturn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Docking Saturn »

Hello, people. Do you know if they ban you in a family shared account, the ban passes to the main one? I wanna try the 100% drop rate and then change to online, but don't want to risk my main one. Thanks you.

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

why doesn't my one slot all spells work is there a line of code for a fix jw i only get 10 slots instead sometimes 14 but 70 percent of the time its 11 but i can't just drop more than one spell in a single slot

iamBETTO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iamBETTO »

First thing's first, thank you very much for the hard work put into this table.

I'm trying to use the table.
I disabled Easy Anti-Cheat, went offline, opened up the .CT while game is running, and here are the messages that I receive:

1) Attach Process?

2) Required Process is unavailable!

3) Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error

After the messages, Cheat Engine 7.4 opens up, but I can not activate the table.
When I attempt to manually select it, this is the only .exe of the game that I have on the list:

start_protected_game

Is it because they patched the game and it messed up the code, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:
It appears that users Mandarino and Aim_Kaming are having the same problem.

kagetto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kagetto »

The table works just fine with 1.03.3.

iamBETTO read the instructions on how to start up elden ring without EAC. You're obviously doing it wrong, the .exe should not be called start_protected_game, it should just be elden_ring.exe

To answer some of the other questions, if you use this and go online, you will be banned. It doesn't matter what workarounds you try to play with your account, just plan on getting banned if you go online. The only way around this is deleting all of your saves that you were cheating on.

qcp9987654
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qcp9987654 »

Selected item is work for me, some variables are defined,fix it and it work.use it can do delete item,include some cant drop or cant delete item

iamBETTO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iamBETTO »

kagetto wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:58 pm

iamBETTO read the instructions on how to start up elden ring without EAC. You're obviously doing it wrong, the .exe should not be called start_protected_game, it should just be elden_ring.exe

To answer some of the other questions, if you use this and go online, you will be banned. It doesn't matter what workarounds you try to play with your account, just plan on getting banned if you go online. The only way around this is deleting all of your saves that you were cheating on.
I renamed the original EAC file, made a copy of the Elden Ring .exe, and named it start_protected_game. That's how I learned to disable EAC.

Rezque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rezque »

iamBETTO wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:56 pm
First thing's first, thank you very much for the hard work put into this table.

I'm trying to use the table.
I disabled Easy Anti-Cheat, went offline, opened up the .CT while game is running, and here are the messages that I receive:

1) Attach Process?

2) Required Process is unavailable!

3) Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error

After the messages, Cheat Engine 7.4 opens up, but I can not activate the table.
When I attempt to manually select it, this is the only .exe of the game that I have on the list:

start_protected_game

Is it because they patched the game and it messed up the code, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:
It appears that users Mandarino and Aim_Kaming are having the same problem.
I have exactly the same issue. No idea why. I did all the steps with bypassing EAC.

kagetto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kagetto »

I would recommend the method of starting where you create a steam_appid.txt file and start the elden ring executable directly. That continues to work for me.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

iamBETTO wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:04 pm
kagetto wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:58 pm

I renamed the original EAC file, made a copy of the Elden Ring .exe, and named it start_protected_game. That's how I learned to disable EAC.
If you do the renaming method, you need to perform a search and replace on the table to replace all occurrences of eldenring.exe with start_protected_game.exe

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

The game executable wasnt updated, it looks like only a minor change in the Regs file.

Starting offline still works the same way. The table seems to be working fine as well, but I didnt test everythying.