Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sher0310
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by sher0310 »

Kydo wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:11 am
i download the table correctely most of the cheat work but the giver item doesn't work have you a solution ?
should I disable the EAC before starting to use CE?
if yes, please any advise would be much appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

HollowThorn wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:14 am
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am
HollowThorn wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:05 am
Oh okay, I was messing with that line a bit but didn't see much change, but I gotta go through the other lines too? I'll keep that in mind and experiment a bit further next time. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
you only need to change the stuff between newmem: and code: so it looks like this.
newmem:
mov [rax+14], (float)5
code:

Don't change anything else. Then you can change the 5 to anything you want. Remember its decimals also. So 0.25=250, 0.5=500, 1=1000, etc.
Alright, so looking at the script I see that mov bit written as a note I think on line 14 but nowhere else. Changing the note wouldn't affect anything at all, right? So am I changing the line that note is on that says
"readmem(massive_poise+4,1)"?
to what's written in the note and changing the 5 at the end of that to affect how much poise each armor piece gives me?

Sorry I know I am probably misunderstanding something very simple, I know next to nothing about code and have only done very simple changes to stuff and never written any myself so a lot goes over my head. Basically I'd like to set it to about 100 as my max.
Yea, look, like I stated everything that is between:
newmem:
and
code:

So delete everything that is on lines 13,14, and 15 replace it with mov [rax+14], (float)5 and the 5 is the number you can adjust to change your poise.

HollowThorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HollowThorn »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:04 am
HollowThorn wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:14 am
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am

you only need to change the stuff between newmem: and code: so it looks like this.
newmem:
mov [rax+14], (float)5
code:

Don't change anything else. Then you can change the 5 to anything you want. Remember its decimals also. So 0.25=250, 0.5=500, 1=1000, etc.
Alright, so looking at the script I see that mov bit written as a note I think on line 14 but nowhere else. Changing the note wouldn't affect anything at all, right? So am I changing the line that note is on that says
"readmem(massive_poise+4,1)"?
to what's written in the note and changing the 5 at the end of that to affect how much poise each armor piece gives me?

Sorry I know I am probably misunderstanding something very simple, I know next to nothing about code and have only done very simple changes to stuff and never written any myself so a lot goes over my head. Basically I'd like to set it to about 100 as my max.
Yea, look, like I stated everything that is between:
newmem:
and
code:

So delete everything that is on lines 13,14, and 15 replace it with mov [rax+14], (float)5 and the 5 is the number you can adjust to change your poise.
Gotchya gotchya gotchya, thank you for all the help. Worked exactly how I wanted. Sorry I was slow lol.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

if i wanna use this table on steam i've to bypass EAC?

SonOfSparda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SonOfSparda »

Hello Gideon, first time using a trainer ever and thanks to your easy explaination i managed to get it working.

Im curious if i could be able to edit the parry setting , its way too easy that its broken at the moment ( you parry before the boss even attacks ) it also seems to be breaking the game's logic , for example some bosses require 2/3 parries but when easy parry is activated they get staggered on the first parry , any idea about this ? If not could i be able to change "how wide" of a window i have to parry , ty

EDIT : if anyone else knows how to use the parry without breaking the game and parrying unparryable attacks such as Margit golden hammer and other abilities and breaking their stance in 1 parry instead of 2 let me know, if not id love to adjust the parry window and make it slightly harder
Last edited by SonOfSparda on Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

"[X] <== No Requirements to Equip Weapons + Equip in either Hand & Block?" is not cleaning itself up after toggling it off, have to restart game to get things back to normal, disable code might be incorrect

Edit: i just checked it is disabling correctly but it sticks to the weapons you used it on until game restart

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

the code change is way over my head i only know how to change small stuff on tables I'm very familiar with i have no idea how to fix the giver part of the table all the magic summons an a few others work fine but the weapons ashes of war none of them an i can't even fine the line of code that's supposed to be newmem: and code:

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

i'm scared to even mess with it it took 2 days to get it working

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

I'm still learning game coding so i will just wait for a new table are a fix

snobeGaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snobeGaming »

i may just be stupid, but every time i click yes when it tries to automatically attach the process my CE freezes and does not recover. when I dont attach the process, the table doesnt open. Even when i have attached a process identical to what it is looking for. I have no idea what i am doing wrong and help would be appreciated.

captainlnsano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by captainlnsano »

The grease/oil option doesn't seem to work for me anymore, sadly. They go away on normal times.

sirgimpalittle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sirgimpalittle »

snobeGaming wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:33 pm
i may just be stupid, but every time i click yes when it tries to automatically attach the process my CE freezes and does not recover. when I dont attach the process, the table doesnt open. Even when i have attached a process identical to what it is looking for. I have no idea what i am doing wrong and help would be appreciated.
This method hasn't worked great for me lately.

What I do now is open CE 7.4, attach it to the process, then open file and choose the CT file manually. Then everything loads fine.

flruser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flruser »

Hi there Gideon. I appreciate your work on previous versions of the table. Could you please make a version of the table with the new "Item Gib 2.0" feature, minus the forced Discord check? I don't like how the Hexinton server devs want users to let a spyware application run on their computers for full access to their scripts.

Rezlo123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rezlo123 »

How do you keep weapon stats after editing? because they reset back to normal every time I close game

Clasmir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clasmir »

Rezlo123 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:23 am
How do you keep weapon stats after editing? because they reset back to normal every time I close game
I decided to do the same thing, slightly adjust the weapon and armor I'm wearing to make the game easier. Ok... lol I changed my ring mail armor from 0.93 to 0.33 for all of the stats.
I too was bummed it doesn't stick but once I thought about it, I realized that there is no reason for those values to be stored in the save system. We'd have to edit the source of the program on disk (most likely) to have these new values. Which of course, is NOT what we are doing.