Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
konglalada
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by konglalada »

Striple07 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:40 pm
Word of advice,

If you go to 713, make sure to exit the game and log in with every refresh of runes. Otherwise, a ban triggers. You need to simulate the ability to drop and refresh I'd imagine. So no fast tracking offline.

Nothing else was changed or added during this time.
Excuse me but what do you mean by "go to 713"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Spawned in hero runes to level 99 to all stats so I can do max level duels. It was a lot of fun in DS3.

Paparoyal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paparoyal »

Hello! I am looking for a safe way to delevel my character. For the meta now I'm way overleveled and I reeally dont want to farm another 200h to get all the waypoints etc just for PVP.

I noticed you COULD change your level and stats, but do you know how to do this safely and correctly so that the chance of ban is at least small?

Just for context, I'm not looking to make a twink or anything, just pvp at sl125

Thanks!

sensei_T
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sensei_T »

Is removing inventory items taken out, I remember it being a thing in the 1.02 version

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

HollowThorn wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:09 am
Any chance there's a simple way to modify how much poise this gives me? I don't wanna have too much, but all the armor that gives any shred of poise worth having is ugly as sin and I don't wanna compromise or be fully impossible to interrupt as the script has it. I tried looking at the script for the massive poise bit, but it's all a bit above my head, if there's a few values I just need to change, I'd love to know what they are. Either way though, love the table, poise aside it's helped me re-balance a number of things in this game and made it actually fun for me to play or at least cut back on the tedium some parts come with, thanks a bunch!
You can just change the script accordingly; reference the line
//mov [rax+14], (float)5 = 5000 per armor item
and change the floating number in every similar line
readmem(massive_poise,5)
and scale your poise accordingly. Changing 5 to 1 changes each armor poise from 5000 to 1000, for example.

Hobbton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hobbton »

Hello, I am getting an error Error: the array of byte named pStat could not be found.

for the life of me i cannot figure out what im doing wrong here. please help

sirgimpalittle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sirgimpalittle »

Striple07 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:14 pm
Spawned in hero runes to level 99 to all stats so I can do max level duels. It was a lot of fun in DS3.
Spawning in items, especially limited items, is usually a quick way to get banned. Same thing with directly editing stats/souls/runes. If I recall however, game thinks it's legit if an enemy drops the item for you because it doesn't check WHICH enemy drops it.

Only exception would be certain items that are limited per playthrough that are risky. so if you manage to loot/obtain 10 of an item in a single playthrough that would normally have 9 max, that's a flag that could get you in trouble.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Hobbton wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:04 pm
Hello, I am getting an error Error: the array of byte named pStat could not be found.

for the life of me i cannot figure out what im doing wrong here. please help
You are probably using another table or a trainer or have a trainer program open. I have already stated not to do that on the main download page.

HollowThorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HollowThorn »

haroldickenson wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:28 pm
HollowThorn wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:09 am
Any chance there's a simple way to modify how much poise this gives me? I don't wanna have too much, but all the armor that gives any shred of poise worth having is ugly as sin and I don't wanna compromise or be fully impossible to interrupt as the script has it. I tried looking at the script for the massive poise bit, but it's all a bit above my head, if there's a few values I just need to change, I'd love to know what they are. Either way though, love the table, poise aside it's helped me re-balance a number of things in this game and made it actually fun for me to play or at least cut back on the tedium some parts come with, thanks a bunch!
You can just change the script accordingly; reference the line
//mov [rax+14], (float)5 = 5000 per armor item
and change the floating number in every similar line
readmem(massive_poise,5)
and scale your poise accordingly. Changing 5 to 1 changes each armor poise from 5000 to 1000, for example.
Oh okay, I was messing with that line a bit but didn't see much change, but I gotta go through the other lines too? I'll keep that in mind and experiment a bit further next time. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

Thx For the table, its possible to changed NG+ but like a new run please ? (With select HUD same a real NG+ as bastion )

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

HollowThorn wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:05 am
Oh okay, I was messing with that line a bit but didn't see much change, but I gotta go through the other lines too? I'll keep that in mind and experiment a bit further next time. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
you only need to change the stuff between newmem: and code: so it looks like this.
newmem:
mov [rax+14], (float)5
code:

Don't change anything else. Then you can change the 5 to anything you want. Remember its decimals also. So 0.25=250, 0.5=500, 1=1000, etc.

sher0310
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sher0310 »

I downloaded cheat table and yesterday it worked somehow, but today I can't use it. I double click the table, and it asks question like "attach process" and I click yes, but nothing starts. And I tried to open through Cheat Engine itself and loading icon appears and nothing starts. sometimes even if I manage to open, it says "no module was found". Any tutorial about how to use it, would be grateful. thanks

Kydo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kydo »

i download the table correctely most of the cheat work but the giver item doesn't work have you a solution ?

HollowThorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HollowThorn »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am
HollowThorn wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:05 am
you only need to change the stuff between newmem: and code: so it looks like this.
newmem:
mov [rax+14], (float)5
code:

Don't change anything else. Then you can change the 5 to anything you want. Remember its decimals also. So 0.25=250, 0.5=500, 1=1000, etc.
Alright, so looking at the script I see that mov bit written as a note I think on line 14 but nowhere else. Changing the note wouldn't affect anything at all, right? So am I changing the line that note is on that says
"readmem(massive_poise+4,1)"?
to what's written in the note and changing the 5 at the end of that to affect how much poise each armor piece gives me?

Sorry I know I am probably misunderstanding something very simple, I know next to nothing about code and have only done very simple changes to stuff and never written any myself so a lot goes over my head. Basically I'd like to set it to about 100 as my max.
Last edited by HollowThorn on Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sher0310
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sher0310 »

should I disable the EAC before starting to use CE?
if yes, please any advise would be much appreciated.