Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pierino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) *More Fixes + Additions**

Post by Pierino »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:45 pm

So the item giver and no clip functions on your table work for version 1.03? Those are honestly the only functionalities I used on the table.
item giver doesn't work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hugmugmie »

ashuraman wrote:
So the item giver and no clip functions on your table work for version 1.03? Those are honestly the only functionalities I used on the table.
Do you try it? Does it work now with latest version?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

hugmugmie wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:56 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Do you try it? Does it work now with latest version?
I don't know, that's why I'm asking

tehray
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tehray »

Needs to be updated for 1.3 patch, doesn't work anymore.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

I just attached a bandaid fix, we need to wait for proper update

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

I wanted to donate to the author's patreon but he only has a monthly subscription option, not one off payments...
Once he updates this table you guys if you can afford it should support him

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

Codcat wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:03 pm
I wanted to donate to the author's patreon but he only has a monthly subscription option, not one off payments...
Once he updates this table you guys if you can afford it should support him
You can do what i do, subscribe for as much as you want to give them, and then immediately unsubscribe.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

New patch broke table :(

donloder1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donloder1 »

FrenchyRomain wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm
A pissed off user
Seems like you're also very new with game modding or even software troubleshooting, there's even a preview button next to submit with this forum, smdh. The high and mighty attitude stems from YOU coming out shouting at the sky complaining it's not a straight plug and play like you paid a big commission for it. Don't think anyone is going to help you with that Karen attitude.

Now be a good dear and read around the forum, cause people asked plenty enough questions that you'd likely find a solution among the answers.

nick2412
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nick2412 »

Arekt wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:41 pm
Diark wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:17 am
Same used itemgib for equipment, talisman and smithing stones. Haven't gotten a ban with the new patch when going online.

If you can leave an equiment on the ground, it is most likely safe to spawn but there is still risk of a ban if they have logs of items obtained and see that you spawn x99 of something.
I still wonder if that would also work with items like larval tears, since there is only around 15 to get on one playtrough. I just want to respec more since game have so much fun builds to try =/
If you use cheat engine there is literally no reason to respec with larval tear since editing the stat sheet accomplishes the same thing. Keep a spreadsheet with formulas handy so your stats stays legitimate.

ghinghis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghinghis »

Arekt wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:41 pm
Diark wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:17 am
Same used itemgib for equipment, talisman and smithing stones. Haven't gotten a ban with the new patch when going online.

If you can leave an equiment on the ground, it is most likely safe to spawn but there is still risk of a ban if they have logs of items obtained and see that you spawn x99 of something.
I still wonder if that would also work with items like larval tears, since there is only around 15 to get on one playtrough. I just want to respec more since game have so much fun builds to try =/
I have added 99 larval tears since day one. I have changed my build many times and I haven't gotten banned

Woods
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Woods »

can’t get this to work, usually i am well experienced using cheat engine but this just won’t tick when i try to activate the script. i deactivated eac by using the steam_appid.txt file but still this .ct file don’t work for me at all
what am i doing wrong here? ^^

turbotoaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by turbotoaster »

Woods wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:52 pm
can’t get this to work, usually i am well experienced using cheat engine but this just won’t tick when i try to activate the script. i deactivated eac by using the steam_appid.txt file but still this .ct file don’t work for me at all
what am i doing wrong here? ^^
You're probably playing v1.03 of the game that just came out, and this table is still for the previous version v1.02.3. We are all (or most of us) kindly and patiently waiting for the author to post an update.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Exactly people. The previous versions (1.02.X) of the game weren't altered that much in terms of code length.
1.03 added new structures to the .exe file (can be compared via ASM), there are dozens of new lines in the executable.

So please be patient about the aobscans and scripts getting fixed. Shouldn't take too long, as people are still craving for this game and not being dead already, thus losing support of modders.

Btw, infinite items and arrows script (and even more, after testing them) still working, for whatever reason, lol... (not tested any more)

Woods
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Woods »

Actually, it wasn't even working before the update. I guess it's because I'm using Windows 11. Can't even tick to see the options.