Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ScherzicScherzo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) *More Fixes + Additions**

Post by ScherzicScherzo »

Just a heads up, the "Free Crafting With No Rune Cost" also apparently affects the Level Up screen, letting you add to attributes without any runes (though it'll still apparently deduct the cost. I don't know if it will actually put you in the negatives, but I found this out before actually accepting the changes, so just a fair warning).

Also the Infinite HP/FP/STA cheats will definitely get tracked even if offline with EAC disabled, yes? What about the Invincible (infinite iFrames) one?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheDarkZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheDarkZero »

Just reached an care called CONSECRATED SNOWFIELD that has a very obnoxious blizzard that makes it impossible to see properly, would love a option to remove the effect.

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrooms »

is it possible to add the hour glass from Ranni's quest? i did Preceptor Seluvis quest for the tali and gave her his potion which makes her mad and fails he quest before giving her the dagger so now i cant get to the top of the tower to restore Malenia great rune

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

How or what can we do to create HP, FP, Sta regeneration? For example I know you can create a toggle to increase value but how can we make this value increase by itself every set of seconds as to customize the speed bars regenerate?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Hmm. No way to change equipped weapons Ash of War. Was hoping to add that, but I can't seem to find it, even in the inventory table. Odd. Anyone else tried looking for it? Also not anywhere near the player struct. Tough nut.

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

can we edit item codes to get more powerful weponds??

CrimsonFckr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonFckr »

FrenchyRomain wrote:
what part of "it's not WORKING" don't you get ? i launch Elden Ring, i use the file and it launches Cheat Engine... but then when i say "yes automatically attach to the process" nothing happens.. Cheat Engine is running because it appears in my Task Manager BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
First of all, stop quoting the entire first post homo habilis.

Second, you provide no info on if you disabled EAC or not or any other kind of info except "duh, its not working, duh"

Third, stop acting like these people work for you and come here with this "Im angry and entiteled" attitude and maybe someone will help your pleistocenic a**.

goleiro1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goleiro1 »

Can I use free smithing to raise the weapon to the maximum without risk of ban?

CrimsonFckr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonFckr »

goleiro1 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 am
Can I use free smithing to raise the weapon to the maximum without risk of ban?
At this point in time, nobody really knows what is safe or not. Right now, I haven't seen anyone banned for using free smithing to upgrade weapons to +10 or +25. People in DS3 who used free smithing were never banned.

I have multiple weapons on max upgrades on my PvP character and can still play with no problems online and offline and that character hasnt finished the story yet. I even have weapons that are still in chests or on bosses on that char. I've been playing since day 1 only using itemgib, free smithing and Invincibility sometimes.

The EAC implementation in this game is very very surface level, only detecting if something is running on launch so unless a dev opens your account out of a million and looks trough your stuff, I doubt that anything can happen. Even then, who says your friend hasnt dropped you a +10 weapon. I personally think it doesn't even detect blatant changes in stats or soul level but that's just my opinion.

soule
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soule »

This would be a big favor to a LOT of people!

Is there any way to change the flag of NPCs to revive / resurrect them?

I accidentally killed MIllicent and I know many people also killed Varre...

It would help tons to just revive them back.... if can toggle any NPC flag to make them alive again... so can then visit the Church of Vows..

If they are dead, then not even the Church can help...
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:09 am

Game v1.02.3 (v6)
New Screenshots below!(v6)
[1.]Fixed ALL Camera/Coordinate/Teleport Scripts/pointers
[2.]Fixed/Added BACK Ashes of War to apply to a weapon when using item give/gib
[3.]Changed description of Auto Parry to EASY Parry as it just increases the window to be able to parry
[4.]Added COOKBOOKS/RECIPES for crafting, etc. to the [X] <== World Flags by CarlosM section.
[5.]Added NG+ pointers to change the number of your new game plus (its at the very bottom of table)

Game v1.02.3 (v5)
EDIT: REDOWNLOAD (v5) put in the wrong Freeze enemy script!
[1.] Fixed/changed to make these scripts better and got rid of all reassembles (And should fix the infinite jump not activating):
[X] <== Infinite Jumps (Tap Rapidly) and Horse Jumps (Akira did Horse) (Must Move around on Horse in air to get height)
[X] <== Freeze Enemies **Hotkey [ctrl+alt+f]** (Will affect you if you are on Horse)
[X] <== Infinite Arrows (Does not Decrease)
[2.] You cannot have any trainers, especially WeModz/Flingz open at all when using my table as some of the opens inject at the same point. If any option won't reactivate then close out game and restart.
]Game v1.02.3 (v4)
[1.] Fixed the GameDataMan script which is inside the main script (Very top script) that may have caused save game corruption and cause issues with it not reactivating. In any case ALWAYS back up your saves at least a few times in separate backups per game play thru just in case.
[2.] Added Auto Parry (when manually holding the block button)
[3.] Added Camera Section from the discord table update with toggles for Camera Follow and Auto Camera rotate on/off.
[4.] Added Freecam function to the Noclip script section by cfemen.
[5.] World Flags by CarlosM (Maps and Sites of Grace): Will let you manually unlock any of the maps, manually unlock any of the sites of grace and a script for unlocking ALL of the sites of grace at once.
[6.] Under [X] <== Attributes (Level/Base Stats/Runes) there is: Body & Look (By Pyre) (which i added a few tables ago) but this lets you change body proportions (don't know if it sticks).

Game v1.02.3 (v3)
[1.] FINALLY, fixed the infinite item use, seriously :P Plus I even added an alternate script, just in case.
[2.] Put in player checks/compares for the Defense Multiplier scripts. The NPC invaders are still tough bastards though and seem to ignore some of the players defense stats. Probably just the way they work.
[3.] Added a Toggle for greater rune activation..Not sure what it does, but saw it in the discord.
[4.] The Free Smithing is now ALSO ignore crafting materials AND Free crafting (won't take your materials anymore)
[5.] Item Giver (Gib) Organizing improvements:
1. I removed Shields and Arrows/Bolts from the Huge Weapons pulldowns and put them in their OWN Pull down menus.
2. I removed BELL BEARINGS, Crystal Tears, GOLD/BOSS/GREAT RUNES & REMEMBRANCES, Smithing Stones and Crafting Materials, Spells, and Summons from the Huge Goods/Magic Pull down Menus and put them in their own menus to make them easier to find.

There is 1 EXPERIMENTAL options: BACK up your saves and don't use online (as I have not tested anything online of course). Under the archived/Testing/not working section of the table (at the very bottom) there are 1 script at the VERY top of that section I worked hard to put together but am leery about including them as they may break your game progression or whatever and they have not been tested:
[X] <== Warp to Site of Grace (by Coinsworth)
The warping you will need the NoDead set to 1 and probably the noclip cause may put you underground or something.

Game v1.02.3 (v2)
FIXED: Not being able to pick up smithing items when "Infinite Item Use" script is active. Its good now.
By request a HARD one (for me at least): Defense/Dmg Negation Multipliers. You get a multiplier for the left side and the right side. The script hooks into the calculation functions so its the real deal. The left side (Defense Power) is kind of strange. It clearly works on some kind of curve and drops off drastically when using really large numbers. Careful also on the damage negation. IF the multiplier gets too much over 10x (which should get you to 100% easily) it can flip back around.

Game v1.02.3
Fixed all non activating scripts AND
1. Fixed Infinite Jump and Horse Jumping: Infinite jump works best by first standing still and tapping, then by moving around rapidly tapping. Horse jump works best by kind of moving the horse around while in the air tapping (will just have to play around with it to get the hang of it).
ADDED:
2. Added Auto-Block. Blocks automagically.
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
4. No Stat requirements to Use Spells and all spells only take 1 spell slot.
5. No Spell FP & MP Costs.
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
7. Rune Multiplier from killed Enemies! Can set it to what you want.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.

Game v1.02.2 Full credit to all the script makers out there! Table will auto attach if game is already running.
Elden Ring All-in-One Table Hexinton/Fullcodes/cfemen/Akira for the Horse Jumping I think but I also found it :) - and of course ME, GIDEON25!

Ugh, this about killed me. Lots and LOTS and Lots of work here folks. Made AOBs and readmems for every thing and completely changed many scripts and found and made a whole lot of new never made before cheats/scripts/pointers myself as well. Added Ashes of War to the item giver as well as the full drop down list. Can't say if all of them work, you will just have to test them out.

This one was Tough/Massive So Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and you Use it!! :)

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

would it be possible to enable all summoning pools just like grace sites

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

Hey, great table, just some notes/sugestions
1) selected weapon dosnt work for me, only shows ??? no matter what i do
2) the item giver, it can give ashes of war that are normaly incompatible with the specific weapon type (example balck flame tornado on a sorcerer staff) which is awesome BUT then there is no way to add the "proper" affinity scaling like sacred/blood/keen etc that you would normaly be able to change when applying ashes of war ... tldr add "add affinity" to weapon giver
3) with the ashes of war inside the item (weapon) giver, would it be possible to add option for legendary weapon skills like "Night and Fire stance" ?
4) also there is no way to give ashes of war to weapons without the slot, even if it has "no skill" (example sacred seals), would taht be possibel to change with item giver / weapon editor ??

revn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revn »

Would love to have an updated version of the summons list, BLACK KNIFE TICHE isnt on the list.

xxhollowxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxhollowxx »

can you guys put an option to have permanent buffs?

FrenchyRomain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrenchyRomain »

CrimsonFckr wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:08 am
FrenchyRomain wrote:
what part of "it's not WORKING" don't you get ? i launch Elden Ring, i use the file and it launches Cheat Engine... but then when i say "yes automatically attach to the process" nothing happens.. Cheat Engine is running because it appears in my Task Manager BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
First of all, stop quoting the entire first post homo habilis.

Second, you provide no info on if you disabled EAC or not or any other kind of info except "duh, its not working, duh"

Third, stop acting like these people work for you and come here with this "Im angry and entiteled" attitude and maybe someone will help your pleistocenic a**.
This is my first post i created the account before posting this yesterday i don't know ANYTHING about how this quoting system works.

Second of all, I just launch the game on Steam I don't see anything related to Easy Anti Cheat... i don't know if it launches with the game or not.

All I know is, I launch Elden Ring on steam, I then double click the Cheat Engine file that i downloaded (the V6), then a prompt shows up that says "Attach to process?" to which i say yes... and then NOTHING.

Drop the high and mighty attitude i've told you all I know, I'm fully aware you know more than me on the subject but you don't have to be an absolute dick about it.

Thank you
Best regards,
A pissed off user