Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Entis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Entis »

is it possible make Cheat script to cast Incantions and Sorcery with the same weapon ?
Use a Seal to cast Sorcery

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:55 am
Let me just put out a request to be able to summon our Ashes buddies whenever or whereever we want, without the need of that symbol.

I don't have friends to play with, so I need the company of my Jellyfish and Wolfs. :D

Cheers
Squalor wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:04 pm
Just wondering if we're able to get something like summon spirit ashes anywhere and unlimited. Like right now the wolves can only be summoned in boss fights or certain areas of the field, and then they will go away if you get too far.
Someone make this happen please :)

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

What about disabling autosaves like in DS3 table?Is it possible?

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

hvhdark wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:29 pm
I didn't know the rules, I looked and couldn't find it to read. sorry for the mess.
Don't be, it is completely fine since the game uses EasyAnticheat to lock down single player cheating and you just provided a solution to allow that. WIthout bypassing easyanticheat, it's not possible to cheat even offline and we don't know when some method will stop working so please share yours.

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

Riceball0831 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:49 am
Can some please give me a quick instruction on how to do this?
by passing and how to activate the cheat and all
i would really appreciate it

also tips on how to avoid detection when going online
dude we dont support cheating online.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

The EAC bypass method of placing steam_appid.txt containing the numbers 1245620 in the same folder as eldenring.exe and launching directly from the EXE and not Steam has worked for others and myself since launch day.

Your game will be offline only but you'll be free to cheat as you like in single player.

Riceball0831
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Riceball0831 »

TheStuffTester wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:29 am
Riceball0831 wrote:

Download the Cheat Table and go to Page 1 to look at the instructions on how to disable EAC, I recommend using the Steam_appid.txt file from Method #2 since that's the one I used and it worked, follow the instructions in Method #2 and once the game is open in offline mode, run the cheat table you downloaded and hook the Elden Ring.exe process if it doesn't do it automatically, then you can go ahead and use the cheats you want.

Avoiding detection is a matter of luck and common sense more than certainty, don't spawn anything that you can't farm in-game, don't edit stats, instead give yourself golden runes to level up and don't spawn any limited items such as Golden Seeds or Sacred Tears. Once you're done with the cheats, kill yourself in-game once just to be sure everything reloads and then close the game and close Cheat Engine.

Delete the steam_appid.txt file from the Elden Ring folder if you're gonna play online through Steam and unless you edited stats or spawned in limited items you should be fine to go back to play online. However there's still a small chance your account might be banned from online play later, at which point you will only be able to play offline... or you might get away with it. Again, it's more a matter of luck than anything else.
I can't even get that golden runes because most of the Cheat table is ?
only infinite health and runes are working.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

TheStuffTester wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:33 am
Ozveidt wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:10 pm
If i unlock the Spirit its bannable , maybe please ?

I search one save endgame safe with no cheat etc ... for add all weapon etc with just play ^^.
I don't know for sure, but I'd recommend avoiding anything that can't be traded (You can tell what can be traded if you are able to "Leave" it on the floor, if the option is greyed out then it can't be traded, such as golden seeds, sacred tears and spells.
Ok , thank U :) i will try to created a "safe" save.

Someone have a save end game with no cheat please ? (i just play and when i go NG+ , all the item useless will be erased).

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

Riceball0831 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:10 pm
TheStuffTester wrote:
Riceball0831 wrote:

Download the Cheat Table and go to Page 1 to look at the instructions on how to disable EAC, I recommend using the Steam_appid.txt file from Method #2 since that's the one I used and it worked, follow the instructions in Method #2 and once the game is open in offline mode, run the cheat table you downloaded and hook the Elden Ring.exe process if it doesn't do it automatically, then you can go ahead and use the cheats you want.

Avoiding detection is a matter of luck and common sense more than certainty, don't spawn anything that you can't farm in-game, don't edit stats, instead give yourself golden runes to level up and don't spawn any limited items such as Golden Seeds or Sacred Tears. Once you're done with the cheats, kill yourself in-game once just to be sure everything reloads and then close the game and close Cheat Engine.

Delete the steam_appid.txt file from the Elden Ring folder if you're gonna play online through Steam and unless you edited stats or spawned in limited items you should be fine to go back to play online. However there's still a small chance your account might be banned from online play later, at which point you will only be able to play offline... or you might get away with it. Again, it's more a matter of luck than anything else.
I can't even get that golden runes because most of the Cheat table is ?
only infinite health and runes are working.
Sounds like you might be running an outdated version of the game or one that doesn't match the version the Cheat Table was made for, try updating if that's the case.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

Last question please, if i unlock all the item (sorcers, ashe of war, equipement, weapon, medals etc.. and i go NG+) its safe no ? logicaly

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Search function doesn't seem to work so I'll ask. Is there a code to freeze enemies in-place mid-animation? I want to try my hand at taking some artsy-fartsy screenshots.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:12 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:09 pm

How about you read the rules here and just don't.

Technically is not against the rules, there's plenty of EAC bypasses in the forums. It's still on case by case basis, but if people want to use it and get the banhammer that's their problem.
He was posting how to cheat online specifically. Which is against the rules.
It's not against the rules and it's up to the author whether or not they do it and up to the user whether or not they want to risk a ban for it.

ZippyDSMlee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZippyDSMlee »

Any of these have new game plus setting yet?

samael.frost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by samael.frost »

Hello everyone.
One question. Will I get penalty, if I modify my stats in offline and then shut CE down and try to play online?
The situation is, that I took Confessor class, but then I realized that it's not so good if I want to respec attributes in future. So... I want to change my starting class to Wretch and for that I need to level up Int and Arc by one point each and then raise my level from 70 to 72 (for example). Want to shut down EAC, disconnect from internet, do these manipulations, than turn everything on. Will that work? I don't want to play with cheats in online or offline - only want to change starting class.
Did such thing in DS3 without any problems. Also manipulated with my soul memory in DS2, because I've reached NG+4 or +5 (don't remember) with SL150 build, but was not able to connect to players on NG or NG+ or invade them, but had a lot of fights with 300+ lvl tryhards. So I reduced my soul memory according to my level (150).

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happynightmare13 »

TheStuffTester wrote:
Riceball0831 wrote:

Hi, can you get banned if you use another account to use the table to give yourself some items like 1998 smithing stones and lord runes and drop it to your main account? I currently have an alternate steam account thinking of getting the game for this purpose.