Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skyles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by Skyles »

bonjour

est il possible augmenter la vitesse de vole

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

Is it just me or anyone else facing the same issue?

The unlimited stamina hack does not work when swimming. Although the stamina bar is gone still somehow its not unlimited after a while of swimming your player drowns like a normal stamina bar depleted somehow invisibly.

cimoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cimoy »

fazy5 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:44 pm

The unlimited stamina hack does not work when swimming. Although the stamina bar is gone still somehow its not unlimited after a while of swimming your player drowns like a normal stamina bar depleted somehow invisibly.
just fly away....

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

fazy5 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:44 pm

It has been like that for the past 2 updates at least...

Your stamina bar is your regular stamina bar when you are swimming. Unlimited on land which is weird.

ezwinboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ezwinboi »

Can anyone share their experience with this table?Did u get banned?I am looking to use on main account but don’t know if safe and what features to use

ScarletKobold
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScarletKobold »

ezwinboi wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:15 am
Can anyone share their experience with this table?Did u get banned?I am looking to use on main account but don’t know if safe and what features to use
Been using it from 45 AR to 49 AR. Did abyss 12/3 with damage hack and still nothing yet.

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

ezwinboi wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:15 am
Been using it since I started playing again recently on my main, from AR 20 to 45. Used it on Spiral Abyss almost a month ago and no ban.

The cheats I mostly use:
God Mode
Chest ESP
No Skill CD
Unlimited Stamina
Damage Hack

Just don't use all the cheats on the table, use it wisely and you'll be alright.

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

Does anyone have any idea how safe is auto pickup?

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

fazy5 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:16 am
Does anyone have any idea how safe is auto pickup?
If you use it frequently then you can get banned much faster. But you can use it occasionally on some places that you can't reach. That's what I do.

ezwinboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ezwinboi »

Thanks for the reply guys.So I was wondering if I only use unlimited CD god mode and stamina and maybe damage hack on certain occasions will I get banned easily?

SpicyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpicyPanda »

Im fairly new to this game but i was wondering, if someone joins your world, does that make your cheats more easily detectable or non-functioning in any capacity? and should you just turn them off completely if a friend is in your world ?

palxion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by palxion »

Thanks to the creator of this table, just have a quick question regarding the Pick Up Range hack. I read in an earlier comment to increase the pick up range, just change the line with 40 to a higher value, and when i do, it does list a higher amount of items to be picked up, but will still only allow me to pick up ones within the 40m range. Anyone aware of how to change that?

monsterlegends
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterlegends »

Bonsoir,
SVP je souhaiterais savoir quelles details fait toute la difference car j ai appliquer toutes les procedures je comprend toujours pas se qui m'echappe j ai toujour se satané code d erreur : Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory
merci vraiment de m aider ca fait une semaine et toujours sans resultat

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

SpicyPanda wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:23 pm
Im fairly new to this game but i was wondering, if someone joins your world, does that make your cheats more easily detectable or non-functioning in any capacity? and should you just turn them off completely if a friend is in your world ?
The most basic rule of cheating is to never go online with it...

Why would you allow someone to join your world while cheating is beyond me. Coop is technically online and I have a feeling it will even make your game be more detectable.

You will probably not get banned fast but doing coop constantly with cheats will most likely screw you in the end.

giorgn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giorgn »

ExplainLikeImForeign wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:48 am
SpicyPanda wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:23 pm
The most basic rule of cheating is to never go online with it...

Why would you allow someone to join your world while cheating is beyond me. Coop is technically online and I have a feeling it will even make your game be more detectable.

You will probably not get banned fast but doing coop constantly with cheats will most likely screw you in the end.
Genshin is Online at the moment you enter your world, there is no "Online or "Offline" toggle. So using this on coop is ok, I played with my friend and we both used CE on our Alt account and got no Ban