Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DaaFloH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v4) **More Fixes + Additions**

Post by DaaFloH »

I have a problem. i gave me gestures, but now they are only in my inventory and they are not in my gesture menu. how can i fix this?

and btw thx for the nice CT :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v3) **Fixes + Additions**

Post by QuarryTen »

Hylician Legend wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:17 pm
Though I don't think most of us go as far as messing with the kernel drivers, ha ha. There should almost never be a need to go that far. If you mess with that and you get BSODs, you likely deserve what you got if you didn't do your full research and due diligence before messing around with something like that.
Well, of course users who know very little about cheating or even drivers would go that far. But the number one method of getting around anti-cheats like EAC, Battle.net, Riot's AC, is by hooking to your own kernal driver. It should go without saying that beginners wouldn't tread those waters but experienced cheaters and cheat developers do it all the time. Also, if you're copying and pasting code--yeah you're guaranteed to mess something up. But if you don't have access to a games source code, no amount of RE can prevent a BSOD; it's bound to happen through trial and error by figuring out what works and what doesn't.
DaaFloH wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:24 pm
I have a problem. i gave me gestures, but now they are only in my inventory and they are not in my gesture menu. how can i fix this?

Have you tried reloading your game?

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AstralLuna »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:26 pm

Damn. Well I have a fix for the script that was causing it but no idea how to fix a corrupted save unfortunately. ALWAYS backup saves regularly when using cheats (you never know). Ill be updating table to v4 in the next hour.
Absolutely, and there are a few tools on Nexus to make save backups effortless. I make backups each time before launching the game (if I remember).

DaaFloH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaaFloH »

QuarryTen wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:26 pm
DaaFloH wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:24 pm

Have you tried reloading your game?
Yeah, tried reloading, but didn't work.

Elyria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elyria »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:36 pm
Game v1.02.3 (v4)
[1.] Fixed the GameDataMan script which is inside the main script (Very top script) that may have caused save game corruption and cause issues with it not reactivating. In any case ALWAYS back up your saves at least a few times in separate backups per game play thru just in case.
[2.] Added Auto Parry (when manually holding the block button)
[3.] Added Camera Section from the discord table update with toggles for Camera Follow and Auto Camera rotate on/off.
[4.] Added Freecam function to the Noclip script section by cfemen.
[5.] World Flags by CarlosM (Maps and Sites of Grace): Will let you manually unlock any of the maps, manually unlock any of the sites of grace and a script for unlocking ALL of the sites of grace at once.
[6.] Under [X] <== Attributes (Level/Base Stats/Runes) there is: Body & Look (By Pyre) (which i added a few tables ago) but this lets you change body proportions (don't know if it sticks).
Did you just fix the camera? Holy shit, thank you so much! Going to give it a try now, if I can get CE to install at all.

Vorp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vorp »

Being able at times to Walk thru walls/doors would be nice since unlocking all Grace points or certain ones at times will have you locked behind a door without being able to open it. Won't let you open the door on the wrong/opposite side and won't let you teleport to a Grace point either.

Ventene
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ventene »

When starting the game without EAC using the rename method of the start_protected_game.exe and loading the Eldenring.exe into CE I can't check the Table to active.
I'm at a loss here, trying for 2 hours now.

I also just tried the method for making a file named steamappid.txt and adding the game ID into the file, but still doesn't work.

CrimsonFckr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonFckr »

Ventene wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:08 pm
When starting the game without EAC using the rename method of the start_protected_game.exe and loading the Eldenring.exe into CE I can't check the Table to active.

I also just tried the method for making a file named steamappid.txt and adding the game ID into the file, but still doesn't work.
That's because the rename method doesn't work. Rename everything back to what it was and just use the steam_appid method.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^
still using a working replacement of start_protected_game.exe
works fine with the latest version from gideon25

Table i am usiing:
- Eldenring_All_in_One_1.02.3_(v4)_G25.CT
and before
- Eldenring_All_in_One_1.02.3_(v3)_G25.CT
Ventene wrote:
You sure you are using the latest table and the latest public version of Cheat Engine ( 7.4 ) ?

edit:
to be sure here's the start_protected_game.exe ( credits to the original maker/poster )
password: frf
Attachments
start_protected_game.rar
password: frf
(80.18 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Disabling camera auto rotation is an option of the year. Auto parry works like an old always parry option without any kind of automatization

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AstralLuna »

Ventene wrote:

Check Nexus for a mod called Anti-cheat toggler. I've tested it myself and works just fine. I also have steam_appid.txt in the folder as well, though not sure it's even necessary anymore.
I also start the game through Steam.

Elyria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elyria »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:43 pm
Disabling camera auto rotation is an option of the year. Auto parry works like an old always parry option without any kind of automatization
I couldn't get it to work, it seems the XYZ positions also don't get polled properly. Ah well, I'm probably doing it wrong. At least it's coming!

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Has anyone found a way to activate certain key items when they are spawned in? Like the glintstone knives and such. If you spawn them in via the table, you can't actually apply ashes or change the scaling they add. You have to actually pick them up in game for them to work properly. I noticed this happens with the crafting kit as well. The crafting menu won't unlock until you buy it.

RockSledgeman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RockSledgeman »

Does absolutely nothing. Can click on the the options to open up the options and it doesn't do anything.

Right-clicking says it didn't find the module for eldenring.exe

TheDarkZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheDarkZero »

I am trying to give myself a talisman, but its does not seem to work, anyone had any luck so far?