Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by Kaixa »

FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials
You still cost Crafting Materials when crafting.

Thanks for the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tybrus77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tybrus77 »

Worked yesterday, today it won't attach and says "Module not Found". I changed absolutely nothing in my setup - Completely in offline mode, tried restarting, and doing a fresh install. No dice.

mrblondie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrblondie »

I got "array of byte named damager couldn not be found" error
can someone help me?
Last edited by mrblondie on Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

wasn't there an option to widen the parry window? Thanks.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

shrooms wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:58 am
is it still possible to launch the game in offline mode, set my lvl to 120 but have all 99 stats, then load into multiplayer and just pvp? thats what i used to do on DS2 and 3 with no issue
Probably speaking for everyone in the entire gaming industry as a player, user and consumer:
We don't know.
How is someone, who is not an employee of the game studio nor developer of the anti-cheat software, going to know anything about these kind of things?

About interpretations and "could be" guessings, it is way too early to make some assumptions. The game's being released for slightly more than a week by now. If it would be a corona type of R&D stuff, like many people cheating, getting banned or not, while documenting the stuff, people would have figured it out by now what works and what not, but that is not the case.

Fin161
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fin161 »

Trying to open table, and cheat engine just freezes..
Even if process is not choosen

Tybrus77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tybrus77 »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:56 am
Kittycatte wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:33 am
QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:14 am

From Elden Ring'smain menu, make sure that online is disabled.
Close down CE and Elden Ring and bring both back up. Load your character up, and then attach ER to CE and then enable the table.
If the problem still persists, right-click the line titled "Elden Ring All-in-One Table Hex... " and what does the first option say? Usually, it says that it can't find an AOB.
It says module not found
It can't find the game. What's did you change the Elden Ring executable's name to? Change it back to what it was originally and try the steam_appid.txt method again. Some people aren't aware that Windows tends to hide extensions so to you it may look like "steam_appid.txt" but your machine recognizes it as "steam_appid.txt.txt" Make sure to make filename extensions visible (you change it from the 'View' tab in file explorer) and change it accordingly.
My executables are still eldenring.exe, and the engine still says module not found

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

People, please make sure that the exe is titled "eldenring" and that the proper extensions are attached at the end of it. The table is looking for specific information, the ER binary, the array of bytes (8b 88 ? ? ? (the question marks are wild cards, in case your game has been updated)). It can't find the module because either the bytes are matching up or the exe was mistitled.

It is also quite possible that the EAC is preventing you from attaching to the game. Make sure that you have successfully bypassed it and are offline (it'll tell you in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu).

NamelessShade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessShade »

I've noticed adding key items will place it in the inventory but not flag the game as having it "acquired". For example, maps don't show and whetblades dont allow customization and all the cookbooks fail to add their recipes. Any idea on a fix?

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

is it possible to get an option to uncap the game's attribute stats? once you get Vigor to 40 adding more to it seems like diminishing returns.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Infinite Items Script: Can confirm, on some occasions, like getting the Talisman Pouch from the 3rd mainboss, I was not able to get that item fetched successfully into my inventory.
I don't know how many items I missed and failed to receive due to this issue.

Latest game version (1.02.3) with the v2 fixed CT.

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

NamelessShade wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:42 pm
I've noticed adding key items will place it in the inventory but not flag the game as having it "acquired". For example, maps don't show and whetblades dont allow customization and all the cookbooks fail to add their recipes. Any idea on a fix?
Have you checked to see if using item drop & add item on the same item will trigger the flag?

NamelessShade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessShade »

isosplx wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:57 pm
NamelessShade wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:42 pm
Have you checked to see if using item drop & add item on the same item will trigger the flag?
I don't understand what you're asking. If theres a way to add these items I'd love to know how. Starting with all maps and cookbooks would be great.

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrooms »

bluepanda wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:30 pm
shrooms wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:58 am
is it still possible to launch the game in offline mode, set my lvl to 120 but have all 99 stats, then load into multiplayer and just pvp? thats what i used to do on DS2 and 3 with no issue
Probably speaking for everyone in the entire gaming industry as a player, user and consumer:
We don't know.
How is someone, who is not an employee of the game studio nor developer of the anti-cheat software, going to know anything about these kind of things?

About interpretations and "could be" guessings, it is way too early to make some assumptions. The game's being released for slightly more than a week by now. If it would be a corona type of R&D stuff, like many people cheating, getting banned or not, while documenting the stuff, people would have figured it out by now what works and what not, but that is not the case.
I wasn't asking on ban rate or risk I was just asking if that kind of thing was even possible with this script, because I did it for older soul games.

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

(Found a problem)

- Defense Multipliers affects red npc invaders too, only all "non tarnished" npc (normal mobs) and monsters are working fine
Last edited by Arara on Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.