Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by bloodaxis »

Pendragon05 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:26 am
So guys if suddenly the game can't be launched in offline mode in the steam folder directly then most likely it's gonna be banned.
Pretty sure that has nothing to do with being banned and everything to do with using a specific bypass that needs to be redone after every game patch, like the one earlier today. Unless what you mean is that you were able to get into the game but got told you were banned in the message or whatever.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leorendel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leorendel »

Pendragon05 wrote:
Hello guys, I created an account just to confirm that using health pointers and unli magic can get you banned lmao. I started cheating on march 3 and only used those 2 options. Early morning, I tried to access the game directly on the steam folder like usual but it's not working or launching anymore, after trying multiple times it only allowed me to access the game thru steam and even tho it's in offline mode, I didn't receive the message found invalid activity can't connect to network anymore. So I figured something was wrong and I deleted the steamapp_id and restarted my pc and logged in, After 8 hours, Right now, I just logged in and it's banned lmao. Also I discovered that health pointers is actually not absolute since some boss or some of their skills can still actually kill the character. Other cheats on the table didn't seem to work for me as well even the infinite stamina. I didn't use any other cheats except for infinite health and magic. So guys if suddenly the game can't be launched in offline mode in the steam folder directly then most likely it's gonna be banned.
Did you quit the game without deactivating the cheats & reloading?

Because as I see that could be the cause of it, because generally those options only affect the runtime and should/have been save.

(There might however be changes, but I'll be honest I'd have bet that From mostly used EAC and didn't evolve their detection much otherwise.)

And a quick addendum if you don't understand why I'm asking for this:
Inf Health sets your HP to a very high value, and if you quit while the cheat is active or it's inactive and you didn't reload your save will have essentially smth like "current HP= 100000; Max Health=500; Vigor=10", which is of course impossible, leading to impossible stat detection triggering and banning you.

What also generally is a better cheat is invincibility, because it essentially gives you infinite iframes (if I understand the code correct, lua & assembly aren't my forte, even though I really wanna look into it as reverse engineering is rather interesting), which should be the safest option in general.

Galaxyyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galaxyyz »

I'm going to share my experience maybe itll help someone. I used each table that has come out and has been posted in this thread. I would restart steam in offline mode then i add the steamappid text file used to bypass the EAC and i put it into the folder with the EldenRing.exe. Opened the exe in that same folder and got the inappropriate action prompt and that the game will start offline. I then used the cheat tables to do things that i can turn off. I used the infinite health, stamina, one hit kill, easy parry, parry anytime basically anything i can turn back off nothing to edit stats or items. I then make sure i turn it off before quitting the game, removing the steamappid file and restarting steam online. NO BAN. Its been 2-3 days ive been doing this and NO BAN.

Pendragon05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pendragon05 »

Leorendel wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:01 pm
Pendragon05 wrote:
Hello guys, I created an account just to confirm that using health pointers and unli magic can get you banned lmao. I started cheating on march 3 and only used those 2 options. Early morning, I tried to access the game directly on the steam folder like usual but it's not working or launching anymore, after trying multiple times it only allowed me to access the game thru steam and even tho it's in offline mode, I didn't receive the message found invalid activity can't connect to network anymore. So I figured something was wrong and I deleted the steamapp_id and restarted my pc and logged in, After 8 hours, Right now, I just logged in and it's banned lmao. Also I discovered that health pointers is actually not absolute since some boss or some of their skills can still actually kill the character. Other cheats on the table didn't seem to work for me as well even the infinite stamina. I didn't use any other cheats except for infinite health and magic. So guys if suddenly the game can't be launched in offline mode in the steam folder directly then most likely it's gonna be banned.
Did you quit the game without deactivating the cheats & reloading?

Because as I see that could be the cause of it, because generally those options only affect the runtime and should/have been save.

(There might however be changes, but I'll be honest I'd have bet that From mostly used EAC and didn't evolve their detection much otherwise.)

And a quick addendum if you don't understand why I'm asking for this:
Inf Health sets your HP to a very high value, and if you quit while the cheat is active or it's inactive and you didn't reload your save will have essentially smth like "current HP= 100000; Max Health=500; Vigor=10", which is of course impossible, leading to impossible stat detection triggering and banning you.

What also generally is a better cheat is invincibility, because it essentially gives you infinite iframes (if I understand the code correct, lua & assembly aren't my forte, even though I really wanna look into it as reverse engineering is rather interesting), which should be the safest option in general.
honestly I don't know what really happened. I always make sure to turn off the cheat when I'm gonna close the game, sometimes while playing the game crashes on its own while the cheat is still active so I have to restart the game again and restart the cheat. I think that's actually the cause of it. Well that's it, better luck next time since I received the notif of ban. I started cheating at level 65 and in just 1 day I got to level 90 by doing quest line and killing bossess. I honestly will cheat again if I will buy the game again cuz it really make things easier, so much fun and progress defeating boss that's so hard lmao

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

Striple07 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 pm
Evoc wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm
Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
Hi. I made an account to post this as a warning to those of you willing to go online with a cheated save.

I did some tests on a dummy steam account, because my curiosity was burning. I have received a 180 day ban (Thankfully not on my main steam account). Of course, no VAC Ban on my steam account, either, so it's just Elden Ring, if that's what ya'll worrying about...

I was trying to be slick and create workarounds the system wasn't prepared for, like, for example; changing item numbers if they're in the storage box and moving them to the character, thinking it was character specific. I waited 8HRs after doing that cheat on the dummy steam account and went offline/online multiple times with the same save (With cheat engine closed and unhooked during online). Did not seem to do anything, since I received a 180 Ban, albeit delayed, after 8 hours or so. SO YEAH, it'll detect changes you didn't really think of.

So, dummy account number two. This time, I was going to just use infinite health and steamroll through things willy-nilly. I played offline using the provided methods and had fun for about 10 Hours. Decided to refresh everything and log onto online. I was able to play for a few hours, died, and actually lost connection once I respawned. I went to main menu and tried connecting back in and, YEP. 180 Day ban.

No idea how it detects this stuff, can't wrap my head around it, but in the name of science, I dedicate a few copies of elden ring for ya'll.

So yeah, just don't cheat. You'll get caught, it's pretty much guaranteed. Just play offline.
It *will* know.
Not sure if you're still testing but just adding my experience, I'm level 150+ and changed my runes like 4 days ago, I have added a weapon, bunch of spells and charges (both tears/golden seeds) to my flasks and haven't had an issue helping my friend in coop, I've been online the whole time (except for using CE of course).

I never directly added runes though, figured messing with runes directly in any way was risky so gave myself a stupid amount of golden runes and sold them instead to get Runes.

Maybe mine is delayed, maybe it's something else, who knows lol. I'm not really fussed if I do get banned as I play singleplayer only, it's handy for helping friends when they're debating uninstalling though 😂
Did you use the "give item" command on the table with the drop down? Assuming you just did "give item" then activated the amount correct?

I am wondering if the "give item" command works as an item drop in game.
------------------------------
Are there plans to provide an item swap command? If so, I will be willing to test it as we have a confirmed 8 hour ban *Edit: Delay already.
Just to make sure people understand, I'm not recommending this or saying this is the way to do it, I'm just sharing my experience as I've seen a lot of people mention about bans etc and so far (as of now with 50+ hours played) I'm still online. Keep in mind I'm not invading people or screwing around only joining friends to help out here.

But yeah to elaborate what I did exactly, I used the "Add item" from a table to give myself Golden Runes (I did around 10 at a time) then spam clicked add, once I had 99 I sold/used them all and repeat.

It records the number of runes you've earned so I'm not sure how they'd be able to flag doing it this way it but it's always a possibility.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Just a quick heads up to anyone new here. They don't like it when you quote multiple long posts when you reply. Try to only quote the one you are referring to and delete the unnecessary stuff. Or even trim down what you are replying to. If someone wants context, they can click the arrow next to the quote to see the original post.

It clutters the page and people get angry :P

Example:
Evoc wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:21 pm
^ Not calling you out specifically by the way. Just some general information for new people here.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Evoc wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:21 pm
Striple07 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 pm
Evoc wrote:

snip
Just to make sure people understand, I'm not recommending this or saying this is the way to do it, I'm just sharing my experience as I've seen a lot of people mention about bans etc and so far (as of now with 50+ hours played) I'm still online. Keep in mind I'm not invading people or screwing around only joining friends to help out here.

But yeah to elaborate what I did exactly, I used the "Add item" from a table to give myself Golden Runes (I did around 10 at a time) then spam clicked add, once I had 99 I sold/used them all and repeat.

It records the number of runes you've earned so I'm not sure how they'd be able to flag doing it this way it but it's always a possibility.
Thanks dude. I will probably attempt runes and consumables today. Will likely follow the same rules as was used with DS3 as this seems to be basically DS3 built with an open world. No gestures, weapon mats, key items, etc.

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Its been 7 days since I started restocking my consumable items using CE and then going online.

- Go offline using steamappid file.
- Set all items you need to max both inventory and chest.
- Go online.

7 days no ban so far.

(I cheated only non-essential items that can be farmed, like crafting materials, smithing stones, arrows etc).

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

ExVault wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:52 pm
Its been 7 days since I started restocking my consumable items using CE and then going online.

- Go offline using steamappid file.
- Set all items you need to max both inventory and chest.
- Go online.

7 days no ban so far.

(I cheated only non-essential items that can be farmed, like crafting materials, smithing stones, arrows etc).
Thanks for the reply. Will do same and follow up with confirmation for others.

Edit: I am not banned for adding max golden/hero runes/lord runes. 12 hours post use.
Last edited by Striple07 on Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

For anyone that has received the ban message, was there a warning like DS3 or did they instantly hit with the ban? For DS3, they gave you a short notice and allowed you to delete your save to avoid the ban.

Chriss Tosius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chriss Tosius »

STN wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:16 am
Let's get this party started

Game Name: Elden Ring
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0
Game Process: EldenRing.exe
Game File Version: 1.0

Recommended Cheat Engine version Any

- Cheats -
  • Infinite Health

zachillios
  • quick runes
  • infinite magic
  • health pointer

makotech222
  • Inf item usage

mochongli
  • //Turn on combat modifications
  • Unlimited blood cap/blood
  • Current blood level automatically returns
  • Infinite Focus/Magic
  • Unlimited energy/stamina...
NOTES:

Only infinite health at the moment. This game is so annoying ughh, it lists controller controls for keyboard and finding my way around is insanely difficult. I will add more cheats as I play the game and get the hang of it. It might appear that your health decreases but it will refill instantly on the next hit. It is just on screen display and your real health is max.
Hey, first overall thanks for the work.

The infinite health is kind of misleading there are still mechanics ingame that can kill me instantly like the fog of death or being run over by a machine thingy which is running down the hall.
Any chance for an unkillable script?

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

too boad this topic is getting cluttered with spam regarding the ban, its nothing to do with this table.

Chea7er_S
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chea7er_S »

Evoc wrote:

Which table was that? Could u link it please.

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Chea7er_S wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:44 pm
Evoc wrote:

Which table was that? Could u link it please.
I'm interested in finding a table that lets me spawn items as well.

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

Pendragon05 wrote:
Hello guys, I created an account just to confirm that using health pointers and unli magic can get you banned lmao.
If you really did get banned, maybe you'll be the hero to finally tell us if it's a full online ban or a softban? Does it allow you to go online at all and if yes, do you see written messages, have you ever seen a summon sign or invader?