Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by anonymouz »

anybody found something like the sanctum shield(weapon/shield that is able to cast all spells) from ds2 in elden ring yet, so i'm able to get it via item-giver?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

ok I still want a way to enter Online Elden Ring with no EAC I understand that cheat is a thing to do offline only but I want to play legit and EAC lags the game so much in specific parts that is impossible to play cause of lags and crashes caused by EAC, I just want to play with my friends and a bypass will be the only option to not play offline only

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:06 am
ok I still want a way to enter Online Elden Ring with no EAC I understand that cheat is a thing to do offline only but I want to play legit and EAC lags the game so much in specific parts that is impossible to play cause of lags and crashes caused by EAC, I just want to play with my friends and a bypass will be the only option to not play offline only
:dry: mmmmmmhmm... (only teasing)

So why do you believe EAC is what's causing your lag?

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:09 pm
So, I have DECIDED :P I shall use the giant table, fix up as many scripts as i can for the latest game update and MAKE my OWN scripts as well and put it into the table and release it on this thread :)
There a way to post the notepad file for the drop downs per section you put together that way we can copy and paste and implement ourselves the dropdowns for the time being while we wait

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:12 pm
Jstatikk wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:33 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:15 am
Anyone here got a really good game save so far? Find it at C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing\76561198853501363 and share it with me?
unfortunately saves are locked to steam ID number multiple things have been tried by a lot of people. they run a check on save ID numbers when trying to login to others saves and just comes up as corrupted there is no way to share saves in this game unfortunately we have tried everything possible. sorry for the unfortunate answer sucks but that's how they made the game this trip.
Ugh. I hope a thing which will help me spawn in items will appear soon.
There is a way. But it's not gonna let you get any steam achievements. If you use a hacked copy of the game itself and not your bought version of the game you can place others save files on that I do believe. That's the only way tho.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

divergence wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:17 am
duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:06 am
:dry: mmmmmmhmm... (only teasing)

So why do you believe EAC is what's causing your lag?
cause when I deactivate it the lag is gone so it must be EAC I also saw a lot of people with the same problem and solving by disabling EAC

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Jstatikk wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:44 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:12 pm
Jstatikk wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:33 am

unfortunately saves are locked to steam ID number multiple things have been tried by a lot of people. they run a check on save ID numbers when trying to login to others saves and just comes up as corrupted there is no way to share saves in this game unfortunately we have tried everything possible. sorry for the unfortunate answer sucks but that's how they made the game this trip.
Ugh. I hope a thing which will help me spawn in items will appear soon.
There is a way. But it's not gonna let you get any steam achievements. If you use a hacked copy of the game itself and not your bought version of the game you can place others save files on that I do believe. That's the only way tho.
did you tried the dark souls 3 method that you launch the game and later change the saves, also there is a save editor on nexus maybe that can get you what you want

yaodm2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yaodm2020 »

Thank you very much

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 pm
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

NOTE:**EDIT** DISCORD REMOVED from Item Giver!. Thanks Sunbeam and cfemen!

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Is ignore hit already out?

Aaron90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Aaron90 »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:31 am
AstralLuna wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:08 am
RetroVoid wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 am
if i edit a character offline, would i be able to bring said character back to online without getting banned?
This question is asked ad nauseam. Nobody knows right now which edits, if any, are safe. Especially in the case of people like yourself who don't even specify which kind of edits. If you're at all worried about being banned then don't use an edited character online. Simple as that.
if you edit anything in stats items change armor ids you will get flagged. editing runes quantity etc
Not intending to edit stats or items at all. But what bugs me is that something so (in theory) harmless as ONLY adding an "x" amount of runes can flag you.

So basically it's like Dark Souls 2, with the so called "Soul Memory". Correct?

Deed
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deed »

Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
Hi. I made an account to post this as a warning to those of you willing to go online with a cheated save.

I did some tests on a dummy steam account, because my curiosity was burning. I have received a 180 day ban (Thankfully not on my main steam account). Of course, no VAC Ban on my steam account, either, so it's just Elden Ring, if that's what ya'll worrying about...

I was trying to be slick and create workarounds the system wasn't prepared for, like, for example; changing item numbers if they're in the storage box and moving them to the character, thinking it was character specific. I waited 8HRs after doing that cheat on the dummy steam account and went offline/online multiple times with the same save (With cheat engine closed and unhooked during online). Did not seem to do anything, since I received a 180 Ban, albeit delayed, after 8 hours or so. SO YEAH, it'll detect changes you didn't really think of.

So, dummy account number two. This time, I was going to just use infinite health and steamroll through things willy-nilly. I played offline using the provided methods and had fun for about 10 Hours. Decided to refresh everything and log onto online. I was able to play for a few hours, died, and actually lost connection once I respawned. I went to main menu and tried connecting back in and, YEP. 180 Day ban.

No idea how it detects this stuff, can't wrap my head around it, but in the name of science, I dedicate a few copies of elden ring for ya'll.

So yeah, just don't cheat. You'll get caught, it's pretty much guaranteed. Just play offline.
It *will* know.
Thank you very much for the dedication for all our sake!

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jirodyne »

I have a simple question I would love to know the answer to. Is there a way for me to go offline, use this to add an expencive item/duplicate one, turn off the cheat and go online again, and then not be banned and then be able to sell that expensive item for lots of 'legit runes'. Effectively getting around their anti editing runes detection.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hylician Legend wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:11 am
Wow, censoring trainer makers' names. Did I walk into you-know-whathappens website? Starting to see a LOT of similarities here...........

Jesus christ...
No offense, but you're only talking from the user perspective. There is the perspective of those who can't help themselves but promote or advertise sites with paid trainers or acolytes of said trainer makers' names. FRF doesn't care which paid trainer you use and yes, there is censorship in place to fend off those who use FRF as nothing else but a marketplace. You'll have to live with it.

OhPleaseKnotMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OhPleaseKnotMe »

I am following this thread very closely and thank you to any who have worked on this.
CE doesnt search for any values anymore despite being offline and disconnected from the internet (so as to disable EAC).

anyone else still able to search for values as of march 3rd? I haven't used any tables, only using search 4byte, next value, etc etc.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

It...is Done: All in One Monster with no BS:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19378