Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bl4ckfyr3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by bl4ckfyr3 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 pm
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

NOTE:**EDIT** DISCORD REMOVED from Item Giver!. Thanks Sunbeam and cfemen!

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
What exactly does add runes "without getting banned" mean....

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

EDIT: nvm, i was using outdated CE

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

bl4ckfyr3 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:07 pm
What exactly does add runes "without getting banned" mean....
It means nothing at all because no one actually knows what might trigger a ban in the future yet.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

gideon25 wrote:

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
where is the KILL ALL MOBS cheat? i rem seeing it somewhere..

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

dovahheim wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:49 am
unown09 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:33 am
Thank you for this! However, after a small update in Steam today, Invincibility no longer works. Is anyone also experiencing this?
I also have this problem.
''add runes without ban' causes the game to crash to desktop

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

bl4ckfyr3 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:02 pm
I really think, in my humble opinion is to wait out for the Honest Merchant mod to be ported to Elden Ring, Ive been using that mod since forever and never been banned.
how have you you been using it??
where did u install it?

did u do it online or offline then go online?

more info please

llewylill32032
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llewylill32032 »

It's good if we can edit item attribute like increase fire resistance from firedrake talisman..

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

gideon25 wrote:

inf item doesnt work anymore

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

llewylill32032 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:23 pm
It's good if we can edit item attribute like increase fire resistance from firedrake talisman..
does this get us banned??

we should put all our resources into cheking bans with trigger accounts.. i have 2 ready to see what is what..

or as user said, wait for merchant mod

( also is FROMSOFT is checking this forum) we need to find a way to also combat this.. its like a hacker is hacking u whilst checking on ur CCTV footage from inside ur house)....

CREEPY

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Infinite item does not affect flasks

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

NEWNS wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:28 pm
inf item doesnt work anymore
Like I said its not my table/not my scripts. They are very sloppy done. I don't care much about the game either, tbh. Also I would like to say to everyone asking about "What can I do to not get banned." SIMPLE: DO NOT USE IT ONLINE OR A SAVE GAME YOU USED WITH A CHEAT ONLINE. Cheat saves should never be used online. All of these cheats are exclusively offline for an offline ONLY game play and game saves. People need to stop with the stupid questions. Stop trying to cheat and use your cheated save online. Use the trainers/tables to have fun OFFLINE ONLY.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

It's not just here but all over Discord. Mods and I are constantly explaining the same things over and over because nobody reads.
gideon25 is absolutely right. Stop asking about cheating online. All cheats are for offline only.
And if you are still asking about the bypass for EAC, or how to do it, check the first post in this thread. Too many people are saying they can't use the cheats because they are simply not following instructions.

Good day.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
I have received a 180 day ban
I'm using the same save file since the beginning for online & offline, modified item counts & souls held inside of my inventory, changed attributes, used Inf. Health, Stamina and a lot more, no ban so far.
I create & test the cheats offline and play legit online with a friend but still the same save file.
(And if you're wondering how I can play "legit" if it's a cheated save file, I just tested things like setting the amount of the item you need to summon a friend from 1 to 10, so nothing game changing.)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

So, I have DECIDED :P I shall use the giant table, fix up as many scripts as i can for the latest game update and MAKE my OWN scripts as well and put it into the table and release it on this thread :)

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:49 pm
Infinite item does not affect flasks
it doesnt affect anything right now