Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by FrankySahwit »

Squalor wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:52 am
I'm willing to make the sacrifice lol like I said I don't care about the invasion mechanics, but I do enjoy the shitposts messages. Try finger, but hole. Would be a shame if I can't see those and the bloodstains on the edge of a cliff with a message saying jump.

I wonder if the password system bypasses that, as in you might not be a part of the main community but the password community you're still able to get in. I'm gonna jump in with my modified save that I duped like hundreds of those golden runes in cause I couldn't be arsed to farm those weird enemies that give like 1k runes, or reload at the grace after tricking a sentient ball off the edge. You know, for science.
Mad respect, keep us posted and keep track of every specific cheat you used.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Just so I understand:

If I disable EAC and play offline - and then later (lets say 100h in playing without EAC) I enable EAC again and play online but not cheat anymore - will EAC be able to tell that anything was modified on my 100h playthrough even though it was disabled all the time and couldn't monitor stuff I did? Does it have "back checks"?

I just want to make sure I know how it works before I commit to cheating in ER or not.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

yummyl wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:36 pm
for what i know from my DS2 cheating time, the only thing that get´s you banned quick is when you have more runes/souls than what you are able to get through your playthrough.
And I got banned in DS3 even though I played 100% legit, so there is always a risk no matter what :P

If someone can find out which values they check then we might have at least a lower risk of getting banned.
I mean in theory they can check any value, like how much damage the player has taken and how much health he did lose and if the values don't match then they know he has cheated, don't think they check these specific values but it's all possible.

Really sad that the devs don't really care about the freedom of the players, in the game ARK for example you can choose if you run the game with or without anti-cheat and if you run it without then you can play only with ppl which have it turned off as well but you can always switch back.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

solid1ct wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:40 am
does anyone have the raging armor ids? I killed the major boss before completing the questline thus never got a chance to obtain it...
860000 Raging Wolf Helm
860100 Raging Wolf Armor
860200 Raging Wolf Gauntlets
860300 Raging Wolf Greaves
861100 Raging Wolf Armor (Altered)

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:59 am
Can anybody tell me where i found ' meteorite of Altus'... i have this spell, and people have asked me ' where did i find it'... by darn gosh do i rem? no..the game is huge.. could someone tell me how i got it, i just rem finding it in my inventory and proceeded to kill bosses with it... if someone could tell me, i would really appreciate !!
you can get it beating asteel for the first time or second in a cave in the secret Ice area, you will need the secret parts of the elevator to get there, there is a dungeon close to the wall there where the boss is asteel, you beat the dungeon you unlock meteorite of asteel, I already unlocked every spell so I know where they are

FernandoBastos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FernandoBastos »

Any way to add another unique weapon to my inventory (in this case the dagger Reduvia). I only know the basics of cheat engine such as searching for values. I tried downloading the table but couldn't figure out if it is even possible to do it.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

FrankySahwit wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:51 pm
Squalor wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:52 am
I'm willing to make the sacrifice lol like I said I don't care about the invasion mechanics, but I do enjoy the shitposts messages. Try finger, but hole. Would be a shame if I can't see those and the bloodstains on the edge of a cliff with a message saying jump.

I wonder if the password system bypasses that, as in you might not be a part of the main community but the password community you're still able to get in. I'm gonna jump in with my modified save that I duped like hundreds of those golden runes in cause I couldn't be arsed to farm those weird enemies that give like 1k runes, or reload at the grace after tricking a sentient ball off the edge. You know, for science.
Mad respect, keep us posted and keep track of every specific cheat you used.

All of them. I used all of them... But the ones that can be detected are probably the infinite items one as I used that to duplicate a ton of runes.

Right now though I'm using a new save with the item add thing. So don't know if the game will detect these things as not real or if it thinks of it as a regular drop.

Who knows, maybe with EAC, their in game checks might not be as strict. Hopefully all it checks is to make sure your runes and stats match correctly. I think the game does track the amount of runes you've accumulated in total. Time will tell.

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

Squalor wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:45 pm
All of them. I used all of them... But the ones that can be detected are probably the infinite items one as I used that to duplicate a ton of runes.

Right now though I'm using a new save with the item add thing. So don't know if the game will detect these things as not real or if it thinks of it as a regular drop.

Who knows, maybe with EAC, their in game checks might not be as strict. Hopefully all it checks is to make sure your runes and stats match correctly. I think the game does track the amount of runes you've accumulated in total. Time will tell.
I think so too, even though Soul Memory stopped influencing matchmaking since DS3, they kept it in the code (I think it was even in DS1, but completely unused, just a debug tracker). It's even in Sekiro, total sen collected, saw it with my own eyes. If it's like DS3, we should expect the tracking of "soul memory", level and runes spent on levelling up, stats matching the level, maximum weapons upgrade available and the amount of unique items (in DS3 it was mostly Titanite Slabs, the final upgrade material) collected in current game cycle. Everything else was free to use, including infinite items, item gib (which replaced item swap) for legal items, soul gib (which is different from directly editing souls and employs a legal mechanism inside the game, I've used it for years without bans), infinite HP/FP/Stamina, no equip load and so on. I even spawned in boss souls and reward weapons and spells from transposition with no consequences. And there has always been a way to dupe tradeables with a friend online and save backups. If we still have all that - we're golden.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

nt
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:42 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:40 am
PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:34 am

you can't find it because i suspect it is a secret spell ... (correction ASTEL).. i keep mixing up the word.. forgive me

This is similar to "Comet" where instead of hailing down rocks while holding --- Comet gives you a steady stream of kamehameha! XD. They both look awesome but I don't know which is more powerful. "Meteorite of Astel" seems to be hidden from the web but not sure if that means that makes it more powerful.

it is more powerful due to the rocks being bigger and more extreme in both speed and quantity...
i tested both normal and Astel...which the outcome, in my view, was Astel...

(Comet, Meteorite and Meteorite of Astel) - these 3 i tested and concluded Astel is the Real Deal in Fp and Damage/Accuracy
Sorry, I was referring to "Comet Azure" -- have you tested this one to how it compares with Meteorite of Astel?

whereami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whereami »

After the recent update the .txt EAC bypass has stopped working for me, kind of.

It'll boot up the game and ctd on the white screen if I leave the .exe named as eldenring.exe, but if I rename it to anything else the exe boots the game just fine without the EAC. I'm not really sure what's causing this, and other bypasses work too, like renaming eldenring.exe to start_protected_game.exe, but that boots the game as start_protected_game.exe and not as eldenring.exe. I've tried reinstalling the game, uninstalling Epic Games Launcher (it was suggested somewhere before), and I checked to see if there were any background processes active that may be keeping eldenring.exe from running after a restart.

If anyone has any ideas towards a solution, please let me know. The .txt bypass was much more convenient than always reopening Windows Firewall to block eldenring (although this also seems to have stopped working for me).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

whereami wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:51 am
After the recent update the .txt EAC bypass has stopped working for me, kind of.

If anyone has any ideas towards a solution, please let me know. The .txt bypass was much more convenient than always reopening Windows Firewall to block eldenring (although this also seems to have stopped working for me).
And have you tried renaming your start_protected_game.exe to start_protected_game.bak (just so you don't overwrite it) and using this one instead to start the game? Its what Ive been using. password: bypass
Attachments
bypass.zip
EAC bypass password: bypass
(86.41 KiB) Downloaded 392 times

whereami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whereami »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:02 am
whereami wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:51 am

And have you tried renaming your start_protected_game.exe to start_protected_game.bak (just so you don't overwrite it) and using this one instead to start the game? Its what Ive been using. password: bypass
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I just tried using this alternate bypass that you've sent, but I'm still getting the same result as before. I launch eldenring.exe, white screen and after a few seconds it returns back to my desktop. I may just have to play without a table for the time being until this sorts itself out, as changing the processes in the script to match what I've renamed eldenring.exe to doesn't seem to work either unless I'm going about that wrong (this is most likely the case).

RetroVoid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RetroVoid »

if i edit a character offline, would i be able to bring said character back to online without getting banned?

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AstralLuna »

RetroVoid wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 am
if i edit a character offline, would i be able to bring said character back to online without getting banned?
This question is asked ad nauseam. Nobody knows right now which edits, if any, are safe. Especially in the case of people like yourself who don't even specify which kind of edits. If you're at all worried about being banned then don't use an edited character online. Simple as that.