Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/HandyScripts etc.)

Post by isosplx »

IHateRegistering wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:31 am
ChaoMaster wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:45 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:29 pm
You guys should consider not forcing a discord.exe check nonsense. Some people use browsers to access discord. Forcing people to install the discord app is lame. Is the table creator getting paid for each discord install or something? Is he getting paid for how many people are in his channel? It should be good enough to just put the invite link in there and say here are the resources, help stuff, and ids.
You are just mad cause you can't decrypt the lua encoded script, so it can't be stolen. Be glad it is this way, all the sudden protection is not okay? I though people wanted to protect their stolen stuff...
You made me make sure I had an account so I could call you a fucking dumbass. Holy Hell you are the next level breed of idiot. Why should I need to let these mouthbreathers know who I am? Why do they need me to join their stupid Discord so I can give myself a Larval Tear to respec without fucking with the attributes directly? Are you the one paying them for this? Because this feels like a very, very cheap and disgusting way to gain server growth so they can then sell it off to some morons who ACTUALLY BUY full discord servers. You are scum, and this "join our discord if you want access to the FULL THING..." garbage is scummy as fuck on top of it. If I get banned for this, I don't care, but you are a fucking peabrain retard if you think this is acceptable at all.
Maybe there is someone you can ask for the Larval Tear code.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/HandyScripts etc.)

Post by gideon25 »

ChaoMaster wrote:
You are just mad cause you can't decrypt the lua encoded script, so it can't be stolen. Be glad it is this way, all the sudden protection is not okay? I though people wanted to protect their stolen stuff...
As far as I can tell all the encryption is for: to make sure people can't remove the discord.exe requirements for executing the script. Its not like you have to even have any specific channel open. Just a discord.exe just sitting there.

I just renamed the a different little program file of mine to discord.exe, ran it and what do you know the tables scripts activate just fine with no annoying popups with discord. Which basically means you could rename any little ole exe to discord.exe and its long as its running you are fine. Derp, Derp. Naw, this is just annoying thats all :P

For that matter one can just rename the cheat engine executable that they use to discord.exe for now and associate it with cheat engine tables (open with, etc) and there you go problem solved :P

Oh, here is a zip file with all the item ids from the discord channel as well as the google doc file in xls and cvs format. Its missing a lot but there is still a lot there. Really best to check the discord channel ever so often as they are still working on filling out all the items stuff. PASSWORD: items
Attachments
ItemIds.zip
current item ids and excel xls/cvs files
Password:items
(351.71 KiB) Downloaded 6186 times

IHateRegistering
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IHateRegistering »

isosplx wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:52 am
IHateRegistering wrote:
ChaoMaster wrote:

You made me make sure I had an account so I could call you a fucking dumbass. Holy Hell you are the next level breed of idiot. Why should I need to let these mouthbreathers know who I am? Why do they need me to join their stupid Discord so I can give myself a Larval Tear to respec without fucking with the attributes directly? Are you the one paying them for this? Because this feels like a very, very cheap and disgusting way to gain server growth so they can then sell it off to some morons who ACTUALLY BUY full discord servers. You are scum, and this "join our discord if you want access to the FULL THING..." garbage is scummy as fuck on top of it. If I get banned for this, I don't care, but you are a fucking peabrain retard if you think this is acceptable at all.
Maybe there is someone you can ask for the Larval Tear code.
I managed to get one then just used the table to give myself 99 of them. For reference, the item code is: 8185

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

IHateRegistering wrote:
ChaoMaster wrote:
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:29 pm
You guys should consider not forcing a discord.exe check nonsense...here are the resources, help stuff, and ids.
You made me make sure I had an account..."join our discord if you want access to the FULL THING...".
Here is the code for the Larval Tear: 8185
It is under the goods list.

IHateRegistering
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IHateRegistering »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:02 am
ChaoMaster wrote:
As far as I can tell all the encryption is for: to make sure people can't remove the discord.exe requirements for executing the script. Its not like you have to even have any specific channel open. Just a discord.exe just sitting there.

I just renamed the a different little program file of mine to discord.exe, ran it and what do you know the tables scripts activate just fine with no annoying popups with discord. Which basically means you could rename any little ole exe to discord.exe and its long as its running you are fine. Derp, Derp. Naw, this is just annoying thats all :P

For that matter one can just rename the cheat engine executable that they use to discord.exe for now and associate it with cheat engine tables (open with, etc) and there you go problem solved :P

Oh, here is a zip file with all the item ids from the discord channel as well as the google doc file in xls and cvs format. Its missing a lot but there is still a lot there. Really best to check the discord channel ever so often as they are still working on filling out all the items stuff. PASSWORD: items
You're the real chad here. Seems that you can't do the inventory editing to change a piece of armor to another unless I'm misunderstanding things, but you still have my infinite thanks.

shibuya428
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shibuya428 »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:02 am
ChaoMaster wrote:

Could you upload a EXE file?
I rename a exefile but it doesn't work
BTW,I can't run the discord app, couse‘ it stuck in finding upload

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wingzero »

How to use the Teleport Script?

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

shibuya428 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:56 am
You can access Discord via your web browser.
No need for the app.
Just accept the invite.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

isosplx wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:12 am
shibuya428 wrote:
No need for the app.
Just accept the invite.
The longer you are a netizen the more you'll realize the bigger implications here beyond the ease of joining a discord server.

bi2r2bier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bi2r2bier »

Nvm

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

QuarryTen wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:49 am
isosplx wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:12 am
shibuya428 wrote:
No need for the app.
Just accept the invite.
The longer you are a netizen the more you'll realize the bigger implications here beyond the ease of joining a discord server.
Just found out.
Used gideon's method.

llewylill32032
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llewylill32032 »

thank for the table, but could you add health regen?

Deca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deca »

Can someone be kind enough to do the base85 uncompress zilb unluac etc and post the resulting code here please?
I don't know how to decompile stuff but I want to atleast read the decompiled lua before I execute that shit on my pc.

I've seen SunBeam post the decompiled lua before, maybe he can help?
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:44 am
18444: I'll just leave this here:

Code: Select all

local L0_0, L1_1, L2_2, L3_3, L4_4, L5_5, L6_6, L7_7, L8_8, L9_9

L0_0 = OpenProcess

L1_1 = "DarkSoulsIII.exe"

L0_0(L1_1)

L0_0 = autoAssemble

L1_1 = [[

aobscanmodule(Findit,DarkSoulsIII.exe,48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 85 C0 ?? ?? 48 8b 40 ?? C3)

registersymbol(Findit)

]]

L0_0(L1_1)

L0_0 = getAddress

L1_1 = "Findit"

L0_0 = L0_0(L1_1)

L1_1 = readInteger

L2_2 = L0_0 + 3

L1_1 = L1_1(L2_2)

L1_1 = L0_0 + L1_1

L0_0 = L1_1 + 7

L1_1 = unregisterSymbol

L2_2 = "BaseA"

L1_1(L2_2)

L1_1 = registerSymbol

L2_2 = "BaseA"

L3_3 = L0_0

L4_4 = true

L1_1(L2_2, L3_3, L4_4)

L1_1 = autoAssemble

L2_2 = [[

aobscanmodule(Findit2,DarkSoulsIII.exe,48 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? 04 48 8B F9 48 85 DB ?? ?? 8B 11 85 D2 ?? ?? 8D)

registersymbol(Findit2)

]]

BR,

Sun
[/quote]

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

How does always parry work? Do I need default keybinds? I changed my binds extensively before, now I tried setting guard button back to right click to see if this'll work but it didn't :/

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

Can you guys make a cheat to unlock all travel points..... it will be much better than the teleport thing.