Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by SteamUser3212 »

duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:13 am
Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:50 am
SteamUser3212 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:20 pm
so all the CE tabled ive found here dont work or does the easy anti cheat just disable CE in general?
You CAN'T use cheats in a game with anti-cheat, I mean that's the point of it, isn't it?
So you have to kill or bypass the anti-cheat before you can use or create cheats.
I'm using the method with adding a txt file to the game folder which works just fine for me.
but it doesnt allow online play, to online with cheat you have to bypass
ive managed to get it done played 6hrs unlocked alot of shit legit just maxed out some common items upgraded some bad ass weps and called it a day

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Will you get Vac banned for this?

Delirious17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Delirious17 »

[Link] think the item ID list is there, also found it from https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/eldenring/mods/48?tab=files

Would be nice if the ID list was like on a pastebin or github, google docs is so laggy...but it's a start.

llewylill32032
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llewylill32032 »

mochongli wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:53 am
Options
//Turn on combat modifications
Unlimited blood cap/blood
Current blood level automatically returns
Infinite Focus/Magic
Unlimited energy/stamina...
great table. Current blood level auto returns could you make it so it return health slower, not too fast.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

Can anybody tell me where i found ' meteorite of Altus'... i have this spell, and people have asked me ' where did i find it'... by darn gosh do i rem? no..the game is huge.. could someone tell me how i got it, i just rem finding it in my inventory and proceeded to kill bosses with it... if someone could tell me, i would really appreciate !!

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:28 am
Updated my table!
viewtopic.php?p=237685#p237685
Awesome work on the horse jumps and toon ones..

may i ask, would the item pointer id list from dischord ban us?
as we are spawning into the inventory, not picking up from the world??

how do i use the pointer... i have never before.. sorry, total noob.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:59 am
Can anybody tell me where i found ' meteorite of Altus'... i have this spell, and people have asked me ' where did i find it'... by darn gosh do i rem? no..the game is huge.. could someone tell me how i got it, i just rem finding it in my inventory and proceeded to kill bosses with it... if someone could tell me, i would really appreciate !!
Can you take a screenshot? I can't seem to find "Meteorite of Altus" spell anywhere on the web O_O.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:32 am
PeputuZi wrote:
Can you take a screenshot? I can't seem to find "Meteorite of Altus" spell anywhere on the web O_O.
you can't find it because i suspect it is a secret spell ... (correction ASTEL).. i keep mixing up the word.. forgive me
Image Image

(did i upload the image correctly??)
Last edited by PeputuZi on Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:34 am
DarkFearless wrote:
PeputuZi wrote:
you can't find it because i suspect it is a secret spell ... (correction ASTEL).. i keep mixing up the word.. forgive me

This is similar to "Comet" where instead of hailing down rocks while holding --- Comet gives you a steady stream of kamehameha! XD. They both look awesome but I don't know which is more powerful. "Meteorite of Astel" seems to be hidden from the web but not sure if that means that makes it more powerful.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:40 am
PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:34 am
DarkFearless wrote:

This is similar to "Comet" where instead of hailing down rocks while holding --- Comet gives you a steady stream of kamehameha! XD. They both look awesome but I don't know which is more powerful. "Meteorite of Astel" seems to be hidden from the web but not sure if that means that makes it more powerful.

it is more powerful due to the rocks being bigger and more extreme in both speed and quantity...
i tested both normal and Astel...which the outcome, in my view, was Astel...

(Comet, Meteorite and Meteorite of Astel) - these 3 i tested and concluded Astel is the Real Deal in Fp and Damage/Accuracy

kikishell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kikishell »

Are there any mule savegames/ways to transfer savefiles yet?

kagamine_len
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kagamine_len »

I'm curious how does the offline achievement works...
If I'm playing offline with god mod, will the achievement unlock with seperate time.
Or after disabling the cheats and go online with steam, the achievement would pop out altogether and unlock time is the same (for eg. all unlocked at same day same hour and minutes)

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

kagamine_len wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:35 pm
I'm curious how does the offline achievement works...
If I'm playing offline with god mod, will the achievement unlock with seperate time.
Or after disabling the cheats and go online with steam, the achievement would pop out altogether and unlock time is the same (for eg. all unlocked at same day same hour and minutes)
in some games i had them all pop up... in some, they didnt...

just play with steam online and the game offline.. there is no problem LOL

i nearly have Perfect... 38/42 completed

paaulaofps
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paaulaofps »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:28 am
Updated my table!
viewtopic.php?p=237685#p237685
The equip load doesn't work for me, I'm still heavy, any tips to work?