Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by duducasarotto »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:50 am
SteamUser3212 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:20 pm
so all the CE tabled ive found here dont work or does the easy anti cheat just disable CE in general?
You CAN'T use cheats in a game with anti-cheat, I mean that's the point of it, isn't it?
So you have to kill or bypass the anti-cheat before you can use or create cheats.
I'm using the method with adding a txt file to the game folder which works just fine for me.
but it doesnt allow online play, to online with cheat you have to bypass

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:13 am
Indeed but this forum is for singleplayer cheats, isn't it?

Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puzzled_Job »

321123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:36 am
Two personal favorites from older dark souls game CE features are:

- Inventory editor (add or edit armors / weapons and their enchantments for example)
- Body Proportion (slider) editor (with potentially higher values than is allowed ingame!)

Hoping it is overly difficult to replicate them in elden ring.
I would like a body proportion too. I would help with the inventory part as I'm fairly okay with how cheat engine works. But finding items is too daunting of a task. On the Yakuza: Like a Dragon board I manged to find them but that was like a week of trial and error because the ID's were so oddly placed. Hopefully it won't be for those who manage to find it in Elden Ring. I wish I knew how to do the body proportion thing though, Otherwise I would. I only made it as far figuring the hard limit is 150 with basic scans and i'm no pro beyond that.

arcanewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arcanewolf »

Nobody ever addressed my friend on page 6 but all I get from these are module not found: eldenring.exe.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

FrankySahwit wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:03 pm
jintoya wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:56 pm
i have a question, do we know how the cheat detection system works?

i am trying to get a character leveled for a multiplayer game, and want to know if using the inf (hp, stam, FP) but not adding any items or altering any attributes will get it flagged when i go online again.

it worked fine in DS 1-3 to cheat like this, but i thought id ask all the same.
to be clear, i have no intention to cheat online, and in the future likely only ever inf FP. (because they really didnt consider multiplayer with FP usage.)
Nobody knows. As people have said, if you're don't want to get banned, don't cheat. But I personally am not saying "never cheat at all". I suggest not going online with a cheated save though. Just back up a non-cheated save (or if you don't have one, back up your cheated save separately, go into the game with EAC off, delete your character and either create one and backup the new save as a non-cheated one, or just back it up as a save with no characters) and keep cheated and non-cheated saves apart and NEVER mix them up. Only use one with EAC and one without and offline. As for how long - time will show. For now we know NOTHING about how sensitive their detection is or even what "penalty quarantine" means - full online ban or softban (lasts 180 days regardless). The first people to sacrifice their accounts for the name of science, willingly or unwillingly, purposefully or by accident, will be the heroes never to be forgotten. But they haven't even banned anyone from what I know. We'll have to see if they have a dedicated ban day this week, as it was with previous games. Slowly but surely knowledge will be gathered. Until then either keep on the safe side or become one of the brave volunteers and risk your account for us :)
I'm willing to make the sacrifice lol like I said I don't care about the invasion mechanics, but I do enjoy the shitposts messages. Try finger, but hole. Would be a shame if I can't see those and the bloodstains on the edge of a cliff with a message saying jump.

I wonder if the password system bypasses that, as in you might not be a part of the main community but the password community you're still able to get in. I'm gonna jump in with my modified save that I duped like hundreds of those golden runes in cause I couldn't be arsed to farm those weird enemies that give like 1k runes, or reload at the grace after tricking a sentient ball off the edge. You know, for science.

sicro_scythe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sicro_scythe »

None of these are working for me. I'm either missing something or these just don't work. The game is running, launch CE 7.4 with table, select the .exe. Won't let me check any boxes that have any script attached. Can't seem to toggle or enable squat. Someone please help me out here. Walk me through it, explain it to me like I'm five.

arcanewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arcanewolf »

MisterBigCat wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:36 am
Can anyone help me get this to work? I must be making a simple mistake somewhere along the line but can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong.

I have the steam_appid.txt with 1245620 saved in it and placed in the game directory, I am launching from the .exe directly instead of through stream. The game starts up fine and EAC is disabled. I can start the game and everything and it says I am in offline mode at the start menu, so I assume this part of the step I have all correct.

However when I open cheat engine, choose the elden ring app and load up the table, I cant click on any of the boxes? I am using the latest cheat engine (7.4) so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there a setting I am missing or something??

Edit: I verified my game files and its now working.
I did all of this and still can't use it. I verified as well.

sicro_scythe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sicro_scythe »

arcanewolf wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:18 am
MisterBigCat wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:36 am
Can anyone help me get this to work? I must be making a simple mistake somewhere along the line but can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong.

I have the steam_appid.txt with 1245620 saved in it and placed in the game directory, I am launching from the .exe directly instead of through stream. The game starts up fine and EAC is disabled. I can start the game and everything and it says I am in offline mode at the start menu, so I assume this part of the step I have all correct.

However when I open cheat engine, choose the elden ring app and load up the table, I cant click on any of the boxes? I am using the latest cheat engine (7.4) so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there a setting I am missing or something??

Edit: I verified my game files and its now working.
I did all of this and still can't use it. I verified as well.
Same thing here. I even tried manipulating the health to see if it could even be done, it kinda did, but I can't get any table to work.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

No idea what you guys are doing.
My table for example works just fine for me and others.
(I'm sure most of the other tables are working as well)

If it doesn't work for you then it could be bc:
1. You did not bypass or disable the anti-cheat correctly (I'm using the method with the txt file in the game folder).
2. You don't own the latest steam version of the game.
3. You use a really old CE version.

Oh and if the table worked the first time but not on a second try then you probably forgot to turn off the scripts before closing the table.

So please stop posting "doesn't work" all the time and just read the given information & use your brains, thanks.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:08 am
No idea what you guys are doing.
My table for example works just fine for me and others.
(I'm sure most of the other tables are working as well)

If it doesn't work for you then it could be bc:
1. You did not bypass or disable the anti-cheat correctly (I'm using the method with the txt file in the game folder).
2. You don't own the latest steam version of the game.
3. You use a really old CE version.

Oh and if the table worked the first time but not on a second try then you probably forgot to turn off the scripts before closing the table.

So please stop posting "doesn't work" all the time and just read the given information & use your brains, thanks.
it happens to me sometimes if I launch the game from steam instead of the game folder so maybe its that they're doing wrong,

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:22 am
duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:13 am
Indeed but this forum is for singleplayer cheats, isn't it?
still I want a way to bypass cause EAC lags the game and I want to play with some friends legit but cant do that cause EAC makes my game unplayable

solid1ct
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by solid1ct »

does anyone have the raging armor ids? I killed the major boss before completing the questline thus never got a chance to obtain it...

MrSouls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrSouls »

Any idea why it can read anything on Elden Ring when I do it by application or the others

bi2r2bier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bi2r2bier »

Nvm Thanks guys

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

sicro_scythe wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:15 am
explain it to me like I'm five.
1. Download Cheat Engine 7.4
2. Download Steam
3. Buy and download Elden Ring
4. Download an EAC Bypass for Elden Ring
5. Go to the folder on your computer containing Elden Rings binary
6. Run any of those EAC Bypasses. Some opens the game for you, some don't.
7. Make sure Elden Ring is running.
8. From the main menu, make sure that YOU ARENT CONNECTED ONLINE.
9. Make sure you are fully loaded into Elden Ring
10. Come back to this site
11. Make sure you download the latest version of Cheat Table of your choice.
12. Open Cheat Engine 7.4
13. Connect Cheat Engine to Elden Ring.
14. Load the cheat table of your choosing from Cheat Engine.
15. If EAC was successfully bypassed, the table is compatible with your version of the game, and the game is obviously running, you should be good to go.