Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheSkyrimITA69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by TheSkyrimITA69 »

Hi thanks for the table, it is very useful but I have a problem: I can't check the gacha cheat. Is there something I have to do or it just doesn't work?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

trashhh wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:16 pm
What is the proper formatting to collect diamonds from reward bubbles, and where do I need to enter them? I know this was probably answered a lot time ago but I really dont wanna comb through all the replies again ha. (trying to buy all the poses since there is currently no option in the table for it). Appreciate any help.
Well, you'll probably will still have to comb through the entire thread. You might also find the answer to your next question and the one after that by doing so. OR you can speed the process up by using the "Search this thread" function. Using get location has been explained many, many, many times. r0b33 could probably recite it in his sleep. Do the search, the answer is out there. and it will be explained better then I could do.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

trashhh wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:16 pm
What is the proper formatting to collect diamonds from reward bubbles, and where do I need to enter them? I know this was probably answered a lot time ago but I really dont wanna comb through all the replies again ha. (trying to buy all the poses since there is currently no option in the table for it). Appreciate any help.
tiger1138 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:56 am
Well, you'll probably will still have to comb through the entire thread. You might also find the answer to your next question and the one after that by doing so. OR you can speed the process up by using the "Search this thread" function. Using get location has been explained many, many, many times. r0b33 could probably recite it in his sleep. Do the search, the answer is out there. and it will be explained better then I could do.
Hint: Diamonds are CURRENCY_HARD

steelgreat9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by steelgreat9 »

Just trying adding lot of diamond yesterday (700) and quickly spend to get sexpose and background. After a while the account was banned and can be resolve by resetting the account.

Its better to just add the sexpose and background manually one by one. Or if you got the patience maybe just add 50 diamond each day.

TheSkyrimITA69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheSkyrimITA69 »

I tried to do this
but the game freezes there when I click on date

Did I do something wrong?

I use the STEAM ONLY 1.2.108.34 version of the table
The game update is 1.2.112.110 steam version

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

TheSkyrimITA69 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:17 am
I tried to do this
but the game freezes there when I click on date

Did I do something wrong?

I use the STEAM ONLY 1.2.108.34 version of the table
The game update is 1.2.112.110 steam version
Yes you did.
You have described the problem with pictures that cannot be viewed, so no one will even be able to give you advice.

================================== UPDATE ==================================
Your image was:

I bet you a beer that you didn't restart the game after using the cheat.

mrs.gull.haugen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrs.gull.haugen »

Hi, All,

What is the use of "Wet Pussy Pictures" ??
There is an event now with that item as quest rewards, but I cannot find any use for them.

It is only a collectable item, this one [Link] not a real picture, I have 8 of it now.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

mrs.gull.haugen wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:36 am
Hi, All,

What is the use of "Wet Pussy Pictures" ??
There is an event now with that item as quest rewards, but I cannot find any use for them.

It is only a collectable item, this one [Link] not a real picture, I have 8 of it now.
when you have the right amount, you will get this picture.

Ele
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ele »

Table version: 1.2.108.34 [Steam Only]
Steam Version 1.2.112.110

Could someone help me with the " Free + Custom Multi Gacha Amount " cheat. All I'm getting from it is: " <<Error while scanning for AOB's: get_multigrabAmount Error: Not all results found>> "

Sniper II
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sniper II »

HI, Bro
Do you have a new “Assembly-CSharp.dll” in the Game Version v1.2.112.291
I want to Unlock All MMS :D :D :D
The old Assembly-CSharp.dll went wrong.

andrew1324
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andrew1324 »

Hi, i'm new in this and i'm not sure, if this was already explained, but i would like to know how to get items for interactive images

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

It seems there is a problem with the "Get Location" cheat ...

When I tried to activate the script with the last version of the Game (Steam version) I got this error :

Error in line 22 (call "GameDataEditor:GDELocationData:get_BonusReward") : This instruction can't be compiled

This is strange because when I use the "MONO==>.NET Info" and drill down in the Assembly-CSharp I can find the class and the methods the call is refering in the "Get Location" script ...

Any idea why I get this error message ?
- Do I need to enable some specific options in CE ?
- Do I need update CE (I use 7.2 64x SSE4-AVX2) ?

I also had issue with the script names "Free Skip Quest" which can't be sometime activated because the AOBScan doesn't find the right data...

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Marilith wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:10 pm
Error in line 22 (call "GameDataEditor:GDELocationData:get_BonusReward") : This instruction can't be compiled
Try editing the script and change that part to call "GDELocationData:get_BonusReward" instead. And yes, you should update.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:44 am
Marilith wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:10 pm
Try editing the script and change that part to call "GDELocationData:get_BonusReward" instead. And yes, you should update.
Thanks for the tips GreenHouse.

I've udated my CE to version 7.4 and the Original script is now working properly.

Regards
Marilith

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Trying to get the new girl named "GIRL_BOBBIE" using the GET_LOCATION script doesn't seems to work ...

When I enable the script and click on a location I got the location rewards info in CE (Ex LOC_MALL)

There I put

GIRL_BOBBIE as reward ID with Lenght value of 11 (info taken from the ID extraction scripts)
I set the reward type to GIRLS and length to 15

But when I'm getting back to the game and click on the "money" bubble the interface stopped to work.
Animations keeps running but the game interface doesn't seems to react wherever I click...

Any idea ?