Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ocean1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Ocean1 »

I ruined my save by using the quick runes cheat. Even with it turned off and Cheat Engine closed I cannot go back to having 0 runes. I have 1.4 Trillion runes and It doesn't matter if I kill my character, or use the item that returns you to the last grace spot which is supposed to lose all your runes... I only loose a few thousand each time i die. And buying items for 5hours isn't an option.. Is there no way for me to fix this?

It wasn't clear what this cheat did i thought it was just going to be a multiplier and I turned it on after I lost 80k runes to a bug that killed me when I dismounted my horse.. It annoyed me enough to see if there was an easy way to get it back using a cheat and now my save is ruined.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Ocean1 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:52 am
I ruined my save by using the quick runes cheat.
Sorry to hear that, but in the future remember to always take backups of your save before indulging on cheat engine shenanigans.

eikizen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eikizen »

I can only activate game speed the others do not activate

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Im going to collate/combine all of the options I see here, even if i must find them myself :P As well as anything else I can find. Ill post it on this thread of course.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

321123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:36 am
Two personal favorites from older dark souls game CE features are:

- Inventory editor (add or edit armors / weapons and their enchantments for example)
- Body Proportion (slider) editor (with potentially higher values than is allowed ingame!)

Hoping it is overly difficult to replicate them in elden ring.
We won't get an inventory editor any time soon due to people not knowing the ID's of the items. However some tablemaker's are so up their own ass about helping the community that when we make a "suggestion" it's seen as a "list of demands" and they get mad. As if we're supposed to kiss the ground they walk on, if you have an ego because you're making cheats for a game, I feel like your priorities are fucked up. We're all here to enjoy the game together.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

nt.
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:57 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:49 am
We won't get an inventory editor any time soon due to people not knowing the ID's of the items. However some tablemaker's are so up their own ass about helping the community that when we make a "suggestion" it's seen as a "list of demands" and they get mad. As if we're supposed to kiss the ground they walk on, if you have an ego because you're making cheats for a game, I feel like your priorities are fucked up. We're all here to enjoy the game together.
So, eh, what options are we talking about anyway? Like you said, we don't know the ids for the inventory, plus some games don't put the data in for items until you have them and some items add/remove data from the game so if you plug in some other id and its missing the data it needs, it will crash, etc.. Anyway I am going to collate/combine the options on here so far and look for some stuff over the next couple of days. So what options are people talking about that have not been made yet?

Some Suggestions

Status Multiplier x 1/5/10/20 - Multiplies Status Buildup vs Enemies | Not to be mistaken for applying a status.
Apply Status To Weapon - i.e - Sleep/Madness/Frostbite/Poison/kind/Curse. etc etc. - Set the amount 1-100 | 100 is the meter being full and the status being proc'd.
Apply Element To Weapon - Fire/Lightning/Holy/Magic
Item Spawning (Swap) - Swap Items out for certain other items. Would require item IDs.
Map Completed - Able to see the entire map.
Infinite Jumping/Horse Double Jump - Would allow easier exploration.
Unlock All Recipes

This was seen as a "list of demands" by one of the previous tablemakers. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and telling you to do these. This person knows who they are, so pull your head out of your ass when people are making small suggestions and you take it as a personal attack.

If you want to make a private table, I'll throw you some money to keep it up to date. None of these are required but appreciated if you pursue the endeavor.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
thank you so much but it seems player super speed isnt working as intended.

joexkatex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joexkatex »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 am
Hi, Is there a complete ID list yet? I manage to edit couple enhancement stone ID but I still unable find ID for lv9 enhancement stone. (lv1 to lv8 is 0x????2774 to 0x????277B) But when I tried 0x????277c it just not working
Hi, thank you for the pointer
I found my Dragon Smithing Stone is at 0x????279C. Hope you've found it before now.

ONICHAN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ONICHAN »

does it work for crack version

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

ONICHAN wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:09 pm
does it work for crack version
Since the game's *.exe file isn't altered (cracked), and newer cracks rather aim for the *.dll files, yes, you can use any cheat table for the cracked version, since cheat engine will be attached to the non-manipulated executable.

jjfgggggggrfd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjfgggggggrfd »

what should I do to make the runes onulated help plllllslslslsls :P

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

i review some of the tables and i found a way for noclipping without dying extept hitting constant death Y position

i forgot the author of Noclip sorry for that... there was no authors in it somehow...
eldenring_Noclip.CT
game version 1.02
(32.89 KiB) Downloaded 291 times

paaulaofps
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paaulaofps »

Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
Hi, equip load doesn't work for me, anything in particular to do? the others work perfectly.

marceaux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marceaux »

I have a question since I might have made a mistake:
1) I cheated the first time using CE, I was offline and used the .txt file and booted the .exe directly (should be fine).
2) The second time I was distracted, I was still offline (only on Steam) and used the .txt f8ke but I booted Elden Ring straight from Stean so my guess is that EAC booted too, by mistake I loaded the CE table and tried enabling the Infinite HP checkmark but it did not activate since EAC was on.

Do you think the second one can actually flag me despite not using the cheat in-game? So CE pretty much tried hooking and got denied, not sure if that can lead to a ban though.