Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ligress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Ligress »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:47 am
Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:34 am
So, if there's a way to edit my level, I'd like to know. Spare me the "don't play online with cheats lol" debate; first off, no shit, second off, it's not what I'm trying to do. I just don't want to restart and go get the gear I already have to play with my friends. If I have to, I will, but I'm looking to see what I can do before I have to go do that.
Just play with the maxed stats, it'll scale your character down to their level anyway when playing with a password if it's anything like ds3. If you edit your stats it's an instaflag and you'll be softbanned/banned/whatever they do now the instant they do their first banwave so you won't even be able to play with your friends all that long depending on when it happens.
Yeah I just made a new character and am going through with infinite health hack to get the stuff back that I had before so it doesn't ban me when I try to go online. ty sir <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ligress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ligress »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:48 pm

What's silly is that you want to fix, or normalize, a cheat character with even more cheats.

It'll be interesting to see how FromSoft plans to allow speedrunners to play as usual while EAC is in full effect (provided that it actually is in full effect).
And I don't think it's silly at all. Removing cheated stats, which would have to be done using a trainer anyways, so that I can use a character I've been playing on to play with friends using normalized stats seems logical enough to me. Obviously, when a legit character must be used, it can't be avoided, but if I can spare myself that effort, as we all do when we use cheats, I'll certainly attempt to try.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on the matter, as I can see circles forming over this already :lol:

To change the subject, I do agree that I'm curious to see how EAC will affect speedrunners, as that's a rather core part of the endgame DS community. Especially if it flags "irregular playstyle," as was stated previously.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:43 pm
QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:48 pm

What's silly is that you want to fix, or normalize, a cheat character with even more cheats.

It'll be interesting to see how FromSoft plans to allow speedrunners to play as usual while EAC is in full effect (provided that it actually is in full effect).
And I don't think it's silly at all. Removing cheated stats, which would have to be done using a trainer anyways, so that I can use a character I've been playing on to play with friends using normalized stats seems logical enough to me. Obviously, when a legit character must be used, it can't be avoided, but if I can spare myself that effort, as we all do when we use cheats, I'll certainly attempt to try.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on the matter, as I can see circles forming over this already :lol:

To change the subject, I do agree that I'm curious to see how EAC will affect speedrunners, as that's a rather core part of the endgame DS community. Especially if it flags "irregular playstyle," as was stated previously.
actually if Im correct in elden ring is possible to max a character or at least get close to the max level cause its way bigger than any dark souls and farming runes is easiear

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
Sadly, the "Infinite Item" part for potions is not working.

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dancon »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:37 am
Here's my quick one, it has quick runes, infinite magic, and a health pointer.

Edit: Added a stamina pointer, an item quantity editor, and no equip load/always light load.
Could you fix the item quantity editor? Very much a handy option. :D Cheers.

Dezarz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dezarz »

so guys quick question, if i using only inf health, while am offline and EAC disabled, then back to online without using any cheat will this get ban?

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Dezarz wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:01 pm
so guys quick question, if i using only inf health, while am offline and EAC disabled, then back to online without using any cheat will this get ban?
No.

Peterrj1973
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peterrj1973 »

Hey i have two questions, how do i know eac its not running while playing? And second and most important, if i cheat oflline without eac adding runes, do i get banned if i recconect?

ulfserkr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ulfserkr »

any idea if item swap or something similar will be possible?

I just found out the only weapon I want to the use is behind a bunch of loading screens, so I can't even get it with the noclip.

I just spent like 5 hours trying, though. Turns out it's hard to fly though a map that huge without getting killed because you went 2 inches too far off the ground

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Peterrj1973 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:14 pm
Hey i have two questions, how do i know eac its not running while playing? And second and most important, if i cheat oflline without eac adding runes, do i get banned if i recconect?
EAC has a popup that will start every time it's active. It'll show up BEFORE the game launches making it a little hard to miss. Second. Maybe read up before asking that, because it's been asked to death and nobody here is going to answer it for you

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dancon wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:56 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:37 am
Here's my quick one, it has quick runes, infinite magic, and a health pointer.

Edit: Added a stamina pointer, an item quantity editor, and no equip load/always light load.
Could you fix the item quantity editor? Very much a handy option. :D Cheers.
Nope, no plans.

The updated instruction is at eldenring.exe+6EC550. Feel free to update it.

Peterrj1973
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peterrj1973 »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:21 pm
Peterrj1973 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:14 pm
EAC has a popup that will start every time it's active. It'll show up BEFORE the game launches making it a little hard to miss. Second. Maybe read up before asking that, because it's been asked to death and nobody here is going to answer it for you
Yeah i read it but maybe they found an aswear, it was worth asking, kinda stupid to be honest but whatever at this point, i will wait some time to see how does it develop

Dezarz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dezarz »

are you sure? anyone tried it? and thanks for answer

canayyy32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by canayyy32 »

Hello, I've been wondering using infinite hp in offline mode would get me banned in online?

Fullcodes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fullcodes »

bluepanda wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:11 pm
Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
Sadly, the "Infinite Item" part for potions is not working.
ok, i will fix it