Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by MrReny »

FLYID wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:07 pm
I deleted the launcher along with the game from drive D. I copied the folder with the friend’s game to another drive G, in which the launcher and the game and launched the launcher and the game from it and everything still works. I will lay out the folder with the game through file sharing in the archive without compression and you yourself do the experiments. [Link]
Biggest thnx. So i findout differences. And it just one file in game dir - this file is mhypbase.dll
I just deleted it from my game dir and now CE can read process memory and cheats are working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rayujp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rayujp »

MrReny wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:24 pm
FLYID wrote:
I deleted the launcher along with the game from drive D. I copied the folder with the friend’s game to another drive G, in which the launcher and the game and launched the launcher and the game from it and everything still works. I will lay out the folder with the game through file sharing in the archive without compression and you yourself do the experiments. [Link]
Biggest thnx. So i findout differences. And it just one file in game dir - this file is mhypbase.dll
I just deleted it from my game dir and now CE can read process memory and cheats are working.
OMG, that worked for me!

Thanks!

mq003at
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mq003at »

It works for me as well. Removing that file makes the CE works, but the game runs like a snail.
Can someone give me just the .dll file of the 2.4 launcher?

Xylandero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xylandero »

Hello !

Thanks for this table !
Is it possible to add something for the artifacts or not ?

Anyway, that's a great job ! Thanks a lot !

Shinraa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shinraa »

there's 200mb update on genshin today. anyone got banned? ><

Frendly Chemist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frendly Chemist »

MrReny wrote:
FLYID wrote:
thanks all, all work, no errors <<Failure injecting the monodatacollector dll>>, use all functions, all day, no ban

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

Shinraa wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:45 pm
there's 200mb update on genshin today. anyone got banned? ><
Not yet...and the table still works.

NitroxLCD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NitroxLCD »

MrReny wrote:
FLYID wrote:
Where can you find the mhypbase.dll in the game folder ?, im not able to find it

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

MrReny wrote:
FLYID wrote:
May God Bless this guy!

kream
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kream »

AlvinC wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:10 pm
Features:
- God mode
- No skill cooldown
- Unlimited Stamina
- Fly Hack
- Chest ESP
- Monster ESP
- Instant Bow Charge
- Elemental Sight
- Pick Up Range
- FPS Unlock
- Auto Range Kill
- Attack Speedhack
- Movement Speedhack
- Dumb Enemy
- Attack Multiple
- Stats Multiple

Bypass Steps:
1. Launch Genshin Impact and login into open world.
2. Go to cheat engine folder (default location: C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4).
3. Find a file name "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" and backup the file.
4. Rename the "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" to "svchost.exe".
5. Run the svchost.exe (cheat engine window will pop up).
6. Open my CT table and start hacking.

Info:
- Table supports for v2.5 update.
- Please use cheat engine version 7.4.
- If you dont see .exe just rename the file from cheatengine-x86_64 to svchost, this because file name extension is set to hidden.
- Each script's risk level results may not be the same for everyone in open world/dungeons/abyss, please test it with second accounts.

Credits:
MGGA
CrazyShoot
Galpt

As always, use at your own risk.
error: Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory
can someone help pls

loganthestar18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loganthestar18 »

AsherLightfoot wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:32 am
ScarletKobold wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:17 pm
Idk why you guys are getting errors.
For me, my steps are the:
svchost.exe - Shortcut, I open this up and 2 error dialogs appear, cliick OK x2.
Drag and drop the 2.5 CE table onto the already opened svchost.exe - Shortcut, add current table (idk what this does) and cheats work as normal.
I don't know why either, except that Genshin downloaded an update this morning, very small download. I was using this table successfully last night.

1) Launch Genshin.
2) Move to an open-world location, as per bypass instructions
3) Launch "svchost", the .exe is implied
4) Open 2.5 table via the file-explorer button at the top of Cheat Engine

->Difference between 2.4 and 2.5: Table doesn't attach CE to Genshin automatically

5) Attach CE to Genshin
6) Hit "Genshin Impact 2.5" option on the Table to open it
7) Lua Engine pop-up opens
8) "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory"
how do you launch svchost

SlyFkinFoxxes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlyFkinFoxxes »

TO AVOID THAT INJECTING ERRORS WATCH CAREFULLY HERE ------------ That mhypbase.dll meant by the other post is in genshin 2.4version , in 2.5vers now it change to myhprot2.sys and myhprot3.sys , to use this cheat table backup these sys and sys bak file (including the myhprot2and3.sys bak file) in where you want and delete the original file at genshin impact game file then go to recycle bin to clear it. After that, copy the backup myhprot2and3.sys and the myhprot2and3.sys bak file to the genshin impact game file. Then launche the game in the Genshin Impact game file (Better not to use the launcher) & log in to a world, run the renamed scvhost cheat enginex86_64 as administrator , click the Pc icon select application>genshin , drag the CE cheat table to the bottom of it. BOOM,thats how I success . Sry for my broken English, Im not that good at it. If I got any wrong step please tell me. By the way im success to launch the cheat

nammolo654
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nammolo654 »

Greetings!
First of all, thank you so much for this table. Doing the steps without deleting any .dll file works, or at least the God mode does.
About the "monster" and "chest" exp, how's that work exactly? What's the multiplier? Because it just activates of course, but I'm curious about it since I don't see any difference. But I assume it's because, for safety, I created a new account to test it out so.. lv 2/3 monsters surely doesn't give you much exp, right? Or it doubles the stuff you found inside, and not the actual exp and I understood wrong?

Second, I wanted to ask, since I would be mainly interested in god mode and not much for the rest, since it's in the "green" field and so "low risk", how much low risk is it? Because admittedly, it feels somewhat strange having other options at red risk, so high, while a god mode being low risk. I wanted to try it on my main, which is AR 46 but I wanted to ask first.

Thank you, and sorry if these questions were already asked and answered.

ScarletKobold
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScarletKobold »

nammolo654 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:58 am
Greetings!
First of all, thank you so much for this table. Doing the steps without deleting any .dll file works, or at least the God mode does.
About the "monster" and "chest" exp, how's that work exactly? What's the multiplier? Because it just activates of course, but I'm curious about it since I don't see any difference. But I assume it's because, for safety, I created a new account to test it out so.. lv 2/3 monsters surely doesn't give you much exp, right? Or it doubles the stuff you found inside, and not the actual exp and I understood wrong?

Second, I wanted to ask, since I would be mainly interested in god mode and not much for the rest, since it's in the "green" field and so "low risk", how much low risk is it? Because admittedly, it feels somewhat strange having other options at red risk, so high, while a god mode being low risk. I wanted to try it on my main, which is AR 46 but I wanted to ask first.

Thank you, and sorry if these questions were already asked and answered.
monster and chest ESP* (not EXP) is where it shows location of those. Monster shows anything destroyable, like hidden chests with the rocks you can break, ores, etc. Chest is like within 300 meters. Not all chests work, just ones unshielded by anything (rocks, roots, hidden\puzzle).

The multiplier works on some characters, take Amber for example. You can even change the value from 10 to 50. You may need to switch to a new party without a character and bring them back in, again, only some characters work.

My primary cheats are God mode, no CD/unlimited stamina, attack hack. Been using since AR 45 (AR 48 now) now on my main.
Last edited by ScarletKobold on Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

foobdm24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foobdm24 »

:D