Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by rudeboyjohn »

Hades19xx wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:24 am
If you guy's don't wanna be banned next week, I suggest only use Max health cheat. locked your heath value and good to go :D
Lol I'm totally fine with that. I only picked this game up because of the reported 100+hrs of exploration. I'm totally happy offline

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JPLich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JPLich »

Wait so if I use the cheats in offline mode for like more runes then go online later it will detect and get me banned?

ShanfromSpace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShanfromSpace »

tried all the system to disable anticheat but still cannot launch the process (even completely disconnect internet)

any idea what i'm doing wrong?

thisgameistrash008
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thisgameistrash008 »

The table does not work anyways like I can't click infinite health. I just want my souls back after the fucking horseshit scythe invader.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Hades19xx wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:24 am
If you guy's don't wanna be banned next week, I suggest only use Max health cheat. locked your heath value and good to go :D
Im fine with playing offline only

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I'm hoping someone can get a "mouse over item to edit" type of cheat, were we can just mouse over things and then change how many of them we have.

thisgameistrash008
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thisgameistrash008 »

I tried all the methods offline and EAC still launches or the game will only launch with a prompt of offline mode. Please help.

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AstralLuna »

bigdude565 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:51 am
what does it mean add "1245620" to it? I'm a bit confused like add note?
Open the text file and paste the number in it then save.

YSaber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YSaber »

Siggymas wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:24 am
hello just wanna ask, if i bypass the anti cheat and then the game goes offline, does it disable achievements on steam? Even though my steam is online?? just curious.
If it's anything like previous Fromsoft games, should be able to use cheat offline and then play online normally afterwards, but don't know myself. Wondering if someone can test since I just want to make some pvp builds already without the hassle

FrancisCrozier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrancisCrozier »

JPLich wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:49 am
Wait so if I use the cheats in offline mode for like more runes then go online later it will detect and get me banned?
Almost certainly my man. Which why I'm on the fence about it.

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dancon »

thisgameistrash008 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:20 am
I tried all the methods offline and EAC still launches or the game will only launch with a prompt of offline mode. Please help.
It's important to note that you DO NOT launch the game via steam. If you follow those steps you will have to launch it via the .exe in the game's 'Game' folder:
"...\Steam\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\eldenring.exe"

1. Make a text file in "...\Steam\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\" and call it:
steam_appid.txt
if you don't show extensions, you only need to call it:
steam_appid

2. Inside that text file put only the following:

3. You should now ONLY run the game via the executable in the game's folder, NOT via steam. It will still launch with steam, so you will still get things like Achievements, and be able to take screenshots. There will just not be EAC, and you won't be able to play online.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

rudeboyjohn wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:08 am
Just wanted to give a shout out and thanks for that Quick Runes table. I used it to max the stats. Man, even with max everything, there are enemies that will 3 or 4 shot you.
You guys rock.
What does "Quick Runes" do exactly? Does it multiply rune drops, and if so, by how much? I see fearlessrevolution has "Rune Multiplier" but it only goes up to x16 -- is this the same?

FrancisCrozier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrancisCrozier »

[/quote]
There will just not be EAC, and you won't be able to play online.
[/quote]

Is there any going back on this? Can you do your edits, your what-have-you and go back online?

Elyria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elyria »

Hi! I am completely new to this and my knowledge of CheatEngine is more as a user than anyone creating tables.

I remember that there were pretty amazing camera fixes for keyboard and mouse for Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro that helped me go through these games - thank you a ton to those script creators! What are the odds that those could be ported to Elden Ring, which behaves the same way?

Also apologies if this isn't the right place to ask.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

FrancisCrozier wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:07 am
Is there any going back on this? Can you do your edits, your what-have-you and go back online?
Yes, but there's no guarantee your save won't get immediately flagged and you have to either roll back/delete it out right to not get fully penalised. There's also the chance of it being a weekly thing like Dark Souls 2 where you have to wait until you know you've actually been warned so it's hard to tell exactly what flags the save.