Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Memberberry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by Memberberry »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:42 am
I made a packfile for anyone who can't or doesn't want to fiddle around with the files, just drop it in your data folder where the data.pack files are and it should work. I added perfect vigor as well so your units don't get tired, haven't tested that part of it however so don't know how well it works.

PW: fearless
Hey bloodaxis

Thank you for your contribution. I placed your .pack-file in the WHIII data folder, but somehow it does not work on normal difficulty. Is there anything else I need to do?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Perfect vigor is bugged in the game FYI. Sometimes it causes units to get very tired instead.

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:30 am
lcmiracle wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:22 am
NVM think I've found them, turns out there's no + to replenshiment on that item, will just have to add it to the effects.
Which one was it?
I found its associated effects in the ancillary_to_effects table, it's something like wh3_followers_sla[n]_dark_prince_paramour, or something like that.

Edit: seems like the item's effects worked for those item effects that increases research speed and replenshiment rate. The growth rate effect didn't seen to work for me.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Updated for 1.01. Only one script seemed to be broken from my brief testing, but I also changed the winds of magic script to be what I posted earlier.
viewtopic.php?p=237076#p237076

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Out of curiousity, how do you even find "Infinite Movement"? I tried doing that one but I couldn't do it.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:27 pm
Out of curiousity, how do you even find "Infinite Movement"? I tried doing that one but I couldn't do it.
It is a paired 4 byte value (so it will be something like: 50000 50000). You can look further for a third value, so 50000 50000 ? 50000.

So you do a search for unknown 4 bytes, move as little as you can, search for decrease, search for unchanged, wait a minute, search for unchanged, move as little as you can, search for decrease.... Until you get to maybe 1000 addresses or so. Then you look for a group of 2 addresses next to each other that are the same, and then see if there is a third address nearby (browse) that looks right.

I believe one value is what the game checks to see if you can move and the other is what the game checks after you finish moving and one value is your max.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Thanks a lot for the answer!

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

Disasterlord1 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:39 pm
Gborr wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:11 pm
The Winds of Magic scripts are kind of useless at the moment, because they also apply to the AI. During a siege battle against Skaven, my lord was hit by about fifty Warp Lightnings over the span of the battle.

As for how they survived, there's a quick and dirty way to give yourself a leg up in battles: while the game doesn't support mods yet, you can directly modify the game files to achieve the same thing.

First, get the latest build of RPFM.
Run it, and open Total War WARHAMMER III\data\data.pack with it.
In there, you need to find db/campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables, and open it.
Then, add the following lines to the table:

-3 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-2 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
0 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-3 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
-2 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
-1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
0 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90

Make sure the "human" checkbox is ticked in, so it only applies to you, save it, and presto. Now all your units and characters have an extra 100 armor and 90% ward save, making them practically unkillable.
Oh my god. I've been tinkering with this program all night trying to learn and got it to work. Thanks for this explaining! I still did get one error at the bottom saying it did not generate a dependancy cache? Didn't seem to effect the ward save though..
Scratch that, it doesn´t work anymore...

LordShotGun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordShotGun »

anon9 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:15 pm
Updated for 1.01. Only one script seemed to be broken from my brief testing, but I also changed the winds of magic script to be what I posted earlier.
Thank you so much! Such a better table then the OP's.

shadow12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow12 »

Disasterlord1 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:06 pm
Disasterlord1 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:39 pm
Gborr wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:11 pm
The Winds of Magic scripts are kind of useless at the moment, because they also apply to the AI. During a siege battle against Skaven, my lord was hit by about fifty Warp Lightnings over the span of the battle.

As for how they survived, there's a quick and dirty way to give yourself a leg up in battles: while the game doesn't support mods yet, you can directly modify the game files to achieve the same thing.

First, get the latest build of RPFM.
Run it, and open Total War WARHAMMER III\data\data.pack with it.
In there, you need to find db/campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables, and open it.
Then, add the following lines to the table:

-3 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-2 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
0 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_armour faction_to_force_own 100
-3 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
-2 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
-1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
0 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90
1 true wh_main_effect_character_stat_ward_save faction_to_force_own 90

Make sure the "human" checkbox is ticked in, so it only applies to you, save it, and presto. Now all your units and characters have an extra 100 armor and 90% ward save, making them practically unkillable.
Oh my god. I've been tinkering with this program all night trying to learn and got it to work. Thanks for this explaining! I still did get one error at the bottom saying it did not generate a dependancy cache? Didn't seem to effect the ward save though..
Scratch that, it doesn´t work anymore...
Every time the game updates you will have to redo it. The game had a update today when I launched it

Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nomilh »

So I made a mod to boost soldiers stats with Perfect Vigor ( Units are always fresh ) and no upkeep.

- You need RPFM ( type "RPFM total war warhammer 2" on google you'll find it, download it open it twice )

Open the data.pack inside your Total War WARHAMMER lll > data folder. In the second RPFM window open the hehe.pack

Go inside db > campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables and click on data__ on both files.

Now you'll need to insert new lines into the data.pack, click on any line and hold CTRL + i until you get ~ 150 lines ( put more lines than needed otherwise not everything will be pasted )

Then choose all the lines inside hehe.pack and press CTRL + C _> go the data.pack and choose all the empty lines ( it's fine if you select more lines than is needed ) and press CTRL + V. If it didn't work you did something wrong, if it did work delete all the empty lines and press CTRL + S. ( Or save the pack through the UI your choice it doesn't matter )

You can modify the values they're mostly straightfoward on which does what sometimes it's in % sometimes the values are direct ( like melee attack and melee defense for example ), make sure you modify them for each difficulty otherwise you won't have them if you change difficulty.

Note : You'll probably have to do this everytime the game updates until modding tools and the workshop comes out, it seems that the game loads the pack file but it doesn't take the changes and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know how to make it work.

Note 2 : Perfect Vigor doesn't always work, in a survival battle my armies did lose vigor in the majority of battles it should work though. Maybe it was a spell or a debuff I don't know, it's the same buff as in TWW2 so maybe there are changes in some battles where it's not taken into account. The rest works fine.

EDIT : Updated the .rar so that you only have to drag and drop ( Thanks to @LazyNChillin25 ) into "Total War WARHAMMER III\data" folder take only one, there is one without Daemon Prince buffs and one with it. ( The daemonprinceop is the one with the buffs ) Should work on every update unless they change some effects ID or add more difficulties but I doubt it.

PW : fearless
Attachments
hehe2.0.rar
(2.6 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Last edited by Nomilh on Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

artruin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by artruin »

anon9 wrote:
Thanks a lot. I wonder wind of magic script only work for player. last time Ai use spells hudreds of times
Last edited by artruin on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

artruin wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:36 am
anon9 wrote:
Thanks a lot. I wonder wind of magic script only work for player? last time Ai use hundreds of spells
The other trainers i've been watching (waiting for someone to make "agent can act again" before I play seriously) seem to have this same issue. The old wh2 table by recifiense had a simple click and all the winds related stuff worked just for player. I'd bet CA changed the way the system works in WH3 and maybe thats why none of the current cheats/trainers are player only. Someone will have to go further and figure out how to separate it I guess.

artruin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by artruin »

kain200 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:13 pm
artruin wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:36 am
anon9 wrote:
Thanks a lot. I wonder wind of magic script only work for player? last time Ai use hundreds of spells
The other trainers i've been watching (waiting for someone to make "agent can act again" before I play seriously) seem to have this same issue. The old wh2 table by recifiense had a simple click and all the winds related stuff worked just for player. I'd bet CA changed the way the system works in WH3 and maybe thats why none of the current cheats/trainers are player only. Someone will have to go further and figure out how to separate it I guess.
But some of trainer looks they haver only for player wind of magic script. Actually only one trainer success to do that

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Basically the issue is really the allocation issue. I tried to minimize the number of allocations needed, but really the battle scripts all need a way to differentiate player vs enemy.

Without the allocations issue, this wouldn't be a problem.