Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
silmerium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by silmerium »

In my case I have 2 PCs, in both I have the same, the only difference is the windows. in one it doesn't work for me and before it was... some update or I even doubt the windows antivirus that may be blocking some processes... sorry for my english is very basic

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

silmerium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silmerium »

silmerium wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:54 pm
In my case I have 2 PCs, in both I have the same thing, the only difference is the windows. in one it doesn't work for me and before everything worked... some update or I even doubt the windows antivirus that may be blocking some processes... sorry for my english is very basic

FLYID
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FLYID »

After the patch, I also could not connect to the process. Tried a lot. A friend helped with his version of genshin. I uninstalled the launcher game and downloaded a friend's working version of the game. Now everything is fine.

MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrReny »

Seems like some windows security update broke this simple process obfuscation method. I cant scan game process, or view memory. Tried to revert last updates, but windows just refuse to remain unupdated, the moment i remove it, it gots reinstalled. I think its possible to revert winversion without loosing any shit on pc, but to much for me to bother with, i use my pc to work and cant afford to lose any data because of the some anime game. Started game first time from the release, only because of available hacks.
Real shame it got broken, i cant invest time needed to be selfsustained in the game without cheats. Looking forward for fix, but for now seems like i put this game to the shelf again.
Thnx for everyone who worked on this tables, made my time with the game so much more fun and so much less irratating.

Shinraa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shinraa »

Hi, the Auto Range Kill isn't working, can you fix it? It was really helpful. I appreciate it a lot for your hardwork! <3

fullbuster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fullbuster »

please make another feature so the resin and mora unlimited....

venth0085
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venth0085 »

fullbuster wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:27 am
These cheat will make definitely make your account get banned... :lol:

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

fullbuster wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:27 am
You might as well email them and ask to be banned lmao

ScarletKobold
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScarletKobold »

How risky are the red colored cheats?
Putting damage high to a high number, they can detect this? I've been using 50 and use the chigoyu toon.

Do they work in co op?

aujv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aujv »

FLYID wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:26 pm
After the patch, I also could not connect to the process. Tried a lot. A friend helped with his version of genshin. I uninstalled the launcher game and downloaded a friend's working version of the game. Now everything is fine.
Where can I download it?

MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrReny »

FLYID wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:26 pm
Can i ask you to check for differences between two versions of the game? By that we will be able to find out files causing problems. You can use Total Commander for that. But i will understand if u cant or dont want to.

FLYID
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FLYID »

I deleted the launcher along with the game from drive D. I copied the folder with the friend’s game to another drive G, in which the launcher and the game and launched the launcher and the game from it and everything still works. I will lay out the folder with the game through file sharing in the archive without compression and you yourself do the experiments. [Link]

tymothynemo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tymothynemo »

Hey guys, i got same issue with you, but i can use this cheat when starting the game with Radeon Software (Card software), hope it helps

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

ScarletKobold wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:43 am
How risky are the red colored cheats?
Putting damage high to a high number, they can detect this? I've been using 50 and use the chigoyu toon.

Do they work in co op?
The damage multiplier does work in MP, I tested it with my buddy who is on PS. If I leave it enabled it crashes his game. I can come in with it on, disable it and you can do one domain that requires loading screens, after that you need to dis and re-enable. We had a good laugh at my Noelle hitting Azdaha for 45k

When auto-kill worked he had to be far away from me or nothing would happen.

Edit: When I was testing I had it set to 10000 because I was not doing it correctly with the traveler and then he hit the fire flower for 3.2 mil, that was 3 weeks ago

KeizerLegend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KeizerLegend »

Any way to make the ''Auto Range kill'' option work?