Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kokom213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by kokom213 »

Zyro wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:13 am
kokom213 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:08 am
Zyro wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:02 am

try renaming it to svchost. not svhost
not working for me either T_T ce still froze
which file did you renamed? the Cheat Engine or the cheatengine-x86_64?
i renamed cheatengine-x86_64? to svchost and still not working. i even updated my cheat engine from 7.3 to 7.4. I've been using the ce perfectly fine since genshin 2.4 until the small update from launcher yesterday appeared and now it wont work T_T

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zyro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zyro »

kokom213 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:13 am
Zyro wrote:
kokom213 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:08 am

not working for me either T_T ce still froze
i renamed cheatengine-x86_64? to svchost and still not working. i even updated my cheat engine from 7.3 to 7.4. I've been using the ce perfectly fine since genshin 2.4 until the small update from launcher yesterday appeared and now it wont work T_T
try turning off your anti virus and run svchost as admin :(

giorgn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giorgn »

The CT from the Original Post doesn't work for me, but another one that was posted here called "Genshin_Impact_2.5_v4.0.CT" it's a few pages behind, It works and it even has the Cheats with colors to let you know which ones are Low, medium or high risk!

kokom213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kokom213 »

Zyro wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 am
kokom213 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:13 am
Zyro wrote:

try turning off your anti virus and run svchost as admin :(
still no luck for me T_T

kokom213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kokom213 »

giorgn wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:30 am
The CT from the Original Post doesn't work for me, but another one that was posted here called "Genshin_Impact_2.5_v4.0.CT" it's a few pages behind, It works and it even has the Cheats with colors to let you know which ones are Low, medium or high risk!
already tried and not working either for me T_T

Frendly Chemist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frendly Chemist »

But how? I don't understand, explain to the teapot. I renamed Cheatengine-x86_64 to svchost, then went into the game, went into the world, launched svchost.exe (CE), cheat engine version 7.4, no antivirus, turned off the built-in system, all drivers updated to the latest version, Windows 10 pro, inserted table Genshin_Impact_2.5_v4.0.CT through the folder, click on the hitbox to enable functions (the very first one that injects into the game), memory allocation error, that's all
All this after yesterday's update of the launcher weighing about 10 megabytes... The cheat simply cannot inject scripts into the game, the developers somehow blocked access to the game's allocated memory or what? I do not understand how to start and bypass protection, tell me who knows what to do?

Frendly Chemist
Noobzor
Noobzor

I also ran svchost as administrator, tried to run the game in windowed mode, tried to give priority to the process through the task manager, my knowledge is not enough to understand the problem myself, I also poorly understand the code, but as far as possible I study what and how

venth0085
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venth0085 »

Frendly Chemist wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:47 am
But how? I don't understand, explain to the teapot. I renamed Cheatengine-x86_64 to svchost, then went into the game, went into the world, launched svchost.exe (CE), cheat engine version 7.4, no antivirus, turned off the built-in system, all drivers updated to the latest version, Windows 10 pro, inserted table Genshin_Impact_2.5_v4.0.CT through the folder, click on the hitbox to enable functions (the very first one that injects into the game), memory allocation error, that's all
All this after yesterday's update of the launcher weighing about 10 megabytes... The cheat simply cannot inject scripts into the game, the developers somehow blocked access to the game's allocated memory or what? I do not understand how to start and bypass protection, tell me who knows what to do?
That small launcher update also make the CE cant find Genshin Running Application. I tried every method i found from first page, nothing works, before the launcher update, all tables worked fine. I even installed fresh windows10 and reinstall genshin, still no luck :sleep:

Frendly Chemist
Noobzor
Noobzor

It may be worth changing the process search code, since the one that works in view mode either does not catch, or catches but cannot inject anything into it
Not through autosearch, it can help, I can't check right now

Kisstoya1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kisstoya1234 »

venth0085 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:56 am
Frendly Chemist wrote:
That small launcher update also make the CE cant find Genshin Running Application. I tried every method i found from first page, nothing works, before the launcher update, all tables worked fine. I even installed fresh windows10 and reinstall genshin, still no luck :sleep:
Have the same Problem
You have to start Genshin impact, then open svchost, open the table, if you open it you have to open the process genshin impact with the little pc icon.
i hope this will help you, for me it will work like this. sorry my english is not the best :)

Frendly Chemist
Noobzor
Noobzor

I'll be there, I'll try, I'll unsubscribe then, thanks

kokom213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kokom213 »

Kisstoya1234 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:12 am
venth0085 wrote:
Frendly Chemist wrote:
Have the same Problem
You have to start Genshin impact, then open svchost, open the table, if you open it you have to open the process genshin impact with the little pc icon.
i hope this will help you, for me it will work like this. sorry my english is not the best :)

same problem :( T_T. someone helppp

kokom213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kokom213 »

kokom213 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:54 am
Kisstoya1234 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:12 am
venth0085 wrote:

Have the same Problem

same problem :( T_T. someone helppp
update: I tried using the new table for 2.5 and something different happened. before ce will just froze but now all it says "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory " anyone knows how to fix this?

ShadowBanshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowBanshi »

Auto Range Kill don't work :(

mq003at
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mq003at »

Cheat engine freezes after attaching to the game process. This happens even on CE 7.3 with the old tables (2.4 and the Stamina Q), which had no problem just 2 days ago.

My take on this is today it has a 30MB update to the game and somehow it knows that you are attaching something to the game process and freezes it.