Condemned: Criminal Origins STEAM (AoBScan) +2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Condemned: Criminal Origins STEAM (AoBScan) +2

Post by gir489 »

Infinite Ammo for now. Bought this for $4 on Steam sale, thought I'd play it again.

EDIT: Added Infinite Stamina and made Infinite Ammo use AoBScan for the server code.

EDIT2: I found a way to do "proper" infinite ammo like from Condemned 2, where you start the level with a gun, however, the gun that the game gives you is a debug pistol, and the player can not drop it for a normal weapon, and it steals your current weapon when loading a save or resuming after enabling, and disabling does not fix it. The original table still has the problem where if you pickup a gun it will sometimes show like 50 rounds stacked on top of eachother, and it will show the count incorrectly, switching the weapon to melee and back shows it as its true server value (0). I've tried fixing both tables, but I honestly just don't care anymore, don't pickup a weapon that's empty, EZPZ.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Condemned.CT
(3.06 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
TEST.CT
(2.86 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Condemned: Criminal Origins STEAM (AoBScan) +2

Post by gir489 »

It's $4 again.

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Condemned: Criminal Origins STEAM (AoBScan) +2

Post by lastmandar »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:21 am
Infinite Ammo for now. Bought this for $4 on Steam sale, thought I'd play it again.

EDIT: Added Infinite Stamina and made Infinite Ammo use AoBScan for the server code.

EDIT2: I found a way to do "proper" infinite ammo like from Condemned 2, where you start the level with a gun, however, the gun that the game gives you is a debug pistol, and the player can not drop it for a normal weapon, and it steals your current weapon when loading a save or resuming after enabling, and disabling does not fix it. The original table still has the problem where if you pickup a gun it will sometimes show like 50 rounds stacked on top of eachother, and it will show the count incorrectly, switching the weapon to melee and back shows it as its true server value (0). I've tried fixing both tables, but I honestly just don't care anymore, don't pickup a weapon that's empty, EZPZ.
This is amazing, could you please add invisible/no detection cheat, that would be great