The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

USAGE:
1. Target process: TLKOE.exe
2. While in game, check the box next to "Enable Cheats"
3. The more useful addresses are highlighted in turquoise. Set the "byte" types to 0/1 for off/on

For achievements:
1. Target process: TLKOE.exe
2. While in game, check the box next to "Enable Cheats"
3. Play as Dirk (character with the hockey stick)
4. While in-game, check the box next to "Enable Achievement Unlocker"
5. Check the box next to the achievement you want to unlock
6. Throw a sticky grenade at an enemy. Achievement will unlock (only works if the enemy doesn't die)
7. Repeat Steps 5-6
Spoiler

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TheLastKidsOnEarth_cheats_and_achievement_unlocker.CT
Windows Store version 1.0.1.0
(32.44 KiB) Downloaded 368 times

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by tommy vercetti »

Thanks for the game score SvT :)
Ach list /w times
Attachments
The Last Kids On Earth Ach List.txt
Legit order achievement list
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 355 times

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by GipsyDanger »

For me, the only activated when I checked the options in DEBUG.

Even so, i can only unlock 1 achievement, I repeated the steps to unlock another, but nothing happened.

NinjaGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NinjaGamer »

I am having similar prob, 2 achievements seem to be bugged for me, so decided 2 use this and only unlocked Dirk's achievement for slowing 250peeps

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

Works perfectly for me, Thanks SvT. <3

If anyone is confused, Dirk is the bigger guy. You will have to progress the tutorial a little before you can change. His sticky grenade is the Y button and puts a pool of goo on the ground. When the enemies get stuck in that, the achievement unlocks.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Frinkel wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:17 pm
Works perfectly for me, Thanks SvT. <3

If anyone is confused, Dirk is the bigger guy. You will have to progress the tutorial a little before you can change. His sticky grenade is the Y button and puts a pool of goo on the ground. When the enemies get stuck in that, the achievement unlocks.
From the main menu you can use the D-pad to change between characters and spawn as Dirk.

chief567
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chief567 »

1000G got it!

bigdawg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bigdawg11 »

1000 / 1000 AWESOME!!

NinjaGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NinjaGamer »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:41 pm
For me, the only activated when I checked the options in DEBUG.

Even so, i can only unlock 1 achievement, I repeated the steps to unlock another, but nothing happened.
If you till interested, I completed the game with 2 achievements not unlocking for me, so tried again, it didn't work, so I checked the colored cheats and changed to 1, and what was higher, left those that were lower, then tried again, still nothing, but when ,I unhit debug, and then did the throwing thing with dirk, 1 achievement finally unlocked. So decided to try it again, to test if it would work with my last cheev, exited the game, restarted it and followed what I did the first time and it worked.
Thanks SvT... was about to give up on that last 2 cheevos

k2500xkr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by k2500xkr »

perfect worked always thaks

GRIFFIN94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRIFFIN94 »

hey
is there anyway we can get the mods on the app?
cuz even tho i know i activated the unlimited health and stamina
i got no clue what the rest of the trainers means and if i have to modify them numbers
cheers

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

GRIFFIN94 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:16 pm
hey
is there anyway we can get the mods on the app?
cuz even tho i know i activated the unlimited health and stamina
i got no clue what the rest of the trainers means and if i have to modify them numbers
cheers
Really the only useful things are the addresses that are turquoise in color.
I thought it was relatively straightforward - you can edit and freeze any value you want. Generally 0/1 means off/on or no/yes.
Look at "IsInvulnerable" for example. Set and freeze it to "1" to be invulnerable.