Touhou Luna Nights - Full Release

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Touhou Luna Nights - Full Release

Post by KS212 »

VKX wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:27 pm
I just replicated the issue using a different computer, so Table 6.2 should hopefully fix it.

It's very odd issue, like the game is generating code at runtime but being only partially consistent about it. The code is the same between separate runs of the game, but try it on another machine an some of the variable offsets are coded differently.
Tested and yep, working perfectly now. Thanks a lot for the update :)

Hopefully the devs won't need to push any 11th hour patches/fixes... Shit, I probably jinxed it now..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aceearly1993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aceearly1993 »

Thanks for keeping update of the table. Any idea about Infinity jumps and ability modifier? (toggle on/off of double dump daggers, grip knives, slide, etc.)

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Aceearly1993 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:26 am
Thanks for keeping update of the table. Any idea about Infinity jumps and ability modifier? (toggle on/off of double dump daggers, grip knives, slide, etc.)
Yeah, I wanted to do infinite double jump daggers too, but I couldn't find a safe way to do it. There seems to be a limit on the number of sprites that can be shown on-screen on low power GPUs like laptops, and its really easy to hit it if you've stopped time and are spamming double jump daggers. Someone else did a trainer that makes it work, so it might not be impossible.

Ability toggles are a bit difficult and not something I want to attempt, sorry!

reiss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reiss »

it's don't work no matter what i do, can someone help me?

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Try setting values from "False" to "True" rather than just clicking on the checkbox.

Full instructions:

- Open the game
- Open Cheat Engine
- Load my table (press the open folder icon in the top left, choose the table)
- Select the game (press the computer icon in the top left, choose the game and press ok)

- Click the checkbox marked "[Enable]". This won't work unless you have selected the game above.
- Each of the blue rows is a cheat option. Turn them on by going to their values column, where there are labels marked "False", double-click and change them to "True".