Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by HK26 »

nickxar wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:16 pm
HK26 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:54 am
Quick FYI if anyone missed it: The table/HashIDs/ReadMe have been updated to 1.4.2 and can be found on Pg. 111. The new game update did not break the table, but you will need to re-patch the game to keep your Helix items. Newly discovered items of the Lunar New Year, Dragon Knight and "Lunar Weapon" Packs were added. "Lunar Weapon Pack" is an unofficial title for now as I don't think anyone knows the true name of the pack, yet. It's similar to the Radiant and Raging Storm Weapon Packs.

Uploads coming from me in the future will be password protected, which is actually suggested on this site but a lot of people, myself included, ignored or forgot about it. The password is in the same post as the table download.
The official name for the Lunar weapon pack is Moonlight weapons pack , it's mentioned in the 1.4.2 patchnotes.
[Link]
Ah, gotcha, thanks! I’ll change it in the table for its next update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SpicyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpicyPanda »

Thank you for your work @HK26 and everyone else who posted updated hash IDs

alexandrgwent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexandrgwent »

Hey guys, i am a newbie at cheat engine. how i impement new armors to unlock? help me pls!

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

alexandrgwent wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:38 am
Hey guys, i am a newbie at cheat engine. how i impement new armors to unlock? help me pls!
1 download the inventory editor on page 111 of this forum: download/file.php?id=39576 (i don't create nothing)

2 open the Inv. Editor

3 open the game and load your save

4 click on the glowing red/green square on the top left of the trainer and select the game on the list

5 click on "compact mode" > "get item" > "patch" > "patch file" and also "patch process" > then "get bulk items" and click on the ones you want

6 be carefull not to add duplicated items, as they're annoying to remove and kinda glitches the game inventory

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:53 pm
alexandrgwent wrote:
1 download the inventory editor on page 111 of this forum: download/file.php?id=39576 (i don't create nothing)

2 open the Inv. Editor

4 click on the glowing red/green square on the top left of the trainer and select the game on the list

5 click on "compact mode" > "get item" > "patch" > "patch file" and also "patch process" > then "get bulk items" and click on the ones you want

6 be carefull not to add duplicated items, as they're annoying to remove and kinda glitches the game inventory
It's been a while since I played, but if you cheat to get an item, then get it as a quest reward you end up with a duplicate?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:02 pm
N3M3515 wrote:
alexandrgwent wrote:

2 open the Inv. Editor

It's been a while since I played, but if you cheat to get an item, then get it as a quest reward you end up with a duplicate?
Yes. If you downloaded the table on pg 111, it includes a ReadMe with instructions on how to get rid of duplicates.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

HK26 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:26 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:02 pm
N3M3515 wrote:

2 open the Inv. Editor

Yes. If you downloaded the table on pg 111, it includes a ReadMe with instructions on how to get rid of duplicates.
Thanks I see it!

ShenLongKazama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShenLongKazama »

Is there a hash for the Revelations outfit? Or does it not exist and that dude talked out of his butt.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

ShenLongKazama wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:40 pm
Is there a hash for the Revelations outfit? Or does it not exist and that dude talked out of his butt.
That is a mod. It isn't an actual armor set in the game.

alexandrgwent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexandrgwent »

N3M3515 wrote:
alexandrgwent wrote:

2 open the Inv. Editor

thx a lot ! i have a problem.. once i restart the game all items are gone. i copied the d3d9.dll file and i made all as you said, but i can t have items once i exit the game.

Harry19894
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Harry19894 »

i have no idea if this is still working but it seems to crash my game after a few minutes of playing regardless if the CE table is running or not .... i used the dll and patched the exe as the instructions said to do and in the table it says its already patched

the items are in my inventory without any issues every time i load the game but it just crashes after like 15-20 minutes .... correct me if im wrong but i think the game tries to detect my purchases and deletes what i dont own at certain intervals right ?? it seems to be crashing when it tries to check that

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

Harry19894 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:38 am
i have no idea if this is still working but it seems to crash my game after a few minutes of playing regardless if the CE table is running or not .... i used the dll and patched the exe as the instructions said to do and in the table it says its already patched

the items are in my inventory without any issues every time i load the game but it just crashes after like 15-20 minutes .... correct me if im wrong but i think the game tries to detect my purchases and deletes what i dont own at certain intervals right ?? it seems to be crashing when it tries to check that

It's not the cheat table, its the game! I was having the same problem, but the ubi support detected the issue and fixed for me.

You need to reinstall ubi connect and the game in the same hard drive and if you have razer synapse 2 or 3 installed in your system just remove, doing this fixed all crashes that i was having.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

ShenLongKazama wrote:
...and if it's not the mod and the one that was referenced in the Data as a bonus it was definitely listed (like Basim's sword and all the bloody tattoo's)......I seldom talk out of my Butt..... Look out for the Fiery Warsong in Dawn of Ragnarok ;-)

Harry19894
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Harry19894 »

allyflb wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 am
Harry19894 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:38 am

It's not the cheat table, its the game! I was having the same problem, but the ubi support detected the issue and fixed for me.

You need to reinstall ubi connect and the game in the same hard drive and if you have razer synapse 2 or 3 installed in your system just remove, doing this fixed all crashes that i was having.
im not entirely sure this is the case with me ... i was playing fine for hours before using the CE table .... and now i have been playing for hours as well without crashing and all i did was remove the d3d file and removed the game exe and renamed the backup exe (the one the patch makes) to replace the patched exe... so im like 99% sure it was CE table or maybe im dumb and did something wrong ??

ShenLongKazama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShenLongKazama »

pedrokuk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:40 pm
ShenLongKazama wrote:
...and if it's not the mod and the one that was referenced in the Data as a bonus it was definitely listed (like Basim's sword and all the bloody tattoo's)......I seldom talk out of my Butt..... Look out for the Fiery Warsong in Dawn of Ragnarok ;-)
So it is confirmed? But perhaps only the data is in the game and not the model? Though you imply it'll get released with the Dawn of Ragnarok dlc. But confirmation is always better than guessing. :| :D