DAEMON X MACHINA Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
truechimaera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: DAEMON X MACHINA Cheat Table

Post by truechimaera »

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the attachment ID for weapons don't seem to do anything. Even when I equip a weapon with attachments, they just show 0. I also tried equiping a weapon, saving the ID, then switching to a different weapon to overwrite it with the one I wanted, but that didn't work either.

What I'd really like is a way to duplicate or manually add items to my inventory, as well as change how many attachment slots they have. For an extra bonus, being able to give all attachments would be great too. It would cut down on so much grinding time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ErickCHIN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErickCHIN »

truechimaera wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:35 pm
What I'd really like is a way to duplicate or manually add items to my inventory, as well as change how many attachment slots they have. For an extra bonus, being able to give all attachments would be great too. It would cut down on so much grinding time.
i can try but i aint no pro + im probably gonna be stuck on dying light until i decide to come back to this

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

truechimaera wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:35 pm
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the attachment ID for weapons don't seem to do anything. Even when I equip a weapon with attachments, they just show 0. I also tried equiping a weapon, saving the ID, then switching to a different weapon to overwrite it with the one I wanted, but that didn't work either.

I did that long time ago...
As long as you don't mind playing around with CE to get some address.. you should be fine using my table
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11626