Back 4 Blood

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Prefix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Back 4 Blood

Post by Prefix »

voxpoil wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:37 pm
i think the offline can get the point and the burning card.
can we use the ce to change them?
thx
Steps to get supply points not to consume when purchase just use cheat engine this way

Be in Fort Hope, in offline mode.
Cheat Engine hook into B4B.exe, etc, etc
Scan for Unknown Initial Value, 4 byte (Or between number if you have a rough idea how much points u earned like 1-5k this can help scan time)
Spend X supply points
Scan Type to “Increased value by” with scan value being X spent
Repeat 4 and 5 until you get a single value

For burner cards its just simple just buy a bunch of cards until you have a few of everyone then scan for the number of cards u have and then keep buying 1 more and scan the new number.

Once u find out keep the address and put a start & stop address range and put that address which u found in the top and bottom but change the last 2 numbers in both to 00 for start and FF for Stop range. Then put the number as between (the card u have the lowest of and the card u have highest of) Then just change all to 99

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wasptube1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wasptube1 »

Because this game requires you to have a connection on both Online and Offline gamemode's you can obtain and use Supply Points on both modes, but editing your Supply Point value seems to depend on if the server highlights you as cheating, when undetected you can edited the value but it can only be upto or around 50k otherwise the server reacts to your activities, once you are detected it will force a Fatal Error in the game everytime you try to alter it.

However as the Supply Points are often a reward for completing Campaign runs depending on difficulty, you might be able to make a Supply Point Multiplier, so when the mission finishes it sends the data to the server and updates when it gets back.

If you can make a Supply Point Multiplier you might be able to get it to tell the server to give you 2x/4x/8x/16x the Supply Points as a reward instead of the default amount.

Chocophie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chocophie »

does this work for Microsoft version

blitzmichael2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blitzmichael2 »

Steam Version - I am planning to CHEAT ONLINE with my FRIENDS ONLY to which they already gave their permission. Can you create a table for that? I am willing to pay. Either Patreon or Paypal. Let me know please?

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

blitzmichael2 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:20 am
Steam Version - I am planning to CHEAT ONLINE with my FRIENDS ONLY to which they already gave their permission. Can you create a table for that? I am willing to pay. Either Patreon or Paypal. Let me know please?
you can't cheat online because of anti cheat.

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

wasptube1 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:32 am
Because this game requires you to have a connection on both Online and Offline gamemode's you can obtain and use Supply Points on both modes, but editing your Supply Point value seems to depend on if the server highlights you as cheating, when undetected you can edited the value but it can only be upto or around 50k otherwise the server reacts to your activities, once you are detected it will force a Fatal Error in the game everytime you try to alter it.

However as the Supply Points are often a reward for completing Campaign runs depending on difficulty, you might be able to make a Supply Point Multiplier, so when the mission finishes it sends the data to the server and updates when it gets back.

If you can make a Supply Point Multiplier you might be able to get it to tell the server to give you 2x/4x/8x/16x the Supply Points as a reward instead of the default amount.
You can make infinite Supply points and skull totem points on offline mode. Prefix just told you how to. you only need to read + understand then DIY.