Spelunky 2 [Gamepass/MS Store]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Spelunky 2 [Gamepass/MS Store]

Post by kajih »

Table for Spelunky 2 (Game Pass/MS Store version).

Includes:
  1. No Damage
  2. No Curse Damage
  3. No Stun
  4. One Hit Kill
  5. Inf. Rope
  6. Inf Bomb
  7. Freeze Level Timer
Pointers For:
  1. Current Level Money Amount
  2. Previous Level Money Amount
  3. Player Data: ID,Health,x and y position
Notes:
  • No Damage - Does not include instant death from traps, man-eater and boss attacks. Still working on a solution for instant death conditions.
  • No Curse Damage - You still get cursed but you won't suffer damage from the attacks.
  • No Stun - Disables the stun animation for the player.
  • One Hit Kill - Self explanatory, this will also one-shot allies like the turkeys. Working on a work-around but no guarantees on a solution so use with caution if you want those turkeys alive.
  • inf rope and bombs - Self Explanatory, items won't decrement on usage.
  • Freeze Level Timer - Freezes the timer for the current level, total run timer is still active though. Unsure if I'll be able to find the Run Timer.
  • Money Pointers - Update the Current Level Money. Total Amount is done through internal calculation so if you update the current level amount, it will update the total. Previous level amount is for reference.

Spelunky2_ByKajih_1_0.CT
(39.22 KiB) Downloaded 1439 times

8-) Please rate positive if you like the table 8-)
☕ [Link] ☕

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Spelunky 2 [Gamepass/MS Store]

Post by kajih »

Updated Table for Spelunky 2 (Game Pass/MS Store version).

Added:
  1. No Instant Death
  2. Invulnerable Mounts
  3. Freeze Run Timer
Notes:
  • No Instant Death - Big thanks to cfemen for helping me out in figuring this one out. I haven't tested this out fully so you might get stuck in certain situations, you might have to use the Player Data pointer for the player positions to move the player.
  • Invulnerable Mounts - This should work on all mounts in the game. Don't drop them in lava though, it might make the game crash. If you both drop in the lava, the game will def crash lol.
  • Freeze Run Timer - This will freeze the timer for the whole run. If any freeze timer script is activated when you try to start a challenge or enter certain doors (moon, star, gold, etc) the game might not load up the level. Best to turn this off when entering any special doors. You might also have to disable these timer scripts when fighting the final boss, the door wasn't appearing for me after defeating the final boss, might just have been a fluke but I am putting the warning out there just in case.

Spelunky2_ByKajih_1_1.CT
(43.52 KiB) Downloaded 311 times

☕ [Link] ☕

paintokill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paintokill »

Is there any possible add a function can make no ghost?
This ever maded in spelunky 1, although that one is edit game itself :roll:
Also if can add a function with no fall damage that will be very appreciate it.. this kill a lot of my run

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

The no instant death script should stop the ghost from killing you so I didn't bother stoping the spawn, I might look into it later. The no damage script should take care of any small falls, I am however working on the long fall, hopefully i'll have that resolved soon but no promises.

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Added:
  1. Freeze Tutorial Timer
Updated:
  1. No Instant Death
Notes:
  • No Instant Death - Looks like the flag I was checking when the player selects "End Adventure" is the same as when the player gets stuck for an extended period, has a long fall, or falls indefinitely. So I removed the check, the only caveat is that you need to uncheck the script if you ever want to end the adventure manually, if you don't then you might not be able to end the adventure and you might have to quit the game and restart. Anyway, this should resolve any issues with dying from a long drop or getting stuck.
  • Freeze Tutorial Timer - Getting the achievement for doing the tutorial run under 30 seconds is not that hard, but I am lazy so I just froze the timer to get the achievement much easier.
  • This will be the last update for this table. I won't bother working on a no ghost script because disabling the timer and the no instant death renders the ghost useless anyway. :mrgreen:

Spelunky2_ByKajih_1_2.CT
(81.26 KiB) Downloaded 459 times

☕ [Link] ☕

playstation.sce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by playstation.sce »

kajih wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:28 pm

Added:
  1. Freeze Tutorial Timer
Updated:
  1. No Instant Death
Notes:
  • No Instant Death - Looks like the flag I was checking when the player selects "End Adventure" is the same as when the player gets stuck for an extended period, has a long fall, or falls indefinitely. So I removed the check, the only caveat is that you need to uncheck the script if you ever want to end the adventure manually, if you don't then you might not be able to end the adventure and you might have to quit the game and restart. Anyway, this should resolve any issues with dying from a long drop or getting stuck.
  • Freeze Tutorial Timer - Getting the achievement for doing the tutorial run under 30 seconds is not that hard, but I am lazy so I just froze the timer to get the achievement much easier.
  • This will be the last update for this table. I won't bother working on a no ghost script because disabling the timer and the no instant death renders the ghost useless anyway. :mrgreen:

Spelunky2_ByKajih_1_2.CT

☕ [Link] ☕
Tried 28 Jan., but can not enable the script

MainGoldDragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MainGoldDragon »

playstation.sce wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:50 pm
kajih wrote:

Added:
  1. Freeze Tutorial Timer
Updated:
  1. No Instant Death
Notes:

Spelunky2_ByKajih_1_2.CT

☕ [Link] ☕
I have NEVER been able to use ANY table EVER

hahaman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hahaman »

MainGoldDragon wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:50 am
playstation.sce wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:50 pm
kajih wrote:

Added:
  1. Freeze Tutorial Timer
Updated:
  1. No Instant Death
Notes:

Spelunky2_ByKajih_1_2.CT

☕ [Link] ☕
I have NEVER been able to use ANY table EVER
Thats because they are outdated..