Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by tfigment »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:48 pm
Thank you for your work on the perks, I'm honestly stopping myself from playing the game until I have all dialogue unlocked :cry: . The 'DebugAddPerkToPartyMember' you mentioned, is that some kind of console command? I've seen some mentions of a console in the game's config files, but haven't been able to get any kind of console to come up in the game by setting a keybinding for it in the input.ini
Its part of URomeCheatManager class which has a ton of interesting things in it. I dont know how one activates it though. That was LeFiXER was commenting on. It might only be accessible via scripts but if so then maybe it can be activated via keybinds? Or maybe they use some sort of local network and this is api code for that. Most of it looks like the twitch integration related functions for gifting things to the streamer or renaming enemies. I usually dont hack on UE games so not really familiar with how they work in general for things like this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PMurphy85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PMurphy85 »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:48 pm
tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:37 pm
Regarding Perks: I was able to change perks for existing character (changed Constitution to Doctor on Bestia) but its structure is complicated and probably dangerous to modify and not easy to expose to people in way that is not likely to cause problems. Its using a hash table as a set so fun stuff like bit arrays have to be updated and better for original code to deal with. The DebugAddPerkToPartyMember does a lot more than I would like.
Thank you for your work on the perks, I'm honestly stopping myself from playing the game until I have all dialogue unlocked :cry: . The 'DebugAddPerkToPartyMember' you mentioned, is that some kind of console command? I've seen some mentions of a console in the game's config files, but haven't been able to get any kind of console to come up in the game by setting a keybinding for it in the input.ini
That's pretty much where I'm at too. I hate having greyed out dialogue options >.<

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

can someone find a way to freeze the water value? it is just beyond frustrating for you or your party to just fucking die to dehydration in this game and having to reload a save because of it is 100% the worst mechanic in this entire game.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Crafting would be amazing. Instant crafting would be really cool and also no crafting requirements or max. crafting ingredients or whatever. You can easily find all the crafting ressources by number searching but it takes a shit load of time to do and also the crafting itself takes ages. So that would really help.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:37 pm
sakiboj wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:49 pm
Hi, no table that is working with gog version?
You can try my table posted earlier here. Its using AOB scans so might do something useful also might not.
LeFiXER wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 pm
Pretty much all UE4 games have a CheatManager class but not all games make use of it. Just thought I would throw that out there.
Thanks. It is used and has a lot of things that we would find useful like add perks and stuff. But it does seem to be the twitch integration class.

Regarding Perks: I was able to change perks for existing character (changed Constitution to Doctor on Bestia) but its structure is complicated and probably dangerous to modify and not easy to expose to people in way that is not likely to cause problems. Its using a hash table as a set so fun stuff like bit arrays have to be updated and better for original code to deal with. The DebugAddPerkToPartyMember does a lot more than I would like.

Also updated table to add access to last accessed item for editing stacks and charges. Not far enough in game to really test it though.
I tried your table and edited my characters mov action points etc now my character cant move because the game did reset it to 0 and i don't get any new actions point even after a turn is passed. there should be more value to change it.

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

Kafua wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:40 pm
can someone find a way to freeze the water value? it is just beyond frustrating for you or your party to just fucking die to dehydration in this game and having to reload a save because of it is 100% the worst mechanic in this entire game.
Just made a quick update 1.2, just enable it and the water/food doesn't change, Havent tested loads yet but appears to be the one :roll:

Also added Free crafting equipment (just the equipment for now, need to get resourses to test the rest) Haven't had a huge test but appears to work okay

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 pm
I tried your table and edited my characters mov action points etc now my character cant move because the game did reset it to 0 and i don't get any new actions point even after a turn is passed. there should be more value to change it.
You probably want to set MovementMax > Modified value and not the actual movement to get more movement. My table is not tuned for what is actually useful yet its just exposing the value in the game. For action points set the bonus action max value.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:57 pm
djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 pm
You probably want to set MovementMax > Modified value and not the actual movement to get more movement. My table is not tuned for what is actually useful yet its just exposing the value in the game. For action points set the bonus action max value.
I tried and changed all the action values to 99 but they still they reset, maybe is the game that reset it to prevent cheating?, guess will have to use an older save without cheating since changing the action points break the character.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Delacroix wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:37 pm
Hey, everyone.

This is a great table, thanks so much!

I wanted to ask if it's possible to add companion approval to it, like increase or decrease it, since the way the game adds loyalty is a bit forced.
Updated my table where you can edit the first 10 praetorians. Copy paste and update rows in same pattern if you want to edit more. May make it more dynamic in the future or just a set everyone to 100 at some point.
Last edited by tfigment on Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:01 pm
I tried and changed all the action values to 99 but they still they reset, maybe is the game that reset it to prevent cheating?, guess will have to use an older save without cheating since changing the action points break the character.
I've used the table and did not have too many issues with it. I did not try setting it to very high values though. The max values have stuck for me. It will recalculate them after leveling up I suspect.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:03 pm
djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:01 pm
I've used the table and did not have too many issues with it. I did not try setting it to very high values though. The max values have stuck for me. It will recalculate them after leveling up I suspect.
Im maxed out level 20 so thats not the problem, dunno why it reset, I tried changing the damage values too and they reset to 0 too, and i have tried both in battle and off battle but it seems the values reset after entering a new battle.

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

be warned that using the table tfigment posted seems to do weird shit to your game that may permanently harm your playthrough it seems to cause alot of bugs with the praetorians.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Kafua wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:15 pm
be warned that using the table tfigment posted seems to do weird shit to your game that may permanently harm your playthrough it seems to cause alot of bugs with the praetorians.
I think you probably need to clear about what you are doing because you are making the changes that cause the problems. The table itself does not make the edits for you. So that is spreading potentially unwarranted fear, uncertainty and doubt. There may be values that dont do what you expect but you likely changed them expecting something else. Not everything that is shown is safe to edit but at least to me that should be apparent and a general true for any table.

Edit: Anyway I guess I'm done hijacking this thread with updates if people expect bullet proof tables for this game so they can use the original table or make their own.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:27 pm
Kafua wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:15 pm
I think you probably need to clear about what you are doing because you are making the changes that cause the problems. The table itself does not make the edits for you. So that is spreading potentially unwarranted fear, uncertainty and doubt. There may be values that dont do what you expect but you likely changed them expecting something else. Not everything that is shown is safe to edit but at least to me that should be apparent and a general true for any table.

Edit: Anyway I guess I'm done hijacking this thread with updates if people expect bullet proof tables for this game so they can use the original table or make their own.
Oh come on my man. Don't get pissed because a dude with 10 posts talked some bs.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

hedop wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:37 pm
Oh come on my man. Don't get pissed because a dude with 10 posts talked some bs.
Agreed, thank you for working your ass off lately on this game. Don't worry about some dude's first day using cheat engine not going smoothly :lol: .