God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
leviathan_one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by leviathan_one »

Is there any way to add more than 1 of unique rune?
For example these runes can be added only once:

Code: Select all

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Hellheim", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "NIFL_VALKYRIE_RUNE", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
I've tried to update the 3rd parameter to other than 1, but have no luck with that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Anyone have any luck finding asgard shard of exiscente + and heart of the valkyryie +?
i have the non game plus version,but the ng+ didnt find ...

the best items from ng+ you can find in this image

rockinghamsters
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rockinghamsters »

Just saying sir this is amazing work helping lots to zoop thru a game I've been waiting to play for years now that its here, my question is I don't see the exel filke anywhere.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:27 pm
Anyone have any luck finding asgard shard of exiscente + and heart of the valkyryie +?
Heart of the Valkyrie+: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Asgard Shard of Existence+: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Asgard_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

Bloodgutter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bloodgutter »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:27 pm
Basically the rule of thumb is if you have the name for normal gear, for NG+ version you append _NGP suffix.
Disclaimer: Not all enchantments have ng+ version eg. muspelheim eye of power or eye of the outer realm have only on ng variants

Anyway heart of valkeryie+ is should be one of first 3
Asgard is RuneCreator_Unique_Asgard_NGP I think

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie04_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Corruption_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Asgard_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Soul_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Hellheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Vanaheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Tyr_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Kvasir_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Protection_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Midgard_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Jotunnheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Traveler_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

All New Game Plus Gear that I have found under the r_heroa00.lua (I think this is file directly related to Kratos).
Much thanks, @SunBeam, for the guidance.

This is taken as is. I've simply copy/paste it onto here for everyone to see and test.
The "AddRecipe" functions, allow you upgrade them via Brok/Sindri, in case you want to do so that way.

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_RageMode_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_RageMode_Shop_Tier02_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Talisman_WeaponSpecials_Runic_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Perk_Talisman_WeaponSpecials_Runic_Shop_Tier02_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_HealthBurst_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_HealthBurst_Tier02_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_Parry_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_Parry_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Utility_JustEvade_Slowdown_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Perk_Utility_JustEvade_Slowdown_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Defense_OnBlock_ActiveAbsorb_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Perk_Defense_OnBlock_ActiveAbsorb_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Utility_Focus_Mode_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Perk_Utility_Focus_Mode_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Talisman_Muspelheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Perk_Talisman_Muspelheim_Tier05_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Talisman_Niflheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Perk_Talisman_Niflheim_Tier05_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_EmpoweringRift_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_EmpoweringRift_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_Gauntlet_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_Gauntlet_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_Valkyrie_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_Valkyrie_Tier05_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_CurseActivation_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_CurseActivation_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_FrostActivation_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_KratosArmorTrinket_FrostActivation_Tier03_Reinforce_1_NGP")
Runes - NGP

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial01_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial02_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial03_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial04_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial05_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial01_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial02_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial03_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial04_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial05_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Elemental_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Traveler_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Tyr_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Kvasir_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Protection_NGP")
Armour - NGP

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_TyrSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_TyrSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_TyrSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_ElementalSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_ElementalSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_ElementalSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_TravelerSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_TravelerSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_TravelerSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_HuldraBrokSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_HuldraBrokSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_HuldraBrokSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_HuldraSindriSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_HuldraSindriSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_HuldraSindriSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_ValkyrieSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_ValkyrieSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_ValkyrieSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_MspTankSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_MspTankSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_MspTankSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_MspSpeedSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_MspSpeedSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_MspSpeedSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_MspDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_MspDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_MspDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_NifTankSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_NifTankSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifTankSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_NifSpeedSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_NifSpeedSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifSpeedSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_NifDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_NifDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_NifDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_NifDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Last edited by salineprune on Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Bloodgutter wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:40 pm
Ty so much!

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:08 pm
Ty so much!
No worries, mate! Just as a warning, don't change the "AddRecipe" part, I forgot to mention that part of the string needs to change in the code as well, and it's not a simple one. I've updated the original post, and removed this part.

fivemoley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivemoley »

I am very much so confused. How do I add items via the Lua Exec part. I cannot find any of the items

some_one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by some_one »

So, I have added the Ares and Zeus sets to my non new game + save. I wonder if and how I could upgrade them, cause they don't show up on Brok shop and always come with base level. Any ideas or is it just not possible?

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

some_one wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:25 pm
So, I have added the Ares and Zeus sets to my non new game + save. I wonder if and how I could upgrade them, cause they don't show up on Brok shop and always come with base level. Any ideas or is it just not possible?
Read the posts; you will find the answer.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

some_one wrote:
Zeus upgrades:

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02_Reinforce2", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Ares upgrades:

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus03_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus03_Reinforce2", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

misishi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by misishi »

hello, is there a way to downgrade blades of chaos level, because i can't complete weapons favors for them?
Last edited by misishi on Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

some_one wrote:
Use this and obtain normally if you wanna upgrade later:

game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_Bonus03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_Bonus03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

fivemoley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivemoley »

Nevermind. The link for the items is back up for me now.