God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:38 pm
salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:20 pm
I'm mostly just going to test the yellow lines and see what happens. Happy to contribute in any way I can.
The yellow lines have been tested already. But sure, have another go at it ;)
Old habits die hard.

Part of my job is to QA/test scripts/code written by others who have tested themselves, to check if the results are "legitimate".
Not raining on your parade - both have done great work!

I just can't help and go through it all again and re-test.

My current workaround the whole "AddResouces" script crashing on too many uses, is to add the item, while in inventory. Leave inventory, and then load back into inventory. Then it doesn't seem to crash for it - maybe some parameter is getting reset per load?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:51 pm
My current workaround the whole "AddResouces" script crashing on too many uses, is to add the item, while in inventory. Leave inventory, and then load back into inventory. Then it doesn't seem to crash for it - maybe some parameter is getting reset per load?
Wait for it :) It will eventually crash you. The reason it didn't is those items you test aren't valid for the function's execution (not of required type). So no Lua VM bytecode buffer left-overs and function exits fast. Try adding 5-6-7-8 known items and you'll see :)
Mister Modification wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:49 pm
Is there a script which shows us the hash of items we point to in inventory or the last thing we picked up?? How do we get more hashes to add like you two did?
My friend.. there's a column in that web page I posted called INV_Hash. That is the INVENTORY HASH you are asking about ;) Tell you what, find Hacksilver in that list and compare the hash on the 3rd column with the one in Hook Inventory Reader script. You'll see :P

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

is there a way to see the ids of the inventory items, items I already have cause I can probably provide the id for every item in the game

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

duducasarotto wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:00 pm
is there a way to see the ids of the inventory items, items I already have cause I can probably provide the id for every item in the game
The link I provided in first post contains EVERYTHING. No need to "see the ids of the inventory items" cuz you won't have something that isn't in that list I posted :) The inventory ids are on column 3 (INV_Hash).

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

duducasarotto wrote:
@SunBeam just explained it. You can do it with Hook Inventory Reader.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

russelsteapot wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:05 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
@SunBeam just explained it. You can do it with Hook Inventory Reader.
You can take the ids from the big table (3rd column, again!) and add them to the script yourself. Like I've instructed here: viewtopic.php?p=230407#p230407. Cheers.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Does it have the enchantments? I couldn't see them.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

duducasarotto wrote:
The Google Sheet has a "INV_Hash" column which is the Hash IDs for Inventory items.
Perhaps this is what you are looking for?

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

russelsteapot wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:10 pm
Does it have the enchantments? I couldn't see them.
It does. Just that information is still missing currently so unless you can make sense of the internal names or test individually, you'll have to wait for the table to be updated.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

I am trying to test it. Some of them crashed. Can it be caused by the fact that I am not at the certain point of the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

russelsteapot wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:32 am
I am looking forward to the excel update with the gear list. Is it that hard? If so, is there any way we could help?
3 pages ago someone asked me if they can help/contribute :) Wish made possible :P
russelsteapot wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:14 pm
I am trying to test it. Some of them crashed. Can it be caused by the fact that I am not at the certain point of the game?
There are a lot of criteria that affect gaining, such as progression as well. Please read the Notes column as well for some of them. If nothing happens when you test a hash, then that's that.

How to tell something happened:

- a dialog box appears in the middle of the screen indicating you got the item
- if nothing happened, close and re-open inventory: see a yellow (i) above any of the inventory sections? yes, check what's NEW in there; no, nothing happened

A lot of the items I tested didn't spawn the mid-screen message. They were just added to inventory, so the only way to tell is by that yellow (i) notification that there's something new in there. No other way to make it easier.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

ok but how I discover the enchantments I have cause I have them all so I can put a name to them and all of the grips also

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

The "Big Ass List" Still only has item ID's right? Not gear just yet. Just want to make sure im not viewing the excel wrong on my end becasue all I see is inventory items no gear.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

SenseiSatan wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 pm
The "Big Ass List" Still only has item ID's right? Not gear just yet. Just want to make sure im not viewing the excel wrong on my end becasue all I see is inventory items no gear.
the big ass list is not the excell one but the google one that he recently posted that has gear on

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

You can look at the "internal name" section for grips and enchantments. I couldn't find the enchantments but the ones starting with "Weapon_Component" are grips.