God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by russelsteapot »

duducasarotto wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:45 pm
so is a save with every item in the game helps finding their ID in the game?
Probably yes. But the author is an enthusiast and he is trying to find all of the possible HASH IDs from the game files officially. The other method is not that professional. We will need to wait a little bit more.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

A quick request: can anyone update the table and the option dupe tyr's shard+ (all stats enhancement) I want to wear tyr's shard+ more then once? Could anyone update the table with a dupe tyr's shard+ by X amount option? So I have plenty to socket?

Thank you, good sir!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated main post.

Y O U now have a chance to contribute to filling out the list containing all of the items and their properties. The link provided in first post is a web-page published from an online Google Sheets Spreadsheet file. Myself and cfemen will update this periodically with your findings, considering - at least speaking for myself - we won't be having too much time to test. So, if you're bored of the game already and want to start fresh and gain all the shit in the game from minute 1, then by any means, please contribute with your findings ;)

cfemen will shortly post instructions as to how you can help/contribute to this TESTING process, including shortcut scripts that will make your testing life easier. Myself is currently working to sort out the random crashes caused by Lua buffer overruns, cause by too many executions of the Add Resource script.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Hi,

if you look at the Main post you will see that Excel that SunBeam and Me made is updated, you can use the Add Resource script to add equip.

how it works:
double-click the PERM_Hash on the first column,copy the hash, paste the hash into Item Hash memory record.
e.g if you want the Retribution+ axe pommel:

You will see several yellow rows, this means these hashes didn't work at our end while quick testing, but this does not mean that they are not working!
Some of them are probably doing nothing useful, some others require some items in the inventory in order for it to work.
e.g a Blade Pommel can only be added to the inventory if the Blade Slot is unlocked
More infos for some of the equip requirements : viewtopic.php?p=230804#p230804
Thanks @russelsteapot for sharing that Info!

at the right side is also a Note section that you should read, for some tested items there is a note with important infos, e.g if its needs a base item first.

if a row contains only:
--PERM_Hash
--Offset
--INV_Hash
--Internal Name
then we didn't test that yet if the hash does work or not

//
Summary:
Yellow Line = not working(or the game does not show anything that got added ) or requires an base item/slot first.
Red Line = crashed the game
No Game Name = not tested
Has a Game Name = its tested and working - you may have to take a look at the right Note section for additional infos
//

there is also a small Lua script I made:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]
local str = readFromClipboard()
local p = getAddress( "_itemhash" )
local hash = tonumber( str,16 )
writeQword( p, hash )

sleep(10)

local AddResource = getAddressSafe( "_AddResource" )
if AddResource ~= nil then
  executeCodeEx( 0, nil, AddResource )
end

printf( "done: %X", hash )
return "assert(true)"

[DISABLE]

this allows you to add a item/resource from your clipboard.
e.g just copy any PERM_Hash and execute this script.

edit -> how to add this script:
-open Memory View
-Tools->Auto Assemble
-Paste Code into it
-File->Assign to current cheat table

save the table, done :)

//

how to contribute:

Like I already said we didn't test every hash, so you can try out every hash that is not tested yet ( the ones without Game Names )
it would be great if you could do it like in the Excel with infos if its a weapon/armor and which category and so on.
If you contribute enough we will add that Infos to our Excel File!

Thats it, happy spawning! :D

///

Edit:

quick helper script for SunBeams updated table, this grabs a string from clipboard and executes the Lua command to spawn 1 item, this makes testing lots of items way easier.

note : it does now need the Internal Name and not the Hash!

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]
local str = readFromClipboard()
command ( "game.Wallets.AddResource('HERO', '"..str.."', 1, 'NO_TELEMETRY')" )

printf( "Done: "..str )
return "assert(true)"

[DISABLE]

Last edited by cfemen on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.

MisteryYy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisteryYy »

cfemen wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:54 pm
Hi there, the link doesn't seem to work.. it's just a [Link] and it cannot be pressed nor downloaded.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

MisteryYy wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:58 pm
Hi there, the link doesn't seem to work.. it's just a [Link] and it cannot be pressed nor downloaded.
Which link are you referring to? It's in the first post in this topic: [Link].

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Updated main post.

Y O U now have a chance to contribute to filling out the list containing all of the items and their properties. The link provided in first post is a web-page published from an online Google Sheets Spreadsheet file. Myself and cfemen will update this periodically with your findings, considering - at least speaking for myself - we won't be having too much time to test. So, if you're bored of the game already and want to start fresh and gain all the shit in the game from minute 1, then by any means, please contribute with your findings ;)

cfemen will shortly post instructions as to how you can help/contribute to this TESTING process, including shortcut scripts that will make your testing life easier. Myself is currently working to sort out the random crashes caused by Lua buffer overruns, cause by too many executions of the Add Resource script.
Is there any chance to download the list locally so we can test more easily? The Google Sheet seems to be in a locked preview mode so navigating is "difficult". I would to be able to filter, if possible.

If can't then no worries. I'll have to live it.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

@SunBeam @Cfemen Huge thanks to everyone who made something like this possible. I am excited to try and contribute to it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:06 pm
Is there any chance to download the list locally so we can test more easily? The Google Sheet seems to be in a locked preview mode so navigating is "difficult". I would to be able to filter, if possible.

If can't then no worries. I'll have to live it.
If you promise there won't be LEAKS to forums like cs.rin.ru or our "buds", Nexus, then sure. But as it happened with Odyssey and Valhalla, there would always be occasional 1-2-3-4 users who just like to update shit on their own then post THEIR Excel file. Either here or on other forums, most of the times advertising their sites or promoting start-up forums no one's heard of. In the process not crediting or just claiming the works as theirs.

So yeah, can you make that promise?

Alternately, if you use Chrome, there's an Extension you can install - [Link] - which lets you export tables from a page into whatever format you like:

Cheers,
Sun

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Can someon share the hash code for tyr's shard+ (all stats enhancement)? I wanna socket it in my armor multiple times.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:08 pm
Ah. I see your concern. I can promise I won't leak it, but over a forum post, it doesn't mean much, I guess...

I've managed to "extract" it - I simply wanted to do some testing on my own. It's been a few years since I did some proper CE shenanigans so wanted to try and make sense of it, on my own.

I'm mostly just going to test the yellow lines and see what happens. Happy to contribute in any way I can.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

cfemen wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:54 pm
Will this script print our whole inventory or the equipped item etc.? Thanks again btw; the table works flawlessly.

Edit: Oh, I got it. We just try the items and give info on it.
Last edited by russelsteapot on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:20 pm
I'm mostly just going to test the yellow lines and see what happens. Happy to contribute in any way I can.
The yellow lines have been tested already. But sure, have another go at it ;)

MisteryYy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisteryYy »

A very good tool! Question, any estimated time as to when would the enchantments be added? Doesn't matter if as hashes or straight in the table.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Updated main post.

Is there a script which shows us the hash of items we point to in inventory or the last thing we picked up?? How do we get more hashes to add like you two did?

Edit: I would like to post some magical rune hashes.
Last edited by Mister Modification on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.