God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by David LionHeart »

If someone need a save on ng plus for find all resources hash id. I can upload my save from ps4. Obviously i start a ng plus on pc and can make some spoiler of the game.
Spoiler
the save is after wake up Jörmungandr the snake
I think that it must be used only for find the ids if you haven't finish the game at least one time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

Mister Modification wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:53 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:10 pm
Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:06 pm

Stats are capped, so it has no use.
Whats the cap value? Vitality wasnt capped on PS4, my stats were like 20K each
Change "mov [rcx+10],42c80000" to "mov [rcx+10],461c3c00"

For any other value use: [Link]
I had already updated that, i was asking in general whats the system cap, so i can set the values accordingly.

amanryzus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amanryzus »

resources not available on the list
any update?

Kadaji
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kadaji »

The Code for Changing the Values for Gems, also fucks up their Level you gain when adding to sockets, first i had Level 908, and suddenly the game was like "Nope, you're Level 1" , had to Close CE and God of War, to load my defaults back.

Dunno if that will fuck your entire Gameplay, it's better to wait for a proper code to be done here.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:08 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:10 pm

Whats the cap value? Vitality wasnt capped on PS4, my stats were like 20K each

I had already updated that, i was asking in general whats the system cap, so i can set the values accordingly.
From my testing, the cap is 999 for all stats. Anything more and it doesn't reflect.
Though that being said, when I use the CE Table, and load my Inventory menu, it switches back and forth between the original value and the CE updated value. If you lock it in, then it should be fine.

Even if you don't, it seems to prioritise the CE updated value in the game anyway. At least from what I have seen.
Last edited by salineprune on Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickthebigd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nickthebigd »

Can someone add the Ancient's Heart id in the inventory reader please

Commando
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Commando »

nickthebigd wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:22 pm
Ancient's Heart and Ancient's Rubble too.

The Frozen Flame's id is wrong, nothing happens when I try to change it. Everything else works fine.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Cheat Engine supports this for years now: (float)100.0. I don't see why you're not using this accordingly:

Change "mov [rcx+10],(float)100.0" to "mov [rcx+10],(float)9999.0"
Commando wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:26 pm
The Frozen Flame's id is wrong, nothing happens when I try to change it. Everything else works fine.
It's not wrong, it seems there are 2 items with the same id in your inventory. cfemen has the same issue, I don't on my end.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

Commando wrote:
nickthebigd wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:22 pm
Ancient's Heart and Ancient's Rubble too.

Pretty sure the main uploaders are adding the items in as and when they are discovered. Easiest way is to progress through the game and waiting for the item to eventually spawn in, so they can find and work their magic on whatever resource it is. (At least that how I do it.)

So it give them some time. The game has only been out for 2 days and the fact they have already so much out, is already great. If you can't wait, then download Fullcodes' CE Table, some where on this forum post - it has an option to "ignore" resource costs and lets you upgrade regardless of whether you have the resource(s) or not.

Frozen flame does work, but only usable in Brok's/Sindri's shop. It shows up as a "Lost Item" to be claimed. That's where I found it.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:27 pm

Cheat Engine supports this for years now: (float)100.0. I don't see why you're not using this accordingly:

Change "mov [rcx+10],(float)100.0" to "mov [rcx+10],(float)9999.0"
Commando wrote:
It's not wrong, it seems there are 2 items with the same id in your inventory. cfemen has the same issue, I don't on my end.
Because I use hex for hacks and no cast. Looks better and is just a question of personal style. So people can use whatever they want. Actually the math behind is quite wonderful and something everyone should have done once without calculator.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

InfinityArts wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:53 pm
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:17 am
Runes have 100 in all stats

*snip*
This script also changes the level adjustment of the rune to 100. So you end up sitting at lvl 100+ while equipping them. There's a number of things that scale off relative level (how easy enemies are to stagger is the main one). Can this be adjusted to change only the stats value and not the level adjustment?
Here is a proper tutorial:

Activate script. Scroll through „gems“ until every change is made. Deactivate script. Save your game. Restart and see which changes are permanent.

I noticed that green (rarity) „gems“ will have a permanent change. Some blue „gems“ too. But orange will always reset.

Else feel free to improve my script.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:56 pm
Because I use hex for hacks and no cast. Looks better and is just a question of personal style. So people can use whatever they want. Actually the math behind is quite wonderful and something everyone should have done once without calculator.
You can argue however much you want. Using decimals with a (float) converter vs. mov [],42C35000 makes it more HUMAN readable. The conversion you do with some site (so an extra step for nothing) you can do by prefixing decimal values with (float). Just admit you didn't know about it, start using it and that's that. Most certainly using hex in place of floats isn't a means to "protect" your work :D

Anyway, I've managed to get AddResource working :P

makavelinow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by makavelinow »

Hey guys, I used "one hit kill" trainer cheat and it broke my game, Now Arteus bugged also i lost older save files to turn back.. Is there any solution to fix this issue ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

makavelinow wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:25 pm
Hey guys, I used "one hit kill" trainer cheat and it broke my game, Now Arteus bugged also i lost older save files to turn back.. Is there any solution to fix this issue ?
Save. Often. Cheers.

est2138
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by est2138 »

Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:51 pm
BoopyBop wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:02 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:43 pm

I DO NOT suggest you or anyone to use one hit kill,because if atreus get any hit,he will bug,stay in T pose and you will have nothing to do about it,only re roll your save
Has anyone had the bug where they cant progress at the tree of life where you change realms? Apparently alot of people using CE are having it.
Or you fill up his health again just like I did.
How though? I first assumed there was a pointer for atreus in the tables here but that doesn't seem to be the case. Come to think of it, does atreus even take damage as far as the game knows? I thought about testing it but I don't have the slightest idea how to test something that's vague at best.