Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by allyflb »

Rinkisaragi wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:04 am
Will adding in the helix item and patched it prevent you from accessing the online services from the game?
Nop, you can still access the online fuctions without any prob.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Hey @HK26 and all. I am getting an error on trying to start it, i am getting, failed loading the trainer, this isn't a valid cheat table. Error reading UDF1.LCLVersion.

I am running cheat engine 7.2, tried to update to 7.3 but not working through the website, so any suggestions/help would be appreciated? or another link to the latest cheat engine if that is the issue would also be great.

Thanks!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Alex_35 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 am
anyone has found ac revelation outfit hash id ?
Not yet. It's only a matter of time though. The files have already been found for numerous things, but no hash ids as of this moment.
Last edited by Jmar1180 on Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

On a positive note, our thief's stolen inventory editor was effectively taken down from nexus.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

I am beyond thrilled to see that our thief has been taken down. The table has been deleted from Nexus. I don't know if they deleted it or if Nexus got the proof they needed, but I'm fine with either. A HUGE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! To everyone who stood their ground and rallied against this guy. I'm really proud of all the people who contributed, no matter how small.

I want to share some information that I didn't release publicly in case the thief saw it. He could've found this evidence and fixed it to bolster his claims. A smoking gun was found by acsokis in our thief's table and the one from here. Massive thank you to them for finding that and reaching out to me to help catch this guy. A mistake/coding error in both the thief's table and the one he stole from here were discovered. There's no way we'd have made the same mistake, in the exact same place, especially if his claims were true that he made the whole table himself. It seems that the thief stole from acsokis as well, as the table I was uploading here was also worked on by them in the past and had the same coding error. It was a small thing buried in thousands of lines of code, escaping the notice of several people.

The lines are off in this image as I don't have the exact version he stole. The table in the example is one posted right after the thief when some things were added. However, you can still see the same scripting errors. Left is the thief and the errors are at 8056 and 8082. Right is Fearless and the errors are at 8172 and 8198. The errors correspond to the scripts of Jomsviking and Green River Raid Ships.

He also didn't notice aSwedishMagyar's credits.

When I was looking for proof, I noticed that the exact same spelling/formatting errors in the HashID list were present in both the one uploaded here and by the thief.

Left is thief, right is Fearless. I didn't notice I had forgotten an "/" when adding base game mounts and ravens.

Left is thief, right is Fearless. An "E" is accidentally capitalized in the same place for Broken Weapons Pack.

Left is thief, right is Fearless. The French words and incorrect codes (that are now fixed) were present in both.

Happy New Year, indeed!

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

peterpan wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:10 pm
Hey @HK26 and all. I am getting an error on trying to start it, i am getting, failed loading the trainer, this isn't a valid cheat table. Error reading UDF1.LCLVersion.

I am running cheat engine 7.2, tried to update to 7.3 but not working through the website, so any suggestions/help would be appreciated? or another link to the latest cheat engine if that is the issue would also be great.

Thanks!
Cheat Engine can be flagged as unsafe by anti-virus software. It'll delete it the second it's downloaded. You'll have to go into the anti-virus settings and tell it that Cheat Engine is safe and should not be quarantined/removed. Try running Cheat Engine and the Valhalla table as an administrator, too.

Edit: That error message could be the Denuvo problem going around. It was brought up a page or two back

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

**FIXED** For those encountering that error with v7.0 of the Table, you HAVE to have cheat engine 7.3, it errors out with 7.2.

Thanks.

Hi @HK26, appreciate the response, and am glad to see that the nexus guy was taken down.

That said, the issue i am facing is an immediate issue, before i even link it to AC Valhalla, which removes that as a possibility. I looked at my virus scanner and no notifications at all. Even as I try to open the newest v 7.0 table, i get that error, so its very very strange. I'll try to do things as an admin but i am not as hopeful. By the way, your v6.0 works JUST fine, it's only 7.0 that is giving me the error.
Last edited by peterpan on Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

snyper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snyper »

What do we need to do to make the shops work again? This is pretty much the only feature I use so I don't have to wait through all the travel and loading screens to access the daily tasks, etc.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:54 pm
I am beyond thrilled to see that our thief has been taken down. The table has been deleted from Nexus. I don't know if they deleted it or if Nexus got the proof they needed, but I'm fine with either. A HUGE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! To everyone who stood their ground and rallied against this guy. I'm really proud of all the people who contributed, no matter how small.

I want to share some information that I didn't release publicly in case the thief saw it. He could've found this evidence and fixed it to bolster his claims. A smoking gun was found by acsokis in our thief's table and the one from here. Massive thank you to them for finding that and reaching out to me to help catch this guy. A mistake/coding error in both the thief's table and the one he stole from here were discovered. There's no way we'd have made the same mistake, in the exact same place, especially if his claims were true that he made the whole table himself. It seems that the thief stole from acsokis as well, as the table I was uploading here was also worked on by them in the past and had the same coding error. It was a small thing buried in thousands of lines of code, escaping the notice of several people.

The lines are off in this image as I don't have the exact version he stole. The table in the example is one posted right after the thief when some things were added. However, you can still see the same scripting errors. Left is the thief and the errors are at 8056 and 8082. Right is Fearless and the errors are at 8172 and 8198. The errors correspond to the scripts of Jomsviking and Green River Raid Ships.

He also didn't notice aSwedishMagyar's credits.

When I was looking for proof, I noticed that the exact same spelling/formatting errors in the HashID list were present in both the one uploaded here and by the thief.

Left is thief, right is Fearless. I didn't notice I had forgotten an "/" when adding base game mounts and ravens.

Left is thief, right is Fearless. An "E" is accidentally capitalized in the same place for Broken Weapons Pack.

Left is thief, right is Fearless. The French words and incorrect codes (that are now fixed) were present in both.

Happy New Year, indeed!
I was reporting it as an illegal mod lol.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

snyper wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:36 am
What do we need to do to make the shops work again? This is pretty much the only feature I use so I don't have to wait through all the travel and loading screens to access the daily tasks, etc.
With u on that... btw, did someone notice that teleport hack from some trainers are waaay faster than the usual in game fast travel?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:32 am
snyper wrote:
With u on that... btw, did someone notice that teleport hack from some trainers are waaay faster than the usual in game fast travel?
Yeah, no loading screens at all. Not even going from one end of the map to the other, pretty impressive lol

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

snyper wrote:
I'm never satisfied with my mount/raven/armor skins for more than 5 seconds so I'm constantly going back to Ravensthorpe. I tried learning how to fix that and the horse speed limit for days. I know what the problem is with each one but finding the correct addresses or hex codes is not in my forte. I'm on the right track, I think. Horse speed limit is probably just one hex change away from working again. Shop menus are a bit more complicated; there are a lot more moving parts to it and might need a more expert mind.

There's also a chance I have zero idea what I'm talking about and will be called an idiot.

snyper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snyper »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:46 am
I'm constantly going back to Ravensthorpe.
I don't know if I can mention it here but there's a trainer that lets you teleport anywhere, as well as do a heap of other stuff.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

snyper wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:02 am
HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:46 am
I'm constantly going back to Ravensthorpe.
I don't know if I can mention it here but there's a trainer that lets you teleport anywhere, as well as do a heap of other stuff.
Yeah, I use a separate trainer outside of the table that lets you teleport. It's why I found one to add to the editor; I wanted it so that people wouldn't have to use two programs.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Anyone else having trouble with "+Inventory: EditQuantity" option?

As soon as I enable that option after loading a save my game crashes.

I can enable it fine before loading my save, but then it says addresses changed and to reenable the cheat. If I do that, game crashes like before.

Edit: Running up-to-date version of the game on Ubisoft Connect.
i7-9770K
16GB 2400MHz
Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Radeon 5700 XT
Windows 10