Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by peterpan »

So my guess is you added each peice manually? or did you use the bulk add button that gives you the whole pack? just want to confirm. I did some testing and here is what i discovered: (probably stuff people already knew about perhaps?)

Tried to block a few things via firewall, didn't work, i probably didn't block the right things.
I added the valkyrie set, NO issues, no self correcting by Ubisoft.
I killed my internet completely. Added the set. Closed the game and restarted the Berserker set stayed there. So obviously it is some kind of self check that ubisoft is doing, though i am unsure what it is or i'd block it from the internet permanently.

Oh i also did disable cloud saves from epic and ubisoft connect in case.

Hope someone with greater knowledge can resolve this. I know i can have a more complicated set, and better but i only want to add sets i could have gotten through advanced editions etc...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

peterpan wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:52 pm
So my guess is you added each peice manually? or did you use the bulk add button that gives you the whole pack? just want to confirm. I did some testing and here is what i discovered: (probably stuff people already knew about perhaps?)

Tried to block a few things via firewall, didn't work, i probably didn't block the right things.
I added the valkyrie set, NO issues, no self correcting by Ubisoft.
I killed my internet completely. Added the set. Closed the game and restarted the Berserker set stayed there. So obviously it is some kind of self check that ubisoft is doing, though i am unsure what it is or i'd block it from the internet permanently.

Oh i also did disable cloud saves from epic and ubisoft connect in case.

Hope someone with greater knowledge can resolve this. I know i can have a more complicated set, and better but i only want to add sets i could have gotten through advanced editions etc...
I added it with the bulk option. Ubisoft is more than likely catching on which would make sense lol. Some new hash ids may end up just not working going forward. Origins and Odyssey doesn’t have these problems lol. Odd for Ubisoft to start caring now lol.

DDart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DDart »

Pather le exe avec la 1.4 sa a fonctionner pour moi et supprimer le D3D9

weedemup7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by weedemup7 »

someone drop the revelations outfit hash real quicc pls ?

deltoz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deltoz »

weedemup7 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:52 am
where exactly was it mentioned that this armor is even in the game?

weedemup7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by weedemup7 »

deltoz wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:42 am
weedemup7 wrote:
where exactly was it mentioned that this armor is even in the game?
the mentions of it were found in the game files months back. that it was gonna release at that anniversary event, the outfit and the unibear mount.. and in the latest update there is alot of stuff new which cant be found because ubi changed the game size and did some encrypting which broke the tool which was used to view the ingame files and whats new.. so bets really are that the ezio revelations outfit along with the unibear mount are included in the 1.4.1 update because of it being massive and obviously that this update contains the new anniversary rewards like all those tattoos. and as the revelations outfit is supposed to be one of the anniversary rewards then its kinda obvious that its in the game files already.

Voynick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Voynick »

weedemup7 wrote:
it hasn't been found yet

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Hi all, so for those that can't get certain things to stick, here is how you solve the issue.

- Go offline in Ubisoft Connect
- go to your firewall program block upc.exe and assassin's acvalhalla.exe.

Worked for me, berserker armor stayed. An update might revert, but the trick i think is to make sure you don't load your save until you block everything again.

----

I stand corrected. Tested it again and despite everything blocked its STILL going away, argh!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

peterpan wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:56 am
Hi all, so for those that can't get certain things to stick, here is how you solve the issue.

Worked for me, berserker armor stayed. An update might revert, but the trick i think is to make sure you don't load your save until you block everything again.

----

I stand corrected. Tested it again and despite everything blocked its STILL going away, argh!
It’s just not meant to be lol.

WT3WD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WT3WD »

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:20 am
peterpan wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:56 am

----

It’s just not meant to be lol.
True! :) i gave up sadly.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

@honorknight26 on Nexus Mods, not sure who you are here. I appreciate you mentioning what you did on nexus forums. I won't touch that cheat table there in an effort to support people that deserve it on here.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

peterpan wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:42 am
@honorknight26 on Nexus Mods, not sure who you are here. I appreciate you mentioning what you did on nexus forums. I won't touch that cheat table there in an effort to support people that deserve it on here.
Hello! I'm HonorKnight26 on Nexus Mods. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it. I wasn't sure I should have posted anything, but the reply they wrote to another comment sent me over the edge. I downloaded "their" file, and it's so obvious what they're doing. As I said in my post, if they had properly credited everyone here then I wouldn't have any issue. On a personal note, the readme made me angry. I wrote that for people who have trouble with the editor, an all-in-one answer to a lot of the repeat questions we get here.

It was like being transported back to school. I was the kid that people copied their tests and homework from, and the one who always does more than their fair share on group projects because other kids didn't contribute. My part is small compared to everyone else here, but it irked me to see one person on a "group project" take all the credit and then say WE stole it.

I rambled a bit, sorry :oops: Anyway, thank you again!

Sergant744
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sergant744 »

Silver+Xp boosts still works in 1.4.0v1 table.
Maybe you can add it in the recent one
d3d9.dll is the same
Attachments
AC Valhalla - InventoryEditor V1.4.0.CT
(290.91 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Sergant744 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:18 am
Silver+Xp boosts still works in 1.4.0v1 table.
Maybe you can add it in the recent one
d3d9.dll is the same
Great find, it does work! I'll add it to the recent table and post it soon.