Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bruce Lee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Bruce Lee »

Zeikzeil wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:01 am
HK26 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:00 am
I fiddled around with the editor today and I don't have the technical know-how needed to get around fixing these troublesome items. But at least they aren't a must have for now. During my inventory deep dive, though, I added some more things to it.

I highlighted the following items as "not working" but left them in in case someone can discover a fix:

Twilight Pack (All items, even when trying to add them individually)
Hero's Sword
Spear of Leonidas
Lugh's Spear
Ulfberth Sword
Celtic Crusher
Sir Gareth's Holy Sword
Rollo's Lost Dane Axe

Permanent Boost Pack
Remove Horse Speed Limit
Instant Win Drinking Challenge
Quick Win Orlog
Open Shop Directly

Added items that do work:

Varangian Horse
Pharoah's Horse
Runestone Tattoos
Nodens' Arc
Eagle Bearer Tattoos
The Medusa Sail
WotD tattoos
Celtic hair and beard
Nu Pucai Ship Cosmetics
Jomsviking Tattoos

A request, if I may. I did not play the game during the Oskoreia event last month and as such don't have the hash IDs for the items. If someone could give them to me or tell me how to find them, I'll add them to the table. Thanks!

TLDR: Added more items to the table. Not required, just more stuff if you want them :)
Instant Win Drinking Challenge seems to work just fine.
To you, my friend, Oskoreia event Exchange items hash ID, Except for architectural decoration, I don't have an ID for building decoration

dq 000001E9BC553DFF // skeleton raven
dq 000001E9BC554050 // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001E9BC55400D // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001E9BC554015 // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001E9BC554034 // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001EA12E57305 // bone beard
dq 000001EA12E5730D // bone hair (golden)
dq 000001EA12E57315 // bone hair (light brown)
dq 000001EA12E5731D // bone hair (dark brown)
dq 000001EA12E57325 // bone hair (red)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RichieWeed420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RichieWeed420 »

What's the hash Id for Wayland armor set??? Apparently it's not available anymore???
Never Mind!!! Its on page 56!!!!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

When everything is on default (combat and level scaling), but the Yule festival suggests a power of 598 along with the River Raids suggesting a power of 604 lol. Everything else is within norms lol.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

RichieWeed420 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:08 pm
What's the hash Id for Wayland armor set??? Apparently it's not available anymore???
Never Mind!!! Its on page 56!!!!
the most recent inventory editor has every armor set available except for the recently discovered Golden Sun Pack, at least for right now
Last edited by HK26 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Bruce Lee wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:28 pm
Zeikzeil wrote:
HK26 wrote:
I fiddled around with the editor today and I don't have the technical know-how needed to get around fixing these troublesome items. But at least they aren't a must have for now. During my inventory deep dive, though, I added some more things to it.

I highlighted the following items as "not working" but left them in in case someone can discover a fix:

Hero's Sword
Spear of Leonidas
Lugh's Spear
Ulfberth Sword
Celtic Crusher
Sir Gareth's Holy Sword
Rollo's Lost Dane Axe

Permanent Boost Pack
Remove Horse Speed Limit
Quick Win Orlog
Open Shop Directly

Varangian Horse
Pharoah's Horse
Runestone Tattoos
Nodens' Arc
Eagle Bearer Tattoos
The Medusa Sail
WotD tattoos
Celtic hair and beard
Nu Pucai Ship Cosmetics
Jomsviking Tattoos

A request, if I may. I did not play the game during the Oskoreia event last month and as such don't have the hash IDs for the items. If someone could give them to me or tell me how to find them, I'll add them to the table. Thanks!

TLDR: Added more items to the table. Not required, just more stuff if you want them :)
To you, my friend, Oskoreia event Exchange items hash ID, Except for architectural decoration, I don't have an ID for building decoration

dq 000001E9BC553DFF // skeleton raven
dq 000001E9BC554050 // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001E9BC55400D // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001E9BC554015 // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001E9BC554034 // Oskoreia Tattoos
dq 000001EA12E57305 // bone beard
dq 000001EA12E5730D // bone hair (golden)
dq 000001EA12E57315 // bone hair (light brown)
dq 000001EA12E5731D // bone hair (dark brown)
dq 000001EA12E57325 // bone hair (red)
You're awesome, thank you!

bthornton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bthornton »

Interestingly, I also discovered in my game that the Berserker set, and some weapons such as Royal Sword, Dokkalfar Bow, Tusk Axe and Kraken Shield are among the items that started disappearing when reloading a savegame after update 1.4.1 (similar to how the new Twilight set disappears). Those items were completely fine during the past patches. Maybe there are more items affected, but I haven't tested and have listed only those that I was actively using and noticed their disappearance. I have a theory that maybe it could be because of restructuring of the files (maybe the items that started disappearing after 1.4.1 were moved to new data packs inside the game's structure and, thus their hash IDs were updated)? Maybe we need to find new IDs for those items?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

-

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

bthornton wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:23 am
Interestingly, I also discovered in my game that the Berserker set, and some weapons such as Royal Sword, Dokkalfar Bow, Tusk Axe and Kraken Shield are among the items that started disappearing when reloading a savegame after update 1.4.1 (similar to how the new Twilight set disappears). Those items were completely fine during the past patches. Maybe there are more items affected, but I haven't tested and have listed only those that I was actively using and noticed their disappearance. I have a theory that maybe it could be because of restructuring of the files (maybe the items that started disappearing after 1.4.1 were moved to new data packs inside the game's structure and, thus their hash IDs were updated)? Maybe we need to find new IDs for those items?
I didn’t have that issue except for the twilight pack which kept disappearing before the new update. There are some weapons from the River Raids with hash ids that weren’t working before and after the new update.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

HK26 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:33 am
Zeikzeil wrote:
HK26 wrote:

Hero's Sword
Spear of Leonidas
Lugh's Spear
Ulfberth Sword
Celtic Crusher
Sir Gareth's Holy Sword
Rollo's Lost Dane Axe

Permanent Boost Pack
Remove Horse Speed Limit
Quick Win Orlog
Open Shop Directly

Varangian Horse
Pharoah's Horse
Runestone Tattoos
Nodens' Arc
Eagle Bearer Tattoos
The Medusa Sail
WotD tattoos
Celtic hair and beard
Nu Pucai Ship Cosmetics
Jomsviking Tattoos

Thank you for catching that! You are indeed correct, it does work. I tried the boosters again and the instant win for orlog works, too. Permanent Boost pack, remove horse speed limit, and open shop directly still do not work. I'm attaching the editor with those changes. I also added the Gorgon Shield and Magyar Hunting Bow, finishing up all of the base game rare/hidden weapons.
Tiny update to the editor. Added Oskoreia event items (Thank you Bruce Lee!), updated all current Ubisoft Club items into one pack. Added Dark Knight Pack from Prime Gaming, though these items are also available in the Dark Knight Helix Pack. Things that still do not work are the same as the ones posted above except for instant drinking challenge win and quick win for Orlog. I do not know the codes for the Golden Sun Pack or Ezio's Revelations outfit, these are fairly new discoveries, so they aren't out there yet.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:12 am
HK26 wrote:
Zeikzeil wrote:

Thank you for catching that! You are indeed correct, it does work. I tried the boosters again and the instant win for orlog works, too. Permanent Boost pack, remove horse speed limit, and open shop directly still do not work. I'm attaching the editor with those changes. I also added the Gorgon Shield and Magyar Hunting Bow, finishing up all of the base game rare/hidden weapons.
Tiny update to the editor. Added Oskoreia event items (Thank you Bruce Lee!), updated all current Ubisoft Club items into one pack. Added Dark Knight Pack from Prime Gaming, though these items are also available in the Dark Knight Helix Pack. Things that still do not work are the same as the ones posted above except for instant drinking challenge win and quick win for Orlog. I do not know the codes for the Golden Sun Pack or Ezio's Revelations outfit, these are fairly new discoveries, so they aren't out there yet.
LMAO WHOOPS - Somehow, I missed the Astral Blade not being included :oops: It's there now with the "All Uplay items" selection. I am so sorry everyone has to keep downloading this thing

hungkenvd97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hungkenvd97 »

LMAO WHOOPS - Somehow, I missed the Astral Blade not being included :oops: It's there now with the "All Uplay items" selection. I am so sorry everyone has to keep downloading this thing
[/quote]

Bro thank you so much for your effort ! not all heroes wear capes :)

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

Does anyone have the new ALL HashIDs for version 1.4.1.1? OR, can anyone teach how to dump HashIDs?

Alex01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex01 »

So is there a fix for dissappearing berserker items? Btw i had this issue in previous patches aswell.

weedemup7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by weedemup7 »

HK26 wrote:
HK26 wrote:
Zeikzeil wrote:

just hope people here find the hash ids for ezio's revelations outfit man. i want it so bad xD hoping it comes out soon

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

weedemup7 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:47 pm
HK26 wrote:
HK26 wrote:

just hope people here find the hash ids for ezio's revelations outfit man. i want it so bad xD hoping it comes out soon
If someone does find it don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work or if it leaves your inventory after you load your save. This has been happening as of late with certain items. Some ids no longer work at all.