I'd like to echo the previous poster. I'm on the latest Steam version of the game and CE 7.1. The table doesn't appear to enable at all when used on a campaign map, I tried two from the first campaign. The table DOES enable on skirmish maps but it crashes almost immediately afterward. I tried a custom map first then 3 different 1v1 official maps. On one of the maps the game allowed me to play until I got my first minion, then it crashed. I've even disabled all the enabled options in the script and resaved the table and the game still crashes when tabbing back in.Csimbi wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:57 pmI do not know what you are doing wrong and I won't be guessing, either.
1. Start game
2. Load a game (or start a new one)
3. Slap one of your creatures.
4. ALT+TAB out
5. Start CE and attach to process.
6. Load script.
7. Enable script.
8. ALT+TAB back to game and play casually.
If it does not work for you, too bad.
I am on 2.0.7f1 and it works flawlessly 99.9% of the time. I found only one map where it did not work, restarted the game, used a different map to have the script enabled, then loaded up the one I actually wanted to play.
I've followed your instructions as noted above each time. Any chance you'd be willing to look at it again? If you want me to run anything to help you test I'd be happy to assist.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1