Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Imhotep wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm
Thank you! I've made a crazy archer Bodyguard with Epic rage. Wipes the battlefield clean when enraged :lol:
Did you give him explosive arrows? No bodyguard should be without explosive arrows :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

beastkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beastkiller »

Hmm i think some perk like Enless Rage need to be add to Derived to work. I still dont know why i cant make change with 10.x table, the value always reset to none or string, not the text. And my version can't work with 10.7. Anyway thanks for your work SeiKur0.

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:56 pm
Imhotep wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm
Thank you! I've made a crazy archer Bodyguard with Epic rage. Wipes the battlefield clean when enraged :lol:
Did you give him explosive arrows? No bodyguard should be without explosive arrows :D
Aye! Explosive arrows, power shot, quick shot, epic quick shot, epic rage, enraged by everything, enraged by injury. He's in constant rage and kills everything :D Almost killed me when i was in its targets way :lol: Thank you again for this amazing table. I can have so much fun in endgame :D

Arrynor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arrynor »

Hey Seikur0, not to pester, but early on you had mentioned making a "hard mode" script that spawned all uruks as legendary with very high potential and high adaptability. That's been the thing in this table I look forward to the most, I was wondering if you had made any progress with that?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

SteelDragon wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:07 pm
for me (windows user) I still am not getting the uruk editor to work, still has 8 bytes in the abilities with a bunch of numbers as values
Did you read the description in the main post?
lam000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:26 pm
dont know if i am to stupid, or you are currently working on it, but 10.5V is working fine, but 10.7V is not working, at least the master script, i tried all 3 versions non worked
I've included some more in 10.8. I can only guess the windows store ones, since I'm working on the steam version. Also make sure you have cheat engine 6.7.
muchdrunkwow wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:07 pm
Heya, played around a bit with all the settings, however, one thing i cant get to work no matter how hard i try is the equipment editor.

Like, i'm seemingly able to change the base effects and the level of an item, however, i want to change the exact effect values.

When i switch them out and select another item ingame (and go back to the edited one), the ingame value stays the same, but cheatengine still shows the edited value.

It just doesnt seem to save, already tried editing, saving and reloading, but no luck this way either.

So.. did anyone get that to work?
You need to edit the item before equipping it. If you edit already equipped items, that'll change nothing. And if you then switch items it'll have the opposite effect. When you switch from you 3000 attack damage sword to a 200 ad one, the game deducts 2800 from your current ad. And yeah it's not permanent, but you also don't need to save/reload for it to become active, changes to float values in this game are immediate.

Stormyvill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stormyvill »

I'm having some trouble with editing Orc's appearance, when I change a part of their armor it disappears, even if I try putting the default value back. Any way of fixing this ?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So just tried the latest version. Only turning on the master script as soon as I go to the army screen the game crashes.

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

Your script is awesome, thanks!

I used it to drop some Legendary items. Now I've made it drop a Vendetta Bow. Two things are weird about this one.
First: You cannot destroy it for Mirian. I suppose this is intended though. Anyways I dropped two of these and got rid of one by giving it invalid stats and restarting the game. This deleted 'illegal' weapons.
Second: This bow in particular is a Long Bow. It gets a Piercing Modifier for Charged Shots. However if I drop it this way it will have the Modifier two times instead of once. So this weapon has 6 effects in total then. On a sidenote: How do I get rid of an effect anyway?
All items were dropped on Level 60.

MadJester
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MadJester »

Anyone incidentally working on like a spreadsheet or something for all the abilities you can put on your Uruk?

caroline00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caroline00 »

im sorry for asking this stupid question, but is there really a difference on dynamic and perk script, I've been editing perk and it work so far.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

for me even when using CE 6.7 and the latest table, the values when in both abilities dynamic and abilities perks, all the lines are things like this
000001DC1F101BB8 OR
they are not text at all and I am not sure what to do with these, if you are supposed to change these into another value similar to that style can someone make a table saying for example this
000001DC1F101BB8 = resistant to poison etc
(btw this is the windows store version)
o and the master script will still not drop down on its own I got to force open it and for some reason the level in CE is allways one level off then the actual level of the uruk it is always off by 1 and it is always less then the level it is in game, for EX the level of the uruk will be 46 but CE table says 45

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

Can Some one update the cheat table "Disable Skill Toggle" please???

TRibbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TRibbit »

I'll again post some of the tests. CE 6.7, cracked CODEX (1.0.7210.0), Windows 7 x64, table is 10.8.
registerDB() -- does work
registerDB_ns_old() -- does work
registerDB_ns() -- doesn't work
registerDB_alt1() -- doesn't work
registerDB_alt2() -- (default as of now) does work
registerDB_alt3() -- doesn't work
Still, maybe for other users it may not be the same. (like there is (or was?) REVOLT crack version, and of course there are other OSes).
----------------------------
SteelDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:04 am
all the lines are things like this
000001DC1F101BB8 OR
they are not text at all and I am not sure what to do with these, if you are supposed to change these into another value similar to that style can someone make a table saying for example this
I guess, you can try double-click on the value. There should be a drop-down list (look for an arrow).
-----------------------------
Arrynor wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:12 pm
Hey Seikur0, not to pester, but early on you had mentioned making a "hard mode" script that spawned all uruks as legendary with very high potential and high adaptability. That's been the thing in this table I look forward to the most, I was wondering if you had made any progress with that?
Wow, that really would be an awesome thing to play with.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Okay, so now I can run the latest table without the game crashing, however changes I make to the orcs don't seem to register.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

I tried double clicking on the values and there is no dropdown at all in both of the scripts