The Outer Worlds (steam version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheGrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Outer Worlds (steam version)

Post by TheGrey »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:30 pm
TheGrey wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:00 am
I tried changing attributes but...seems the table is no longer compatible. Could you please update?
First..what version?? And don't use the attributes pointer, use the attribute script. And read other forum post. Someone pointed out that the attribute pointers don't work, but the scrips does work..and it's not permanent. So you need to activate it every time.
The V8 Multi and V11 Steam versions. And I simply didn't select the right process it was the Indiana process and not the Outer World process. Wish there could be a pointer for attributes in char creation, would be perfect, tried finding the value myself but it clearly isn't a straightforward value... I'm guessing the initial value for attributes is stored somewhere and checked everytime a save is loaded...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

TheGrey wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:46 am
..Wish there could be a pointer for attributes in char creation, would be perfect, tried finding the value myself but it clearly isn't a straightforward value... I'm guessing the initial value for attributes is stored somewhere and checked everytime a save is loaded...
Yeah, it's giving me trouble to, and trough break and trace I came up with my attribute script. But i fix the script from DrummerIX for attribute creation points. Will be added in the next update.

dsqdqseza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dsqdqseza »

The attribute feature make me crash, i can change the values, select skills etc, but as soon as i click on male(to switch from femal to male and then be able to change how you look) i crash

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Is it possible to edit the "no spread" script for some kind of "supper accuracy" option? Thanks.

fajah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fajah »

:D Hey Fearless,
I am just now buying this game as it has been to expensive for me. Having said that I want you to know just how much I appreciate your work on this and all other games. You make them much more fun to play once I have beaten them legit. Please don't ever stop.

OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by OgtheTrog »

Spreading some info here: you can find the attribute points addresses as 4-byte values between 548 and 552, depending on how many points you spent on them--- but you ALSO have to find a corresponding address that tracks how many points you've invested in it- the two have to match (548 & 0, 549 & 1, 550 & 2, 551 & 3, 552 & 4) for the edited value to stick.
You won't see it correctly displayed until AFTER you finish character creation, so just find all the addresses and change them all to 552 & 4 respectively and hit 'next'.
Meanwhile skillpoints are 4-byte, but tracked via 'points spent', so you start with 0, spend a point, it turns to 1, spend another, it turns to 2. Set it to 1 until you're down to the last point you want to spend, then disable the code so you can spend it and hit next.

atrimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by atrimus »

Thanks!

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks for your work and sharing! 8-)

Any chance of Editing the Armor level as your Table allows Editing Weapon Level?

Or another Table, Trainer or Command, which allow Armor Editing.