Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ll62518475 »

Spoiler
I noticed something else, though... More than your so-called ''sanity checks'', the effect and the value of it seems to be determined by Type Flag ID, instead. I found two weapons with a Close Combat Damage effect, one having a bonus value of 9.2%, while the other with a value of 10.3%, and both having Type Flag ID of 00009934. Then I found another weapon with the exact same effect, but with a lower bonus value of 6.0%, and it had a Type Flag ID of 0000C0B5. I then replaced Type Flag ID's of 9.2% and 10.3% with 0000C0B5, saved and reloaded the save. The 9.2% bonus on one weapon turned to 6.5% (2.7% difference) and the 10.3% turned into 7.4% (2.9% difference). Furthermore, a directly changed % value of the bonus to any number (even a very low one, like 1.5%), without changing the Type Flag ID at all, always resets the bonuses to the default values for that Type Flag ID, and even after changing the Effect ID (for example, Close Combat Damage change to Skill Break) - without changing the Type Flag ID - always changes the effect back to the default effect and bonus value of it governed by a specific Type Flag ID.
For obvious reasons (me being dumb as fuck) I dont know why the effect bonus values are different for different weapons (though, very close to each other) even with the exact same Effect and Type Flag ID's, but maybe there is another factor that determines the final bonus value of the same Type Flag. Maybe each Type Flag ID has a specific range of differing values tied to it, that become stone-set the moment they get registered to a specific individual equipment? Or maybe its determined by level/rarity/type of the equipment? Maybe a combination of all of those? I dont know. While I do believe that the game has ''sanity checks'' implemented, I also believe that someone ( who is not as dumb as me) should look in more detail at how actual bonuses and their values are determined, particularly concerning Type Flag ID's, so that its easier to properly edit those and even actually save them.

Also, the Last Selected Item editor could use some improvements. For instance,gaining the ability to automatically set the actual correct rarity/quality types for each item/material that someone cheats into their inventory, instead of inheriting the rarity type from the ''sacrificial'' item. For instance, I used Stone, which has a rarity of White as a ''sacrifice'' to get some Spirit Iron Chunk, which is supposed to have a rarity of Blue, but instead of becoming the correct rarity/quality type, it remained White. For some reason the game didnt even recognize it as a reforging material at first, but it seems to be fine now.... but there might still be some weirdness happening in the future due to some discrepancy of expected rarities/qualities and the ones that got cheated in.. idk. Remains to be seen, and I really dont know how that works.
I also noticed that if I used, say, Stone as the ''sacrifice'' to get Spirit Iron Chunk, it would be come LITERALLY infinite. Using an actual crafting material, instead of a usable item, to get Spirit Iron Chunk makes it finite again. So the item type used as a ''sacrifice'' might matter to an extent and create some problems, depending on what someone wants to cheat into their inventory. Just to be on the safe side, I used a correct rarity crafting material as a ''sacrifice'' to get Spirit Iron Chunk, but this is also something that needs to be looked into, and polished a bit, to avoid any serious problems in the game (yes yes, backup your saves, yada yada.. and the item configuration matters, too, but so what? Anything can happen).

Now, im sorry if I misunderstood something somewhere. Im only listing what I see, and what we see isnt always what is, so I might be seriously wrong here. I just hope that this has even a very small chance of 0.00001% of providing someone with some insight for some improvements.
Also, an update to what I said before: I noticed that most special effect values depend on Familiarity bonus, while some also depend on the item level itself. The game probably just has al list of base values for any special effect, and then somehow makes them scale up based on the item's specifics (level, type?, familarity, rairity). So maybe it will never be possible to save the changed % or + or any other values.... But what I said about Type Flag ID's might still help some people that lose their effects on save reload (assuming its not just a conflict), AND the Last Selected Item editor does still need polish, in my opinion. Its just too bad that I dont know how to do it myself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

paullightman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paullightman »

ll62518475 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:04 pm
paullightman wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:21 pm
I played around with assembly codes scanning and found the new AoB for Last Equipment script for 1.24.2 here. It works for me, not sure if it works for others so let me know.

Credits to people who worked on previous versions of the script.
Hopefully me quoting your post here pings you up as well, since youre the one who provided that table update, and I am using it. Maybe what I wrote above does.... something?
Hey, sorry to disappoint you, but all I did was finding the AoB of the new version. I don't actually know how the original script work to give you any insight here. I'm a noob at this too :D

zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzbumbumzz »

ll62518475 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:54 pm
Spoiler
zzbumbumzz wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:32 am
ll62518475 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 pm

You probably have to add those ID's at the end of the 0000 in the Effect record. So if the effect has a full ID of 0000DC41, you just replace the last four digits/letters with the ones youre given. Like this 00005B33.

But thats only my guess.
i'm sorry but, Image
i can't find the place to paste your ID, :D i'm using Epic version 1.24.02
Thank you.
Well: 1, thats not my ID, and 2, you have to press on the Special Effects box, and there will be a few selections, like 'Effect', 'Value' and 'Type Flag'.
On the line where it says 'Effect' you will see an ID value on the right. L̵e̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵z̵e̵r̵o̵e̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵o̵n̵e̵,̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵p̵l̵a̵c̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵l̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵4̵ ̵u̵n̵i̵t̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵I̵D̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵w̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵g̵i̵v̵e̵n̵,̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵l̵o̵o̵k̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵:̵ ̵0̵0̵0̵0̵5̵B̵3̵3̵
But I will make complete ID's for you and paste them below:
  • 0000A4E1 | The Heroic Raging Bull
  • 00005B33 | Warrior of the West's Honor
  • 0000F488 | Strategist of Legend
  • 00005632 | Head of the Iga Ninja

The only problem is that the game seems to save your effects based on the 'Type Flag' ID, not the 'Effects' ID. So there is a good chance that you will lose the effects you cheat in on save reload. Unless this IS the 'Flag Type' ID's that you were given. You can try to paste the ID on either 'Effects', or 'Type Flag' to see if it works, but it usually crashes my game when I paste what others provide in here into the latter option, leading me to believe that people mistakenly use the wrong ID's on the wrong selection of the table, and then complain here when they dont get saved in the game.... Its also possible that there are simply conflicts that the game doesnt allow, as mentioned by someone else, but I am diverging here.
I hope you understood what I was saying. I am quite consistently bad at explaining anything to anyone.... :lol:

Edit: oh yeah, and definitely backup your save before messing around. The few times that my game didnt crash after pasting someones ID into 'Type Flag' selection, the item actually lost that effect line entirely upon reload. So instead of 4 effects before, it had 3 left... so that can happen. Lol.
I also have to note that if the ID's are actually for 'Type Flag', and not 'Effects', you will have to save and reload to actually see the effect on equipment. This is probably confusing to you.... :|
thank you very much, you save my life :D

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

paullightman wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:43 am
ll62518475 wrote:
paullightman wrote:
I played around with assembly codes scanning and found the new AoB for Last Equipment script for 1.24.2 here. It works for me, not sure if it works for others so let me know.

Hopefully me quoting your post here pings you up as well, since youre the one who provided that table update, and I am using it. Maybe what I wrote above does.... something?
Hey, sorry to disappoint you, but all I did was finding the AoB of the new version. I don't actually know how the original script work to give you any insight here. I'm a noob at this too :D
Oh shit. Well, thanks for updating it anyway. I can generally work around the issues I mentioned most of the time, and even use them to my advantage. For instance, I used a crafting material (or was it a key item from repeat mission...? :| ) to get a Himorogi Branch (not to be confused with Himorogi Fragment), which is normally a 'consumable'. But since I used a different type/class of item as a ''sacrifice'', the branch is now unlimited use. So it does have it's uses. But it can still mess up the game if youre not too careful, in my opinion. But seriously, thanks for updating the table man. I have a serious compulsion of messing around in games.... :lol:

Edit: I might also start compiling the correct/completed sets of ID's for various effects, instead of the ones that never save. Lol.

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

ll62518475 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:32 pm
paullightman wrote:
ll62518475 wrote:

Oh shit. Well, thanks for updating it anyway. I can generally work around the issues I mentioned most of the time, and even use them to my advantage. For instance, I used a crafting material (or was it a key item from repeat mission...? :| ) to get a Himorogi Branch (not to be confused with Himorogi Fragment), which is normally a 'consumable'. But since I used a different type/class of item as a ''sacrifice'', the branch is now unlimited use. So it does have it's uses. But it can still mess up the game if youre not too careful, in my opinion. But seriously, thanks for updating the table man. I have a serious compulsion of messing around in games.... :lol:

Edit: I might also start compiling the correct/completed sets of ID's for various effects, instead of the ones that never save. Lol.
So what seems to be the problem? There are several groups each of these bonuses fall into if I recall this correctly. The type is associated with those. The programatic naming conventions aside, it's something like this:
-poor mans version: Some lower quality bonus that's something like attack damage changes based on your current strength. However it can only go up to C. So if you had the ID and type for it, and you set it to AA, after reloading, it'd get set to the max it can be, which is C.
-average man's version of the same thing as the bullet above. This time, lets say it can only go up to A or something so if you set it to AAA, after reload it'll become A. It'll have it's own type I think IIRC.
-rich man's version. This time it can go to max AAA or whatever. It'll have it's own type IIRC.
I have to re-check this. I might be mixing things up. I haven't looked recently so I can stand corrected. You could try some of the early pages. I think around page 8 or so, someone pulled out some id codes and put it in table form. take that with a grain of salt too..

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

divergence wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:12 pm
ll62518475 wrote:
paullightman wrote:

So what seems to be the problem? There are several groups each of these bonuses fall into if I recall this correctly. The type is associated with those. The programatic naming conventions aside, it's something like this:
-poor mans version: Some lower quality bonus that's something like attack damage changes based on your current strength. However it can only go up to C. So if you had the ID and type for it, and you set it to AA, after reloading, it'd get set to the max it can be, which is C.
-average man's version of the same thing as the bullet above. This time, lets say it can only go up to A or something so if you set it to AAA, after reload it'll become A. It'll have it's own type I think IIRC.
-rich man's version. This time it can go to max AAA or whatever. It'll have it's own type IIRC.
I have to re-check this. I might be mixing things up. I haven't looked recently so I can stand corrected. You could try some of the early pages. I think around page 8 or so, someone pulled out some id codes and put it in table form. take that with a grain of salt too..
Im sure there is a mismatch between what you read and understood, and what I wrote and meant, but im not gonna spend time on going further into this. I saw what I saw, and I wrote what I wrote. The 'problem' that I was talking about wasnt even about the buffs. I mean, not entirely. More about how the item editor works, and the weirdness that happens based on the items ''sacrificed'' and the ones cheated in. But whatever. Im just learning and trying to understand how it works, and while I appreciate help (since I dont even know the technicalities), I'd rather learn the final facts myself, than be told ''how it is'' based on someone's else's perspective. Im aware of the different 'grades'' of an effect - thats why I said that different 'Type Flag' ID's for the same effect seem to set different values for the same item. Seeing how a skill of reading is an essential precursor to be able to write, its surprising how people manage to write without properly reading something. Minimal offense.

But I will definitely look at that page and those ID's. Thank you.

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

ll62518475 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:15 pm
divergence wrote:
ll62518475 wrote:

Im sure there is a mismatch between what you read and understood, and what I wrote and meant, but im not gonna spend time on going further into this. I saw what I saw, and I wrote what I wrote. The 'problem' that I was talking about wasnt even about the buffs. I mean, not entirely. More about how the item editor works, and the weirdness that happens based on the items ''sacrificed'' and the ones cheated in. But whatever. Im just learning and trying to understand how it works, and while I appreciate help (since I dont even know the technicalities), I'd rather learn the final facts myself, than be told ''how it is'' based on someone's else's perspective. Im aware of the different 'grades'' of an effect - thats why I said that different 'Type Flag' ID's for the same effect seem to set different values for the same item. Seeing how a skill of reading is an essential precursor to be able to write, its surprising how people manage to write without properly reading something. Minimal offense.

ya.. admittedly, I didn't feel like reading a wall of text... hehe... :D I originally just came to post a fix to infinite item slot use and then follow back to see if I got any upvotes. THEN I noticed you were having problems. I hope you figure it out personally dude! Keep at it! Maybe you can make one of those google docs listing the ID's too? Unless you don't want to of course! ^_^

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Spoiler
divergence wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:37 pm
ll62518475 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:15 pm
divergence wrote:

ya.. admittedly, I didn't feel like reading a wall of text... hehe... :D I originally just came to post a fix to infinite item slot use and then follow back to see if I got any upvotes. THEN I noticed you were having problems. I hope you figure it out personally dude! Keep at it! Maybe you can make one of those google docs listing the ID's too? Unless you don't want to of course! ^_^
Assuming my bs work doesnt suck the life out of me, I might... Also, I was just testing now, and I SWEAR TO GOD that 'locked?' (the ones that seem to determine whether its inheritable, locked, or set) ID's also have something to do with an effects strength. I used the exact same Type Flag and Effect ID's for Familiarity Damage Bonus A- on one etherial rarity weapon and one white rarity weapon (but the exact same weapon and level), and the etherial had A- effect, while the white one had somewhere between B or C. Then I noticed their first locked?' ID's were different, so I copied the one from A- weapon into the white one, saved and reloaded, and.... the white weapon now has A- bonus instead of B or C.

Thats what I meant when I said someone should look into how that works in more depth. Again, its entirely possible I am misunderstanding something, but I did manage to get A- on a white weapon of level 1 and familiarity 0 - and it saves perfectly. Doesnt reset.

For anyone who is interested, here are the ID's for Familiarity Damage Bonus A-:
  • effect: 00008A17
  • type flag: 00001149
  • locked?(change to zero to unlock): 00002178 (the first one)
  • locked?(change to zero to unlock): 00000000 (the second one)
And here is an alternate ID for the first locked? option: 00001C65 (only for testing differences)
And an alternate ID for type flag: 00003865 (only for testing differences)
And this locked? ID (also the first row) makes an effect inheritable: 01002400 (strangely, there seem to be multiple ID's for inheritability, and this one doesnt seem to affect the stats at all, unlike the others I listed)

Test it out and see if that works for you, and if you, on your own game, see the difference. Only alternate between locked? and type flag ID combinations to see what I mean. Assuming you have the time for that.
Last edited by ll62518475 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 am, edited 9 times in total.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

I noticed another thing: if you set your familiarity back to 0 (or any value below the max available) when its at full bar through the table (for whatever reason, idk), it doesnt seem to work. Familiarity changes, but the stats stay the same, and the familiarity gauge doesnt increase anymore no matter what you do (set to any number below the maximum available). UNLESS you change the very last - and only the last - digit of unlocked (80) locked (84) + ??? to a 0. But thats only when you set it back to a lower number when familiarity is already at maximum bar. Under every other circumstance it seems to work fine, so its a pretty specific thing. Probably not that useful to know.

Edit: I managed to actually increase A bonus at max familiarity to A+ by just setting a random ID for the first locked? row. And it saves: 00012710
I also managed to make the same change AND make it inheritable: 09012710
Take this with a grain of salt.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

ll62518475 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:14 am
I noticed another thing: if you set your familiarity back to 0 (or any value below the max available) when its at full bar through the table (for whatever reason, idk), it doesnt seem to work. Familiarity changes, but the stats stay the same, and the familiarity gauge doesnt increase anymore no matter what you do (set to any number below the maximum available). UNLESS you change the very last - and only the last - digit of unlocked (80) locked (84) + ??? to a 0. But thats only when you set it back to a lower number when familiarity is already at maximum bar. Under every other circumstance it seems to work fine, so its a pretty specific thing. Probably not that useful to know.

Edit: I managed to actually increase A bonus at max familiarity to A+ by just setting a random ID for the first locked? row. And it saves: 00012710
I also managed to make the same change AND make it inheritable: 09012710
Take this with a grain of salt.
Good findings, Monkfishy has some insight regarding these here.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Does anyone know what 'Original Level' Does? Does it have any effect at all? I know it can break soul matching by messing up prices if set improperly (either + or - unrealistic gold cost), but is a weapon with 'Original Level' of 5 better than the one with 10? (assuming they get upgraded to the same level). Does the weapon level at the moment of picking determine how much it can be leveled up via soul matching?

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

An update to this for the epic version 1.24.02 would be awesome :) so far I've only been able to get a couple of things to work.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

A 1.24.03 update broke equipment editor function. Item editor seems to be working, but... I didnt even notice how the update installed. I think I messed up some equipment parameters, and now I cant fix that. Fuck. :cry: :evil:

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

paullightman wrote:
ll62518475 wrote:
paullightman wrote:

How did you manage to find the AoB? It could be useful to know for me. 1.24.03 seems to have broken equipment editor.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

Updated the Last Selected Equipment for 1.24.3.

I changed the aob to accomodate the EGS version too, should be working on both Steam and EGS version.
Attachments
nioh-1.24.3u1.CT
Update 1 (2021-10-13)
(131.55 KiB) Downloaded 1533 times
nioh-1.24.3.CT
Updated for 1.24.3 (Steam/EGS)
(112.71 KiB) Downloaded 1733 times
Last edited by ToucheYou on Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.